Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS): Price and Financial Metrics
RBS Stock Summary
- For RBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.71% of US equities we're observing.
- RBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RBS has reported earnings growth of -395.13%, putting it ahead of merely 3.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc are F, BAP, CS, BCS, and PRU.
- Visit RBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbs.com.
RBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
RBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.81||52-week high||$7.31|
|Prev. close||$6.16||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||1,097,543|
|50-day MA||$5.73||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||41.18B|
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS) Company Bio
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate, and institutional customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1727 and is based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.