Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RBS Stock Summary
- For RBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.23 for Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc; that's greater than it is for 97.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.99%, Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CS, F, SBSI, OMF, and KRNY.
- Visit RBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rbs.com.
RBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||2,448,668|
|50-day MA||$3.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.42||Market Cap||18.69B|
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS) Company Bio
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate, and institutional customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1727 and is based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
RBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RBS Latest Social Stream
View Full RBS Social Stream
Latest RBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RBS as an investment opportunity.
In the northern English seaside resort of Blackpool, the family-run Elgin Hotel is preparing to reopen in August after four months' enforced closure. To help cover lost revenue, the hotel tried to secure an 800,000 pound ($1.02 million) loan under the UK's taxpayer-backed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
The brand may remain, but changing Royal Bank of Scotland’s name to NatWest Group marks a fall in the stature of Scottish finance, writes Bill Jamieson
As Royal Bank of Scotland loses its brand status, customers will notice little change but the symbolism is big.
Historic institution Royal Bank of Scotland could be in danger of losing Scottish customers amid confusion over its change of name, an expert has warned.
RBS has formally changed its name to Natwest, removing Scotland from the bank’s parent company for the first time since The post 'Historic' day as RBS formally changes name to Natwest appeared first on CityAM .
RBS Price Returns
Continue Researching RBSWant to see what other sources are saying about Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc (RBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc (RBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc (RBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch