Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS): Price and Financial Metrics
RBS Stock Summary
- For RBS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.23 for Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc; that's greater than it is for 97.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc is reporting a growth rate of -395.13%; that's higher than only 3.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc are KHC, BAP, F, MCK, and AIG.
- RBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc's official web site, go to www.rbs.com.
RBS Stock Price Chart More Charts
RBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.29||52-week high||$7.31|
|Prev. close||$5.36||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$5.32||Avg. volume||1,345,454|
|50-day MA||$6.02||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$5.58||Market Cap||31.99B|
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc New (The) ADS (RBS) Company Bio
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc provides banking and financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate, and institutional customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1727 and is based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom.