Red Cat Holdings Inc. (RCAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCAT POWR Grades
- RCAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 60.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCAT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RCAT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.67% of US stocks).
RCAT Stock Summary
- RCAT's went public 1.23 years ago, making it older than merely 1.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,187.21%, Red Cat Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.63% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCAT comes in at -61.31% -- higher than that of only 7.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red Cat Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OPEN, VUZI, GDYN, AXON, and AMK.
- Visit RCAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redcatpropware.com.
RCAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCAT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.52% of graded US stocks.
- RCAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.212 -- ranking 479th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$7.46|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||1,276,831|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||112.17M|
Red Cat Holdings Inc. (RCAT) Company Bio
Red Cat Holdings, Inc. provides products, services and solutions to the drone industry. It also engages in the provision of distributed data storage, analytics and services for the drone industry. The firm's product include Dronebox, which is a blockchain technology that records, stores and analyzes flight data and information from a drone.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCAT Latest Social Stream
View Full RCAT Social Stream
Latest RCAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Cat Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCAT as an investment opportunity.
Red Cat Holdings Appoints Experienced Venture Capitalist and Cargo Drone Entrepreneur Christopher R. Moe to its Board of Directors
Red Cat Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCAT) ("Red Cat'' or the "Company"), a hardware-enabled software provider to the drone industry, today announced that Christopher R. Moe, a seasoned business executive, has been appointed to its Board of Directors.
Red Cat Holdings to Present at the MicroCap Rodeo Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference
Red Cat Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCAT) ("Red Cat'' or the "Company"), a hardware-enabled software provider to the drone industry, today announces that Red Cat CEO Jeff Thompson will present at the MicroCap Rodeo Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference, which is being held virtually from February 8 – 11, 2022.
There's a new ETF on the block from BAD Investment Company and it seeks to offer investments in sin stocks for interested traders.
We've reached the halfway point of the week and we're starting it with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
RCAT Price Returns