AVITA Medical, Inc. (RCEL): Price and Financial Metrics
RCEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.85||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$6.29|
|Day high||$10.98||Avg. volume||201,852|
|50-day MA||$11.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||277.23M|
RCEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCEL POWR Grades
- RCEL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCEL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RCEL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.23% of US stocks).
RCEL Stock Summary
- For RCEL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.12% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 355.56%, AVITA MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.09% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RCEL's revenue has grown 39.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.78% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AVITA MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INVE, FARO, SCPH, CARG, and FLUX.
- Visit RCEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.avitamedical.com.
RCEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RCEL's price/earnings ratio is 136.63% lower, now standing at -8.9.
- RCEL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.8 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCEL.
RCEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCEL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.85% of graded US stocks.
- RCEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.314 -- ranking 128th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AVITA Medical, Inc. (RCEL) Company Bio
AVITA Medical, Inc. operates as a medicine company. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of therapies to address unmet medical needs in patients with burns, chronic wounds, and aesthetics indications. AVITA Medical serves customers worldwide.
RCEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCEL Latest Social Stream
View Full RCEL Social Stream
Latest RCEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AVITA MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCEL as an investment opportunity.
VALENCIA, Calif., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVITA Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCEL, ASX: AVH) (the “Company”), a regenerative medicine company leading the development and commercialization of first-in-class devices and autologous cellular therapies for skin restoration, today announced that Jim Corbett, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the present
VALENCIA, Calif., Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVITA Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCEL, ASX: AVH) (the “Company”), a regenerative medicine company leading the development and commercialization of first-in-class devices and autologous cellular therapies for skin restoration, today announced an update to its full year 2023 guidance. This update is a result of slower-than-anticipated progression through the customer’s Value Analysis Committee (VAC) processes, driven by the expanded label application
We're closing out the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching for Friday morning!
AVITA Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:RCEL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 AVITA Medical, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.34, expectations were $-0.53. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the AVITA Medical Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After […]
AVITA Medical Reports Third Quarter Financial Results with 51% Revenue Growth over the Same Period the Prior Year
VALENCIA, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AVITA Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCEL, ASX: AVH) (the “Company”), a regenerative medicine company leading the development and commercialization of first-in-class devices and autologous cellular therapies for skin restoration, today reported financial results for the third quarter September 30, 2023. Financial Highlights and Recent Updates Commercial revenue of $13.5 million, an approximately 51% increase compared to $9.0 million for the same period
RCEL Price Returns