Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCII POWR Grades
- RCII scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCII is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- RCII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.84% of US stocks).
RCII Stock Summary
- Rent A Center Inc De's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.47% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 233.48%, Rent A Center Inc De's debt growth rate surpasses 95.76% of about US stocks.
- Rent A Center Inc De's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rent A Center Inc De, a group of peers worth examining would be APAM, HUBG, LSTR, AEY, and IMXI.
- Visit RCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rentacenter.com.
RCII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RCII's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, RCII's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- RCII's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCII.
RCII Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 124.74%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 294.55%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 150.68%.
The table below shows RCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.33% of graded US stocks.
- RCII's asset turnover comes in at 1.547 -- ranking 53rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- LPSN, BOX, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCII.
The table below shows RCII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.17||52-week high||$67.76|
|Prev. close||$46.95||52-week low||$33.58|
|Day high||$46.95||Avg. volume||641,160|
|50-day MA||$52.38||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$56.78||Market Cap||2.92B|
Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Company Bio
Rent-A-Center leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis, such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture, and accessories. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCII Latest Social Stream
View Full RCII Social Stream
Latest RCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rent A Center Inc De that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCII as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, November 26, 2021--Rent-A-Center, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rent-A-Center") (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII), a leading provider of technology driven and flexible leasing solutions for consumers and merchants, today announced that the Company will present at the 2021 Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, TN on Friday, Dec. 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET. Members of Rent-A-Center management participating in the conference include Mitch Fadel, CEO, Maureen Short, CFO, and Brendan Metrano, Vice
GREENWOOD, S.C., November 16, 2021--Rent-A-Center Store Manager, Craig McDonough, and his sales team are pleased to offer the residents of Greenwood an option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
LAKE CHARLES, La., November 15, 2021--Rent-A-Center Store Manager, Daniel Popillion, and his sales team are pleased to offer the residents of Lake Charles an option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
Every stock has a backstory, and the backstories offer hints and clues to what lies ahead. A smart investor will learn which clues or signals bode best for the stock. These are the ones to follow. One sound signal is insider buying. These insiders are corporate officers; they hold positions of high trust and responsibility in their companies, with accountability to shareholders and Boards for company success and profits – and they have deep knowledge of the company’s inner workings and plans. Insiders may trade their company stock, but they are required to publish those transactions regularly.
Every stock has a backstory, and the backstories offer hints and clues to what lies ahead. A smart investor will learn which clues or signals bode best for the stock. These are the ones to follow. One sound signal is insider buying. These insiders are corporate officers; they hold positions of high trust and responsibility in their companies, with accountability to shareholders and Boards for company success and profits – and they have deep knowledge of the company’s inner workings and plans. In
RCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|