Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII): Price and Financial Metrics
RCII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCII is 6.17 -- better than 93.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rent A Center Inc De is reporting a growth rate of -1,869.12%; that's higher than only 0.88% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCII comes in at 17.34% -- higher than that of 88.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rent A Center Inc De are LL, ASNA, CIR, BXC, and AFH.
- RCII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rent A Center Inc De's official web site, go to www.rentacenter.com.
RCII Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.97||52-week high||$31.14|
|Prev. close||$28.74||52-week low||$17.47|
|Day high||$28.96||Avg. volume||507,865|
|50-day MA||$28.67||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$26.34||Market Cap||1.53B|
Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Company Bio
Rent-A-Center leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis, such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture, and accessories. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Plano, Texas.
RCII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rent A Center Inc De with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rent A Center Inc De ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 528.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rent A Center Inc De, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.54 years comes in at 0.35%; that's greater than 75.95% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 67.17% of its sector Industrials.
- Rent A Center Inc De's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|