Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCII is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- RCII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.99% of US stocks).
RCII Stock Summary
- Rent A Center Inc De's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.13% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rent A Center Inc De's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rent A Center Inc De is higher than it is for about only 23.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTH, JBT, FWRD, MSA, and IPAR.
- RCII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rent A Center Inc De's official web site, go to www.rentacenter.com.
RCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.36||52-week high||$64.79|
|Prev. close||$60.22||52-week low||$18.05|
|Day high||$61.13||Avg. volume||615,455|
|50-day MA||$58.26||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$41.48||Market Cap||4.00B|
Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Company Bio
Rent-A-Center leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis, such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture, and accessories. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Plano, Texas.
RCII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rent A Center Inc De. To summarize, we found that Rent A Center Inc De ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rent A Center Inc De, consider:
- RCII's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 26.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Rent A Center Inc De's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 15.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of 79.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 22.39% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCII Latest Social Stream
View Full RCII Social Stream
Latest RCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rent A Center Inc De that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCII as an investment opportunity.
These retirement stocks are “A-rated” picks, with a history of performance, a promising future and a dividend payment for income.
Rent-A-Center (RCII) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. Not every pick can be a...
First paragraph, first sentence of release, the conference call date and time should read: Thursday, May 6th, 8:30 a.m. ET (instead of Thursday, May 6th, 7:30 a.m. ET)
Rent-A-Center Chairman Jeffery Brown and Joann CEO Wade Miquelon each recently disclosed large purchases of shares.
RCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|