Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RCII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- RCII's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RCII ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
RCII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCII is 4.24 -- better than 90.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.45%, Rent A Center Inc De's debt growth rate surpasses 93.54% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCII comes in at -25.06% -- higher than that of just 11.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rent A Center Inc De are RUSHA, VLGEA, HY, JBT, and UVE.
- Visit RCII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rentacenter.com.
RCII Valuation Summary
- RCII's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.4; this is 14.64% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RCII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.5.
- RCII's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCII.
RCII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.82%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.62%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 204.5%.
The table below shows RCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.68||52-week high||$66.70|
|Prev. close||$56.01||52-week low||$27.38|
|Day high||$56.40||Avg. volume||646,599|
|50-day MA||$56.56||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$48.95||Market Cap||3.69B|
Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Company Bio
Rent-A-Center leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis, such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture, and accessories. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Plano, Texas.
RCII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RCII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rent A Center Inc De ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 103% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rent A Center Inc De ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Rent A Center Inc De over the past 5.74 years is 0.28%; that's better than 73.83% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Rent A Center Inc De's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Rent A Center Inc De's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCII Latest Social Stream
View Full RCII Social Stream
Latest RCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rent A Center Inc De that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCII as an investment opportunity.
CoffeeAndMilk/E+ via Getty Images Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) is offering ownership of high-quality products under a lease-purchase agreement. Many in the market believe that the company will make a significant amount of revenue in the coming years. If the expectations are correct, the valuation of the company is worth 40% more...
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
PLANO, Texas, July 19, 2021--Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ/NGS:RCII) today announced it will host a conference call on Thursday, August 5th, 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss second quarter results scheduled to be released following the market’s close on August 4th. Residents of the United States and Canada can listen to the call by dialing (800) 399-0012. International participants can access the call by dialing (404) 665-9632. Live webcast of the conference call and investor presentation will also be avai
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCII) (Rent-A-Center or the Company), a leader in the lease-to-own industry, is proud to support the American Red Cross with a donation of $50,000 for disaster relief efforts across the country. Rent-A-Center will donate a total of $100,000 to the American Red Cross this year as a way to assist in their lifesaving mission nationwide. At Rent-A-Center, our charitable giving efforts are aligned with the desire to help families thrive
RCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|