Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCII POWR Grades
- RCII scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RCII ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RCII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCII is 8.07 -- better than 95.43% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, RENT A CENTER INC DE has a higher such ratio than only 7.8% of stocks in our set.
- RENT A CENTER INC DE's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MORN, WHG, CHE, BWMN, and CULL.
- RCII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RENT A CENTER INC DE's official web site, go to www.rentacenter.com.
RCII Valuation Summary
- RCII's price/earnings ratio is 63.5; this is 217.5% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RCII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCII.
RCII Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 91.75%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 5.84%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.23%.
The table below shows RCII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.33% of graded US stocks.
- RCII's asset turnover comes in at 1.547 -- ranking 53rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- LPSN, BOX, and SPSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCII.
The table below shows RCII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.34||52-week high||$51.98|
|Prev. close||$22.39||52-week low||$16.82|
|Day high||$22.51||Avg. volume||909,511|
|50-day MA||$20.87||Dividend yield||6.09%|
|200-day MA||$24.94||Market Cap||1.24B|
Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Company Bio
Rent-A-Center leases household durable goods to customers on a rent-to-own basis, such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture, and accessories. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCII Latest Social Stream
View Full RCII Social Stream
Latest RCII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RENT A CENTER INC DE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCII as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, November 15, 2022--Acima Leasing, a leading provider of lease-to-own ("LTO") services for merchants and consumers and Fintech platform of Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII), is pleased to announce a multi-year agreement with Sleep Outfitters, a leading sleep solutions provider, to be the exclusive lease-to-own platform for their e‑commerce site and over 120 stores in Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
For all its ups and downs, the last month has been great for the market and the much-beleaguered retail sector.
PLANO, Texas, November 09, 2022--Rent-A-Center, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rent-A-Center") (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII), a leading provider of technology driven and flexible leasing solutions for consumers and merchants, today announced that Mitch Fadel, CEO, and Fahmi Karam, CFO, will participate in a Fireside Chat presentation at the 2022 Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, TN on Tuesday, November 15, at 9:00 AM ET. A webcast of the presentation will be available at https://investor.rentace
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Air Lease (AL – Research Report), Rent-A-Center (RCII – Research Report) and Orion Office REIT (ONL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Air Lease (AL) In a report released today, Moshe Orenbuch from Credit Suisse maintained a Buy rating on Air Lease, with a price target of $51.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $34.67. According to TipRanks.
Rent-A-Center's (RCII) third-quarter 2022 revenues drop year over year due to lower merchandise sales and a fall in rental revenues in the Acima and the Rent-A-Center Business units.
RCII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|