Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that RCII has less fluctuation in its price than merely 11.28% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RCII's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FENG, EVI, PNW, CIB and PFE.
RCII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RCII, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 51.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rent A Center Inc De are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, RCII provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 70% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 63.42% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for RCII, approximately 26.81% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
RCII Dividend Chart
RCII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|