Rent-A-Center Inc. (RCII) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that RCII has less fluctuation in its price than 9.93% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RCII's price: NAT, TKC, CPAC, NVS and AWK.
RCII Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RCII, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 41.94% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RCII, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, RCII provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 81.86% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Rent A Center Inc De's expected return of -41.94% is higher than 63.72% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Rent A Center Inc De bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 63.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Rent A Center Inc De has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 31.67% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RCII Dividend Chart
RCII Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|