Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCKY POWR Grades
- RCKY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.54% of US stocks.
- RCKY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RCKY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.04% of US stocks).
RCKY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RCKY is 3.09 -- better than 83.48% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ROCKY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, ROCKY BRANDS INC has a higher such ratio than just 10.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCKY BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BVH, PAHC, TGLS, HFFG, and TITN.
- RCKY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROCKY BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.rockybrands.com.
RCKY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RCKY's price/earnings ratio is 32.3% lower, now standing at 8.7.
- RCKY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCKY.
RCKY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 94.1%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.11%.
The table below shows RCKY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCKY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.74% of graded US stocks.
- RCKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.121 -- ranking 11th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- TLFA, EVK, and LEVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCKY.
The table below shows RCKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.84||52-week high||$48.90|
|Prev. close||$29.76||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$29.86||Avg. volume||42,071|
|50-day MA||$26.75||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$29.27||Market Cap||218.61M|
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) Company Bio
Rocky Brands designs, manufactures, and markets footwear and apparel under the Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Creative Recreation, and Michelin brand names in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Nelsonville, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCKY Latest Social Stream
View Full RCKY Social Stream
Latest RCKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCKY as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
NELSONVILLE, Ohio, January 04, 2023--Rocky Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKY) today announced that the Company will make a presentation at the 2023 ICR Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be simultaneously broadcast on the Internet and will be available at https://investors.rockybrands.com.
Rocky Brands, Inc. Announces Appointment of Dwight E. Smith to its Board of Directors; Retirement of Glenn E. Corlett and James L. Stewart from Board of Directors
NELSONVILLE, Ohio, December 09, 2022--Rocky Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKY) today announced that Dwight E. Smith has been appointed as a Class I director of the Company, effective as of January 1, 2023.
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And while active stock picking...
Rocky Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RCKY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.155 per share on the 15th of...
RCKY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|