Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCKY POWR Grades
- RCKY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- RCKY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RCKY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.85% of US stocks).
RCKY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29,439.51%, Rocky Brands Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.86% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RCKY's revenue has grown 85.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.29% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCKY comes in at -81.06% -- higher than that of only 5.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rocky Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHM, EZGO, LMPX, JCTCF, and IPAR.
- Visit RCKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockybrands.com.
RCKY Valuation Summary
- RCKY's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 28.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RCKY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RCKY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCKY.
RCKY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -32.34%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 201.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 374.34%.
The table below shows RCKY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCKY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.74% of graded US stocks.
- RCKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.121 -- ranking 11th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- TLFA, EVK, and LEVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCKY.
The table below shows RCKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.36||52-week high||$59.56|
|Prev. close||$33.99||52-week low||$31.26|
|Day high||$35.96||Avg. volume||36,855|
|50-day MA||$37.05||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$41.91||Market Cap||258.59M|
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) Company Bio
Rocky Brands designs, manufactures, and markets footwear and apparel under the Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Creative Recreation, and Michelin brand names in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Nelsonville, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCKY Latest Social Stream
View Full RCKY Social Stream
Latest RCKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rocky Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCKY as an investment opportunity.
Merion Road Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Merion Road Capital’s long-only large-cap portfolio returned 20% for the year. While this is a strong result on an absolute basis, it lagged the S&P. Spare some time to check the fund’s […]
Is MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) Stock Outpacing Its Consumer Discretionary Peers This Year?
Here is how MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) and Rocky Brands (RCKY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Lionsgate's (LGF.A) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results reflect strength in Motion Picture and Television Production revenues
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Steven Madden, Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Caleres and Rocky Brands
Skechers U.S.A., Inc., Steven Madden, Wolverine World Wide, Inc., Caleres and Rocky Brands are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Investors who want to buy stocks in February and beyond might want to consider adding companies that have proven they can turn assets into profits amid the economic uncertainty...
RCKY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|