Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCKY POWR Grades
- RCKY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.37% of US stocks.
- RCKY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- RCKY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RCKY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ROCKY BRANDS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RCKY's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.74% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCKY comes in at -50.88% -- higher than that of only 9.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROCKY BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LIVE, PAHC, TGLS, DXYN, and MNRO.
- Visit RCKY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rockybrands.com.
RCKY Valuation Summary
- RCKY's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- RCKY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCKY.
RCKY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1022.39%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -296.17%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 91.94%.
The table below shows RCKY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCKY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCKY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.74% of graded US stocks.
- RCKY's asset turnover comes in at 1.121 -- ranking 11th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- TLFA, EVK, and LEVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RCKY.
The table below shows RCKY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCKY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCKY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.75||52-week high||$56.96|
|Prev. close||$22.34||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$22.57||Avg. volume||31,003|
|50-day MA||$28.64||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$36.69||Market Cap||159.06M|
Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) Company Bio
Rocky Brands designs, manufactures, and markets footwear and apparel under the Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Creative Recreation, and Michelin brand names in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Nelsonville, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCKY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCKY Latest Social Stream
View Full RCKY Social Stream
Latest RCKY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROCKY BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCKY as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
NELSONVILLE, Ohio, August 15, 2022--Rocky Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCKY) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.155 per share of outstanding common stock, which will be paid on September 15, 2022 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 1, 2022.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Rocky Brands (RCKY) have what it takes? Let's find out.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Rocky Brands (RCKY) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Investors in Rocky Brands (NASDAQ: RCKY) lost ground to a rising market on Wednesday. Rocky Brands said in an earnings report on Tuesday that sales rose 23%, reflecting solid demand across its portfolio. "We didn't experience any noticeable sales slowdown" tied to inflation or slowing economic growth, CEO Jason Brooks said in a press release.
RCKY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|