Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that RCKY has less fluctuation in its price than 4.62% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RCKY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RACE, GHG, WPM, CTIB and SVT.
RCKY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RCKY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.2% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rocky Brands Inc are:
- RCKY's market cap is about 357 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than only 15.65% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, RCKY's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 23.2% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, RCKY's provides a return of -75.2% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 18.41% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
RCKY Dividend Chart
RCKY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|