Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Price and Financial Metrics
RCL Stock Summary
- RCL has a higher market value than 92.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,801,285,500.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's stock had its IPO on April 28, 1993, making it an older stock than 76.69% of US equities in our set.
- For RCL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd are RSG, WLTW, SYF, STT, and WCN.
- Visit RCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rclinvestor.com.
RCL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.05||52-week high||$135.32|
|Prev. close||$134.05||52-week low||$100.47|
|Day high||$135.31||Avg. volume||1,117,925|
|50-day MA||$124.92||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$117.15||Market Cap||28.30B|
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Company Bio
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. operates cruises under the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises, CDF Croisieres de France, and TUI Cruises brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Miami, Florida.