Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- RCL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RCL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.61% of US stocks).
RCL Stock Summary
- RCL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.43 -- higher than just 3.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, RCL has reported earnings growth of -861.58%, putting it ahead of only 2.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RCL's revenue has grown -97.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd are MPLX, HST, MGM, BG, and RYAAY.
- Visit RCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rclinvestor.com.
RCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.89% lower, now standing at -8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RCL's price/sales ratio has gone up 89.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCL.
RCL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.85%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.86%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -43.99%.
The table below shows RCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.87||52-week high||$99.24|
|Prev. close||$80.02||52-week low||$45.71|
|Day high||$79.47||Avg. volume||4,568,627|
|50-day MA||$84.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.23||Market Cap||19.57B|
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Company Bio
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. operates cruises under the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises, CDF Croisieres de France, and TUI Cruises brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Miami, Florida.
RCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCL Latest Social Stream
View Full RCL Social Stream
Latest RCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCL as an investment opportunity.
Although the market is firing on all cylinders again, it’s time to consider trimming risk exposure in these stocks to sell.
U.S. cruise liner Royal Caribbean Group said on Friday only passengers with a negative COVID-19 test will be let aboard, after six guests on its Adventure of the Seas cruise ship tested positive during routine testing. The guests were immediately quarantined and their travel parties and all close contacts were traced and tested negative, the company said. The Adventure of the Seas cruise, which set sail from Nassau in the Bahamas on July 24, required all travelers aged 16 or older to be fully vaccinated and test negative before boarding.
Six passengers—four of whom were vaccinated—aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas cruise ship have tested positive for COVID-19.
U.S. cruise liner Royal Caribbean Group said on Friday six guests on its Adventure of the Seas cruise ship had tested positive for COVID-19 during routine testing. Royal Caribbean said four of the guests, who were not traveling together, were vaccinated and the other two were unvaccinated minors. The Adventure of the Seas cruise, which set sail from Nassau in the Bahamas on July 24, required all travelers aged 16 or older to be fully vaccinated and test negative before boarding.
Real Money contributor Jonathan Heller thinks one cruise line stock is really poised to rise, but he's still cautious about the travel sector's prospects.
RCL Price Returns
Continue Researching RCLWant to do more research on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch