Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCL POWR Grades
- RCL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- RCL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RCL Stock Summary
- RCL's price/sales ratio is 94.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RCL has reported earnings growth of -861.58%, putting it ahead of just 2.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd comes in at -97.93%, a number that bests only 0.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTR, CAG, EVRG, RSTRF, and EIX.
- Visit RCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rclinvestor.com.
RCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.29||52-week high||$99.24|
|Prev. close||$80.70||52-week low||$31.41|
|Day high||$84.56||Avg. volume||4,827,598|
|50-day MA||$87.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.70||Market Cap||21.46B|
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Company Bio
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. operates cruises under the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, Azamara Club Cruises, CDF Croisieres de France, and TUI Cruises brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Miami, Florida.
RCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCL Latest Social Stream
View Full RCL Social Stream
Latest RCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCL as an investment opportunity.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH ) shares are trading lower after the company reported worse-than-expected first-quarter sales results. Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE: CCL ) and Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL ) shares are … Full story available on Benzinga.com
As of 1:50 p.m. EDT, shares of cruise giant Carnival (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) had shed 5%, while Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL) was down 4.2%, and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) was off 3.4%. During an appearance this morning at an economic seminar presented by The Atlantic magazine, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said, "It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn't overheat."
On Monday, Royal Caribbean Cruises cleared an important performance benchmark, seeing its Relative Strength (RS) Rating jump into the 80-plus percentile with an improvement to 84, up from 79 the day before. Royal Caribbean Cruises is building a consolidation with a 99.34 entry.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control's decision to allow cruise ships to resume sailing by mid-July comes at just the right time for Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL), which just reported a $1.1 billion adjusted loss for the first quarter. The real benefit, though, is that the resumption of voyages comes as Royal Caribbean has accumulated a large stash of cash. With $5.1 billion in the bank (but $20.7 billion in debt to go with it), the cruise ship owner looks like it has the financial means available to finish riding out this storm.
STRS Ohio loaded up on cruise lines Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian in the first quarter. It also bought more Exxon and Southwest stock.
RCL Price Returns
Continue Researching RCLWant to do more research on Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch