Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
RCL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for RCL as an investment opportunity.
- RCL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 3.58% of all US stocks.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 7.26000000000001% of Industrials stocks.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 11.56% of all US stocks.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 17.37% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of RCL is higher than 81.65% of Industrials stocks.
- The average analyst price target of RCL is higher than 75.36% of Transportation stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of RCL is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is RCL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!