Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCON POWR Grades
- RCON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 57.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCON is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RCON ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RCON Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that RCON's revenue has grown -48.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.33% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Recon Technology Ltd's share price is greater than that of 95.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RCON comes in at -1,333.02% -- higher than that of only 0.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKLZ, BXRX, TCMD, NEO, and FTHM.
- RCON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Recon Technology Ltd's official web site, go to www.recon.cn.
RCON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$3.66|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||992,060|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||21.38M|
Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON) Company Bio
Recon Technology Ltd. engages in the development and marketing of oilfield equipment, automation systems, tools, chemicals, and field services to petroleum firms. It operates through the following segments: Automation Product and Software, Equipment and Accessories, and Oilfield Environmental Protection. The company was founded by Guang Qiang Chen, Hong Qi Li, and Shen Ping Yin on August 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCON Latest Social Stream
View Full RCON Social Stream
Latest RCON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Recon Technology Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCON as an investment opportunity.
Recon Announces RMB6.87 Million Metering Instrument Maintenance Contract with a Refining and Chemical Company
Recon Technology Ltd (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company") today announced that its mainland China variable interest entity has entered into a technical service contract with a Dalian-based petrochemical company, Dalian West Pacific Petrochemical Company Limited ("WEPEC" or the "Refining Company") to provide three years of operation and maintenance services on metering instruments such as alarms and flow meters that are used for the daily operation of production facilities within refineries.
Introduction In May 2021, I wrote a bearish article on a Chinese oil and gas field service company named Recon Technology (NASDAQ:RCON) after one of my SA subscribers suggested I should take a look at it. It's been over eight months now and I think it's worth writing up a...
Recon Technology Limited ("Recon" or the "Company") today announced that Future Gas Station (Beijing) Technology Ltd. ("FGS"), a mainland China variable interest entity's subsidiary connected to the Company and a technology service vendor, has assisted a China-based oil sale company in launching a new product named "Carbon Neutral Box", also known as "CNB". The CNB is a consumer-side carbon inclusive mini program that enables vehicle owners for the first time achieve carbon neutrality based on t
Gainers: Platinum Group Metals (PLG) +17%. Harmony Gold Mining Company (HMY) +16%. Gold Fields (GFI) +13%. Gatos Silver (GATO) +12%. Losers: Recon Technology (RCON) -7%.
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. We really hate to see fellow...
RCON Price Returns