Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCON POWR Grades
- RCON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.58% of US stocks.
- RCON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 118 days.
- RCON's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.18% of US stocks).
RCON Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.65, RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD is reporting a growth rate of -619%; that's higher than merely 2.87% of US stocks.
- RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 117.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXFY, GDYN, ATEX, RETO, and AUID.
- RCON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD's official web site, go to www.recon.cn.
RCON Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RCON, see our RCON price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
RCON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$2.13|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||939,230|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||9.50M|
Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON) Company Bio
Recon Technology Ltd. engages in the development and marketing of oilfield equipment, automation systems, tools, chemicals, and field services to petroleum firms. It operates through the following segments: Automation Product and Software, Equipment and Accessories, and Oilfield Environmental Protection. The company was founded by Guang Qiang Chen, Hong Qi Li, and Shen Ping Yin on August 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCON Latest Social Stream
View Full RCON Social Stream
Latest RCON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCON as an investment opportunity.
Recon Technology First Half 2023 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Recon Technology ( NASDAQ:RCON ) First Half 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥45.6m (down 16% from 1H...
Recon Technology, Ltd Reports Financial Results for the First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2023
Recon Technology, Ltd (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company"), a China-based independent solutions integrator in the oilfield service and environmental protection, electric power and coal chemical industries, today announced its financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2023.
Recon Technology Announces Closing of $8 million Registered Direct Offering
Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company") announced today the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering with certain accredited investors to purchase approximately $8 million worth of its Class A ordinary shares (or pre-funded warrants to purchase Class A ordinary shares in lieu thereof) in a registered direct offering, and Class A ordinary shares warrants in a concurrent private placement, for proceeds of approximately $8 million. In addition, ordinar
Recon Technology Announces Pricing of $8 million Registered Direct Offering
Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company") announced today it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain accredited investors on March 15, 2023 to purchase approximately $8 million worth of its Class A ordinary shares (or pre-funded warrants to purchase Class A ordinary shares in lieu thereof) in a registered direct offering, and Class A ordinary shares warrants in a concurrent private placement.
Recon Plans to Expand into the Plastics Chemical Recycling Business and Attended the 27th China Plastics Recycling Conference and Exhibition to Explore Cutting-Edge Technologies
Recon Technology, Ltd (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company"), a China-based independent solutions integrator in the oilfield service and environmental protection, electric power and coal chemical industries, today announced that it has formulated preliminary plans to expand into the plastics chemical recycling business. Recon also attended the 27th China Plastics Recycling Conference and Exhibition held on February 28 at Dongguan City of Guangdong Province to explore cutting-edge technologies
RCON Price Returns
Continue Researching RCONWant to see what other sources are saying about Recon Technology Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Recon Technology Ltd (RCON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Recon Technology Ltd (RCON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Recon Technology Ltd (RCON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...