Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON): Price and Financial Metrics
RCON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.28||52-week high||$2.13|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||376,783|
|50-day MA||$0.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.42||Market Cap||11.76M|
RCON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCON Stock Summary
- RCON has a market capitalization of $13,097,760 -- more than approximately just 7.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD is reporting a growth rate of 134.79%; that's higher than 91.65% of US stocks.
- RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -401.85%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD are IMMR, FTCI, ZOM, SIBN, and SANM.
- Visit RCON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.recon.cn.
Recon Technology Ltd. Cl A (RCON) Company Bio
Recon Technology Ltd. engages in the development and marketing of oilfield equipment, automation systems, tools, chemicals, and field services to petroleum firms. It operates through the following segments: Automation Product and Software, Equipment and Accessories, and Oilfield Environmental Protection. The company was founded by Guang Qiang Chen, Hong Qi Li, and Shen Ping Yin on August 21, 2007 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
RCON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCON Latest Social Stream
View Full RCON Social Stream
Latest RCON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RECON TECHNOLOGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCON as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep track of today!
Recon Technology, Ltd (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company"), a China-based independent solutions integrator in the oilfield service and environmental protection, electric power and coal chemical industries, today announced its financial results for fiscal year 2023.
Recon Technology, Ltd (NASDAQ: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company") today announced that on October 25, 2023, it received notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") confirming the Company has been granted an additional 180 calendar day period for compliance under its minimum bid price requirement through April 22, 2024. To regain compliance with NASDAQ's minimum bid price requirement, the closing bid price of the Company's ordinary shares needs to be at least $1.00 per share or greater
We're starting off Friday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on this morning!
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 worst performing energy stocks in 2023. If you want to skip our primer on the energy industry and recent trends, then head on over to 5 Worst Performing Energy Stocks in 2023. The energy industry is always at the center of global affairs. Humanity’s […]
RCON Price Returns