Recon Technology, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RCON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCON POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RCON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCON is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- RCON's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.88% of US stocks).
RCON Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Recon Technology Ltd comes in at -48.06%, a number that bests merely 3.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RCON is more volatile than 99.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Recon Technology Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,242.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Recon Technology Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BXRX, NEPT, ISR, BSQR, and NSPR.
- Visit RCON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.recon.cn.
RCON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||267,351|
|50-day MA||$1.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.20||Market Cap||28.89M|
Most Popular Stories View All
RCON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCON Latest Social Stream
View Full RCON Social Stream
Latest RCON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Recon Technology Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCON as an investment opportunity.
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. We really hate to see fellow...
Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 929,700 shares, a decrease of 27.9% from the November 15th total of 1,290,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,250,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is 
Recon Technology, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON)s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $3.63 and traded as low as $1.49. Recon Technology shares last traded at $1.50, with a volume of 418,053 shares trading hands. The stock has a 50 day moving average  The post Recon Technology (NASDAQ:RCON) Shares Cross Below 200 Day Moving Average of $3.63 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
The trading price of Recon Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON) closed lower on Friday, November 19, closing at $1.86, -4.62% lower than its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
In todays recent session, 1.43 million shares of the Recon Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ:RCON) have been traded, and its beta is 2.99. Most recently the companys share price was $1.85, and it changed around -$0.01 or -0.54% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $52.40M. RCON at last check was Recon Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ: RCON)s Stock Market Position Could Improve In The Coming Months Read More »
RCON Price Returns