Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS): Price and Financial Metrics
RCUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.58||52-week high||$36.13|
|Prev. close||$17.06||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$17.03||Avg. volume||995,457|
|50-day MA||$19.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.55||Market Cap||1.24B|
RCUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RCUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCUS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RCUS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
RCUS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC is reporting a growth rate of -508.67%; that's higher than just 2.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEVA, CCCC, FATE, ARCT, and CUE.
- RCUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.arcusbio.com.
RCUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RCUS's price/sales ratio is 202.5% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- Over the past 67 months, RCUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 489.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCUS.
RCUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.17% of graded US stocks.
- RCUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) Company Bio
Arcus Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing cancer immunotherapies in the United States. It is developing various products for treating solid tumors, including AB928, an adenosine receptor antagonist that is in Phase I clinical trial; AB680, a CD73 inhibitor; AB122, an anti-PD-1 antibody that is Phase I clinical trial; and AB154, an anti-TIGIT antibody. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hayward, California.
RCUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RCUS Social Stream
Latest RCUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCUS as an investment opportunity.
Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
HAYWARD, Calif., September 26, 2023--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), a clinical-stage, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing differentiated molecules and combination therapies for people with cancer, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted eight new employees options to purchase a total of 33,200 shares of the Company’s common stock at an exercise price per share of $18.66, which was the closing price on September 25, 2023
An In-Depth Analysis of Its Market Value
Shares of several companies developing anti-TIGIT therapies rise after Roche (RHHBY) accidentally leaks encouraging late-stage study data.
Roche's (RHHBY) stock jumps 4.3% on Wednesday after the company inadvertently publishes encouraging second interim analysis data from its combination drug study to treat cancer.
RCUS Price Returns