Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCUS POWR Grades
- RCUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- RCUS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RCUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RCUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Arcus Biosciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 666.82%, Arcus Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.78% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RCUS's revenue has grown 393.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.87% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcus Biosciences Inc are MRTX, AVIR, NTLA, ATRA, and XNCR.
- Visit RCUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcusbio.com.
RCUS Valuation Summary
- RCUS's price/sales ratio is 22.4; this is 489.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RCUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 42 months.
- RCUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCUS.
RCUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.17% of graded US stocks.
- RCUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$49.10|
|Prev. close||$18.50||52-week low||$16.74|
|Day high||$19.22||Avg. volume||1,087,291|
|50-day MA||$28.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.62||Market Cap||1.36B|
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) Company Bio
Arcus Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing cancer immunotherapies in the United States. It is developing various products for treating solid tumors, including AB928, an adenosine receptor antagonist that is in Phase I clinical trial; AB680, a CD73 inhibitor; AB122, an anti-PD-1 antibody that is Phase I clinical trial; and AB154, an anti-TIGIT antibody. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RCUS Social Stream
Latest RCUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcus Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCUS as an investment opportunity.
HAYWARD, Calif., February 24, 2022--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company working to create best-in-class cancer therapies, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted seven new employees options to purchase a total of 20,450 shares of the Company’s common stock at an exercise price per share of $30.01, which was the closing price on February 23, 2022, and restricted stock units to acquire a total of 10,
Arcus Biosciences press release (RCUS): Q4 GAAP EPS of $3.71 beats by $4.33.Revenue of $354.5M (+3635.5% Y/Y) beats by $305.07M.“Arcus is starting 2022 with a strong cash position…
Arcus Biosciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), a clinical-stage, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing differentiated molecules and combination therapies for people with cancer, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 and provided a corporate update on its six clinical-stage molecules targeting TIGIT, the adenosine axis (CD73 and dual A2a/A2b receptor), HIF-2a and PD-1 across common cancers, including lung
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 428.32% and 3,898.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAYWARD, Calif., February 15, 2022--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE: RCUS), a clinical-stage, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing differentiated molecules and combination therapies for people with cancer, announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
RCUS Price Returns