Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCUS POWR Grades
- RCUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 69.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RCUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- RCUS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
RCUS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Arcus Biosciences Inc is higher than 95.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 226.32%, Arcus Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.02% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Arcus Biosciences Inc comes in at 519.59%, a number that bests 98.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CARA, CNCE, ANAB, ALPN, and KLDO.
- Visit RCUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.arcusbio.com.
RCUS Valuation Summary
- RCUS's price/sales ratio is 22.4; this is 489.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RCUS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 42 months.
- RCUS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCUS.
RCUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.92% of graded US stocks.
- RCUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 260th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.68||52-week high||$42.36|
|Prev. close||$35.97||52-week low||$16.69|
|Day high||$37.99||Avg. volume||584,638|
|50-day MA||$31.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.31||Market Cap||2.69B|
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) Company Bio
Arcus Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing cancer immunotherapies in the United States. It is developing various products for treating solid tumors, including AB928, an adenosine receptor antagonist that is in Phase I clinical trial; AB680, a CD73 inhibitor; AB122, an anti-PD-1 antibody that is Phase I clinical trial; and AB154, an anti-TIGIT antibody. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RCUS Social Stream
Latest RCUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Arcus Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCUS as an investment opportunity.
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE: RCUS), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company working to create best-in-class cancer therapies, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Companys Board of Directors granted five new employees options to purchase a total of 44,200 shares of the Companys common stock at an exercise price per share of $34.31, which was the closing price on September 8, 2021. The stock options were granted pursuant to the Compan
HAYWARD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company working to create best-in-class cancer therapies, today announced that management will present at the following upcoming September 2021 virtual investor conferences. Citis 16th Annual Virtual Biopharma Conference, Friday, September 10 at 1:25 pm ET 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference, Monday, September 27 at 4:40 pm ET A live audio webcast of the presentation will b
It''s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as rcus has now gone down 4 of the past 5 hours. The post Arcus Biosciences Inc (RCUS): Price Now Near $27.89; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 50 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
These Analysts Just Made A Substantial Downgrade To Their Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS) EPS Forecasts
The analysts covering Arcus Biosciences, Inc. ( NYSE:RCUS ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by...
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -41.56% and -48.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RCUS Price Returns