Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS): Price and Financial Metrics
RCUS Stock Summary
- RCUS's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than merely 3.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For RCUS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 39.46, Arcus Biosciences Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arcus Biosciences Inc are ORMP, ATHX, CNAT, BCRX, and INO.
- RCUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arcus Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.arcusbio.com.
RCUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
RCUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.65||52-week high||$13.66|
|Prev. close||$8.94||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$9.11||Avg. volume||166,452|
|50-day MA||$8.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.07||Market Cap||396.68M|
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) Company Bio
Arcus Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing cancer immunotherapies in the United States. It is developing various products for treating solid tumors, including AB928, an adenosine receptor antagonist that is in Phase I clinical trial; AB680, a CD73 inhibitor; AB122, an anti-PD-1 antibody that is Phase I clinical trial; and AB154, an anti-TIGIT antibody. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hayward, California.