Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RCUS POWR Grades
- RCUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.13% of US stocks.
- RCUS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RCUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RCUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.95%, ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC comes in at 339.78%, a number that bests 97.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RCUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMTX, SRRK, AEVA, MRTX, and CCCC.
- RCUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.arcusbio.com.
RCUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RCUS's price/sales ratio is 136.84% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 55 months, RCUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 496.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RCUS.
RCUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RCUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.17% of graded US stocks.
- RCUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 257th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RCUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RCUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RCUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.53||52-week high||$49.10|
|Prev. close||$26.80||52-week low||$16.74|
|Day high||$26.45||Avg. volume||919,807|
|50-day MA||$25.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.02||Market Cap||1.84B|
Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS) Company Bio
Arcus Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in developing and commercializing cancer immunotherapies in the United States. It is developing various products for treating solid tumors, including AB928, an adenosine receptor antagonist that is in Phase I clinical trial; AB680, a CD73 inhibitor; AB122, an anti-PD-1 antibody that is Phase I clinical trial; and AB154, an anti-TIGIT antibody. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RCUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RCUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RCUS Social Stream
Latest RCUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARCUS BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RCUS as an investment opportunity.
HAYWARD, Calif., September 09, 2022--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company working to create best-in-class cancer therapies, today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted ten new employees options to purchase a total of 33,950 shares of the Company’s common stock at an exercise price per share of $25.70, which was the closing price on September 8, 2022, and restricted stock units to acquire a total of 16,9
HAYWARD, Calif., August 24, 2022--Arcus Biosciences (NYSE:RCUS), a clinical-stage, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing differentiated molecules and combination therapies for people with cancer, announced that its management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
In a report released today, Zhiqiang Shu from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Arcus Biosciences (RCUS - Research Report), with a price target of $68.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $27.46.According to TipRanks, Shu is an analyst with an average return of -19.0% and a 29.58% success rate. Shu covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Arcus Biosciences, Alnylam Pharma, and Sutro Biopharma.Currently, the analyst consensus on Arcus Biosciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $50.33, implying an 83.28% upside from current levels.
HAYWARD, Calif., August 08, 2022--Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (NYSE:RCUS), a clinical-stage, global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing differentiated molecules and combination therapies for people with cancer, today announced that Dimitry S.A. Nuyten, M.D., Ph.D has been appointed chief medical officer (CMO) effective August 1, 2022. In his role as CMO, Dr. Nuyten will oversee Arcus’s clinical development organization that includes nearly 200 employees and six clinical-stage programs ta
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN), United Therapeutics (UTHR) and Arcus Biosciences (RCUS)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN – Research Report), United Therapeutics (UTHR – Research Report) and Arcus Biosciences (RCUS – Research Report). BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN) In a report released today, Andreas Argyrides from Wedbush reiterated a Hold rating on BioMarin Pharmaceutical, with a price target of $70.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $88.40. According to TipRanks.
RCUS Price Returns