Radcom Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDCM): Price and Financial Metrics
RDCM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Radcom Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 51.64, Radcom Ltd has a higher such ratio than 96.65% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Radcom Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -289.98%; that's higher than just 5.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radcom Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SMAR, AWRE, VRNS, FMC, and ERII.
- Visit RDCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radcom.com.
RDCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.52||52-week high||$10.37|
|Prev. close||$9.60||52-week low||$6.96|
|Day high||$9.70||Avg. volume||9,394|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.86||Market Cap||130.79M|
Radcom Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDCM) Company Bio
Radcom Ltd. provides service assurance and customer experience monitoring solutions for telecom operators and communications service providers. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.