Radcom Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDCM POWR Grades
- RDCM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDCM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- RDCM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RDCM Stock Summary
- For RDCM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.17% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.27%, Radcom Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.91% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RDCM has reported earnings growth of -294.53%, putting it ahead of just 7.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radcom Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KIQ, ANIK, ARPO, COCP, and TRVG.
- Visit RDCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radcom.com.
RDCM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, RDCM's price/earnings ratio is 334.38% lower, now standing at -37.5.
- Over the past 226 months, RDCM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.9.
- RDCM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 36.9 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDCM.
RDCM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -65.3%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 118.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.24%.
The table below shows RDCM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$12.65|
|Prev. close||$10.87||52-week low||$7.86|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||21,899|
|50-day MA||$10.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.90||Market Cap||148.37M|
Radcom Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDCM) Company Bio
Radcom Ltd. provides service assurance and customer experience monitoring solutions for telecom operators and communications service providers. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
RDCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDCM Latest Social Stream
View Full RDCM Social Stream
Latest RDCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radcom Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDCM as an investment opportunity.
RADCOM Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDCM), today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2021, on Thursday, August 12, 2021, before the opening of trade on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Radcom Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDCM) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips from […]
Needham analyst Alex Henderson assigned a Hold rating to Radcom (RDCM) today. The companys shares closed last Thursday at $9. The post Needham Gives a Hold Rating to Radcom (RDCM) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RADCOM (Nasdaq: RDCM) announced today that Eyal Harari, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference on Thursday, May 20, 2021, at 8:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Management will be
RDCM Price Returns