Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDHL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RDHL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDHL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RDHL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.92% of US stocks).
RDHL Stock Summary
- RDHL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDHL is more volatile than 98.28% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RDHL comes in at -415.5% -- higher than that of only 1.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be MARK, AGE, DCFC, MPAA, and ASH.
- RDHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD's official web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RDHL's price/sales ratio is 97.87% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- RDHL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2556.4 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDHL.
RDHL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -85.55%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 175.5%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.65%.
The table below shows RDHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.33% of graded US stocks.
- RDHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 106th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, OPK, and GBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDHL.
The table below shows RDHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$114.00|
|Prev. close||$4.74||52-week low||$4.23|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||166,941|
|50-day MA||$7.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.78||Market Cap||10.70M|
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDHL Latest Social Stream
View Full RDHL Social Stream
Latest RDHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDHL as an investment opportunity.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:RDHL) market cap dropped US$146m last week; Individual investors bore the brunt
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in RedHill Biopharma indicates that they collectively...
RedHill Initiates First Community-Setting Warranty Program to Refund Talicia Non-Responders
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, announced the availability of a warranty program for its Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) eradication therapy, Talicia®, in which RedHill commits to reimburse patient out of pocket costs should Talicia not work. Talicia is the most prescribed branded agent by gastroenterologists and this warranty commitment extends to all commercially insured and non-insured Talicia patients who comple
RedHill Biopharma Announces Plan to Implement ADS Ratio Change
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it plans to implement a ratio change of the Company's American Depositary Shares (ADSs) to its non-traded ordinary shares from the current ratio of one (1) ADS representing ten (10) ordinary shares to a new ratio of one (1) ADS representing four hundred (400) ordinary shares. The anticipated first date of the ratio change is on or about March 23, 2023, and the Company's
RedHill Biopharma Announces Definitive Agreement for Up To $6 Million Private Placement with a Single Investor
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced agreement, with a single investor, for the issuance of convertible promissory note in the principal amount of up to $6 million, convertible into American Depositary Shares ("ADS") and warrants to purchase ADSs of the Company, pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd Announces RDHL Opaganib Selected by NIH RNCP For Development
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq:RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced that the Radiation and Nuclear Countermeasures Program (RNCP), of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health, has selected opaganib for the nuclear medical countermeasures product development pipeline as a potential treatment for Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS).
RDHL Price Returns
Continue Researching RDHLWant to see what other sources are saying about RedHill Biopharma Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
RedHill Biopharma Ltd (RDHL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
RedHill Biopharma Ltd (RDHL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
RedHill Biopharma Ltd (RDHL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...