Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDHL POWR Grades
- RDHL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDHL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RDHL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RDHL Stock Summary
- RDHL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 80.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RedHill Biopharma Ltd comes in at 1,395.15%, a number that bests 99.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 10.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RedHill Biopharma Ltd are CHNG, CHMA, GLG, XERS, and ADXS.
- RDHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RedHill Biopharma Ltd's official web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.78||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$6.96||52-week low||$5.91|
|Day high||$7.04||Avg. volume||441,088|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.30||Market Cap||314.56M|
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
RDHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDHL Latest Social Stream
View Full RDHL Social Stream
Latest RDHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RedHill Biopharma Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDHL as an investment opportunity.
These are the pharmaceutical stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced that Mr. Adi Frish, RedHill's Chief Corporate & Business Development Officer, will present a corporate overview at the BIO Digital International Convention, taking place June 14-18, 2021.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has completed enrollment and randomized the last patient in the global Phase 2/3 study with opaganib (Yeliva®, ABC294640) in patients hospitalized with severe COVID-19 pneumonia (NCT04467840). A total of 475 patients were randomized, more than the planned 464.
RedHill (RDHL): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.29.Revenue of $20.57M (+1840.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.13M.Press Release...
35 of the Best Ideas Companies to Present at the Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy-Side Virtual Investor Conference on June 1-4, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / May 27, 2021 / The Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy-Side will take place on June 1-4, 2021, where 35 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The Summer Solstice - Best Ideas from the Buy Side: VIRTUAL begins on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, with company presentations beginning at 9am Eastern Time.
RDHL Price Returns