Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDHL POWR Grades
- RDHL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDHL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RDHL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RDHL Stock Summary
- REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.31% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 216.77 for REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD; that's greater than it is for 99.96% of US stocks.
- The volatility of REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD's share price is greater than that of 95.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDHL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DELL, KFS, IMH, USAC, and RAD.
- RDHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD's official web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RDHL's price/sales ratio is 73.68% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 120 months, RDHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDHL.
RDHL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -24.73%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -90.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.03%.
The table below shows RDHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.33% of graded US stocks.
- RDHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 106th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, OPK, and GBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDHL.
The table below shows RDHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$3.37|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||1,872,896|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||20.33M|
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDHL Latest Social Stream
View Full RDHL Social Stream
Latest RDHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDHL as an investment opportunity.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive in vivo results from a new pre-clinical study evaluating the effects of opaganib on radiation-induced hematologic and renal toxicity, undertaken by RedHill and its partner Apogee Biotechnology Corporation ("Apogee"). The results, suggesting that opaganib exerts a protective impact on key hematological and kidney function parameters following total body irradiatio
A Raleigh drugmaker that previously announced plans to cut its commercial workforce is now likely to lose its primary source of revenue in order to wipe out debt.
Welcome back and get ready for the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth knowing about on Monday morning!
RedHill Says Opaganib Has Potential As Nuclear Radiation Protection For Homeland Security Countermeasures
RedHill Biopharma Ltd (NASDAQ: RDHL) said that preclinical data, recently published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, from eight U.S. government-funded in-vivo studies, supports opaganib's potential as a nuclear radiation injury therapeutic. The company says that unlike currently approved options such as iodine pills, opaganib's suggested protective effect in radiation injury is not thought to be limited to specific radioactive materials or individual parts of the body. Observa
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced acceleration of opaganib's development program for protection against radiation injury and cancer radiotherapy. A recent publication in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, entitled "Opaganib Protects against Radiation Toxicity: Implications for Homeland Security and Antitumor Radiotherapy", describes the collective results of eight U.S. government-funded in vivo
RDHL Price Returns