Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
RDHL Stock Summary
- For RDHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.94, RedHill Biopharma Ltd has a higher such ratio than 95.69% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RedHill Biopharma Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 269.41%; that's higher than 95.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDHL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QTNT, RMBS, PZG, CTIC, and APVO.
- Visit RDHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.