Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDHL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RDHL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDHL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- RDHL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.67% of US stocks).
RDHL Stock Summary
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.53% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RedHill Biopharma Ltd comes in at 238.66%, a number that bests 96.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RedHill Biopharma Ltd are CNTG, SNES, BAND, PRTK, and IBIO.
- Visit RDHL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Valuation Summary
- RDHL's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 50.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 105 months, RDHL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
- Over the past 105 months, RDHL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2550.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDHL.
RDHL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.16%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 186900%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -125.7%.
The table below shows RDHL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDHL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDHL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.64% of graded US stocks.
- RDHL's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 105th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NVAX, GBT, and PCRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDHL.
The table below shows RDHL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDHL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.89||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$4.65|
|Day high||$4.91||Avg. volume||559,979|
|50-day MA||$7.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||228.20M|
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDHL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDHL Latest Social Stream
View Full RDHL Social Stream
Latest RDHL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RedHill Biopharma Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDHL as an investment opportunity.
RedHill (RDHL) posts preliminary top-line data from a phase II/III study evaluating opaganib in hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia. Stocks falls as the study fails to achieve its goal.
Shares of the specialty biopharmaceutical company RedHill Biopharma (NASDAQ: RDHL) are down by an eye-popping 33% as of 10:53 a.m. EDT Tuesday morning. Interestingly, the market appears to have anticipated this clinical failure, as evinced by RedHill's steady decline over the course of the past week. While opaganib's COVID-19 indication probably wasn't going to be a huge moneymaker for RedHill (analysts expected roughly $200 million to $300 million at the peak from this indication), this sizable market may have had enough juice to transform the company into a profitable operation perhaps as soon as next year.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced preliminary top-line data from the 475-patient global Phase 2/3 study with opaganib (ABC294640) in hospitalized patients with severe COVID-19 pneumonia.
Regulatory authorities in South Africa have signed off RedHill Biopharma Ltd's (NASDAQ: RDHL) Phase 2/3 study evaluating RHB-107 (upamostat) for non-hospitalized patients with symptomatic COVID-19. The study is already ongoing in the U.S., with an expansion of study sites underway to further accelerate recruitment. RHB-107 is an oral antiviral drug candidate that targets human serine proteases that prepare the spike protein for viral entry into target cells. The 2-part study is designed for dose
RedHill Biopharma Accelerates Ongoing U. Phase 2/3 COVID-19 Study of Once-Daily Oral RHB-107 in Non-Hospitalized Patients with South African ApprovalThe South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) has approved the Phase 2/3 study of once-daily orally-administered RHB-107 (upamostat) for patients with symptomatic COVID-19 who do not require hospital care-Number of U.
RDHL Price Returns