Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL): Price and Financial Metrics
RDHL Stock Summary
- For RDHL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- RDHL's price/sales ratio is 20.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RDHL has reported earnings growth of 269.41%, putting it ahead of 95.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RedHill Biopharma Ltd are RMBS, PTCT, XERS, QTNT, and INFI.
- RDHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RedHill Biopharma Ltd's official web site, go to www.redhillbio.com.
RDHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$9.20|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||224,350|
|50-day MA||$5.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.61||Market Cap||90.60M|
Redhill Biopharma Ltd. (RDHL) Company Bio
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. focuses on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, proprietary, and orally-administered drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and gastrointestinal diseases, including gastrointestinal cancers in Israel. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.