Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN POWR Grades
- RDN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 68.48% of US stocks.
- RDN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- RDN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
RDN Stock Summary
- Radian Group Inc's stock had its IPO on October 30, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.06% of US equities in our set.
- RDN's current price/earnings ratio is 8.05, which is higher than just 13.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDN is more volatile than just 8.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radian Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVA, NAKD, INGR, BH, and RGCO.
- RDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Radian Group Inc's official web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
- RDN's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 158.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.4%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.07%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -40.98%.
The table below shows RDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.99% of graded US stocks.
- RDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 91st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, MTG, and HMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDN.
The table below shows RDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.33||52-week high||$25.31|
|Prev. close||$24.45||52-week low||$16.70|
|Day high||$24.57||Avg. volume||1,329,279|
|50-day MA||$23.21||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$22.61||Market Cap||4.51B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radian Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, October 20, 2021--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) today announced that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss the company’s third quarter 2021 results, which will be announced after the market closes on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
EverQuote (EVER) estimates third-quarter revenues in the range of $106.5 to $107.5 million and variable marketing margin in the range of $32 to $32.5 million.
Radian (RDN) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
WAYNE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) today announced the Opens Doors Opens Hearts fundraiser benefiting the Mortgage Bankers Associations (MBA) Opens Doors Foundation. The Opens Doors Opens Hearts fundraiser brings awareness to the foundations mission of helping families with critically ill or injured children afford their rent or mortgage payments while their children are in treatment. Participants are encouraged to make a contribution and decorate their doors to spre
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|