Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN POWR Grades
- RDN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.65% of US stocks.
- RDN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RDN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
RDN Stock Summary
- Radian Group Inc's stock had its IPO on October 30, 1992, making it an older stock than 79.38% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Radian Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 20.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45.61%, Radian Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Radian Group Inc are GNK, AMKR, AVNT, VSH, and ABG.
- Visit RDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
RDN's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 13.68% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.02||52-week high||$25.31|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$12.99|
|Day high||$23.02||Avg. volume||1,372,199|
|50-day MA||$23.48||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$20.25||Market Cap||4.40B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
RDN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Radian Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Radian Group Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Radian Group Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.66%; that's greater than 84.94% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, RDN is generating more cash flow than 61.69% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Radian Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radian Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) announced the launch of titlegenius by Radian, a direct-to-consumer service that provides a simple, transparent and secure way to order title insurance and closing services online.* Backed by patent-pending technology solution built on blockchain, titlegenius is the first in a series of genius-branded services the company is bringing to market to reimagine the way customers interact with the real estate services market. titlegenius
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Radian (RDN) have what it takes? Let's find out.
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE:RDN) today announced that Brian D. Montgomery has rejoined its Board of Directors following the completion of his second tenure at the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), most recently serving as the Deputy Secretary of HUD. A highly distinguished public servant, prior to his most recent role as Deputy Secretary, Montgomery served as FHA Commissioner from 2005 to 2009 and from 2018 to 2020. He first served on Radians
Radian Group Inc. found using ticker (RDN) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 30 and 22.5 calculating the average target price we see 26.85. Now with the previous closing price of 22.91 this indicates there is a potential upside of 17.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 23.54 and the 200 day moving average is 21.66. The market cap for the company is $4,389m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="RDN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Radian Group Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the mortgage and real estate services business in the United States. Its Mortgage segment offers credit-related insurance coverage primarily th...
Radian Guaranty, the mortgage insurance subsidiary of Radian Group (RDN) reports new defaults on 2,714 loans in May, down from 2,751 in April and 3,314 in March.Cures decreased to 5,573 from 7,128 in April and 6,043 in March.Claims Paid reduced to 32 for the month from 37 in April and 45 in...
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|