Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.18% of US stocks.
- RDN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RDN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
RDN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RADIAN GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RADIAN GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 92.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RADIAN GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 8.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RADIAN GROUP INC are AGL, CMC, ALEX, ALB, and SPGI.
- Visit RDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
- RDN's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 136.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 6.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 73.24%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 102.94%.
The table below shows RDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.92% of graded US stocks.
- RDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 91st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, HMN, and NMIH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDN.
The table below shows RDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.29||52-week high||$24.84|
|Prev. close||$19.37||52-week low||$17.97|
|Day high||$19.60||Avg. volume||1,707,498|
|50-day MA||$21.51||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$21.69||Market Cap||3.12B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIAN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln National (LNC) joins forces with Modern Life so that the life insurance business of the former can benefit from the technology and digital brokerage capability of the latter.
Multiline insurers like MetLife (MET), Prudential Financial (PRU), The Hartford Financial (HIG), Old Republic International (ORI) and Radian Group (RDN), which have an impressive dividend history, offer a breather amid volatility.
Prudential (PRU) benefits from business growth, lower expenses, higher net investment spread results, cost savings initiatives and a solid financial position.
Assurant (AIZ) extends longstanding partnership with T-Mobile to enhance the mobile customer experience.
In this article, we present the list of top 10 stock picks of Ron Mass’ Almitas Capital at the end of the second quarter. If you want to skip the fund’s history, recent performance and details about its overall portfolio, please go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Buy According to Ron Mass’ Almitas Capital. […]
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|