Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RDN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.56% of US stocks).
RDN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.65, RADIAN GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of RADIAN GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 100% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RDN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.02% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RADIAN GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BRID, ALEX, AGL, CPSS, and GFL.
- Visit RDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
- RDN's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.5; this is 59.46% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 73.24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.24%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -14.89%.
The table below shows RDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.92% of graded US stocks.
- RDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 91st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, HMN, and NMIH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDN.
The table below shows RDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.79||52-week high||$24.84|
|Prev. close||$22.91||52-week low||$17.83|
|Day high||$23.14||Avg. volume||1,166,457|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$20.52||Market Cap||3.58B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIAN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
WAYNE, Pa., January 31, 2023--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) today announced that it has been selected for the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), a global index of public companies committed to supporting gender equality through policy development, representation and transparency.
Investing.com -- Here are some of the week's biggest share-buyback announcements, all first covered on InvestingPro.
Here are all the biggest recent dividend changes and buyback announcements, all covered in real time on InvestingPro. Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) hiked its dividend by 3% to $0.2775 per share, or $1.11 annualized, payable on February 15, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 31, 2023. The company also announced an increase in its share repurchase authorization from $2.0 billion to $3.0 billion.
We're starting the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch on Wednesday morning!
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|