Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
RDN Stock Summary
- RDN's went public 27.13 years ago, making it older than 77.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RDN's current price/earnings ratio is 8.22, which is higher than just 10.5% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Radian Group Inc's share price is greater than that of just 19.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMED, GTLS, POST, USM, and EEFT.
- RDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Radian Group Inc's official web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.91||52-week high||$26.28|
|Prev. close||$25.81||52-week low||$14.77|
|Day high||$25.97||Avg. volume||1,221,441|
|50-day MA||$24.74||Dividend yield||0.04%|
|200-day MA||$23.13||Market Cap||5.21B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.