Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.64||52-week high||$26.06|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$17.83|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||1,971,501|
|50-day MA||$23.42||Dividend yield||3.57%|
|200-day MA||$21.24||Market Cap||4.01B|
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- RDN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RDN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
RDN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.49, RADIAN GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of RADIAN GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RADIAN GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 93.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RADIAN GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UFPT, ACA, MLM, R, and HTZ.
- RDN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RADIAN GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
- RDN's price/earnings ratio is 5.6; this is 34.12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -14.89%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.5%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -10.03%.
The table below shows RDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.92% of graded US stocks.
- RDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 91st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, HMN, and NMIH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDN.
The table below shows RDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RDN, see our RDN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.56||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RADIAN GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
Radian Appoints Sumita Pandit as Chief Financial Officer
WAYNE, Pa., May 18, 2023--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE:RDN) today announced that Sumita Pandit has been named Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective immediately. She succeeds J. Franklin Hall in this role, who served as CFO until December 2022.
Radian Reports Results of 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
WAYNE, Pa., May 17, 2023--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) announced today that its stockholders re-elected all eleven of the company’s directors, who serve one-year terms and are elected annually.
Should Value Investors Buy Allianz (ALIZY) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Hit a 52 Week High, Can the Run Continue?
Radian (RDN) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Here's Why You Should Retain Prudential Financial (PRU) Stock
Prudential Financial (PRU) is well-poised to gain on the back of business growth, lower expenses and cost-saving initiatives and a solid financial position.
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RDNWant to see what other sources are saying about Radian Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Radian Group Inc (RDN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Radian Group Inc (RDN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Radian Group Inc (RDN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...