Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RDN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- RDN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RDN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
RDN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.72, Radian Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Radian Group Inc comes in at -7.56%, a number that bests only 11.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDN is more volatile than only 9.57% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radian Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESGR, COOP, GEF, GT, and SIFY.
- Visit RDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radian.biz.
RDN Valuation Summary
- RDN's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 158.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- RDN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
- RDN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDN.
RDN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 15.83%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.78%.
The table below shows RDN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.92% of graded US stocks.
- RDN's asset turnover comes in at 0.178 -- ranking 91st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- PFG, HMN, and NMIH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDN.
The table below shows RDN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.14||52-week high||$24.84|
|Prev. close||$20.68||52-week low||$19.17|
|Day high||$21.21||Avg. volume||1,896,843|
|50-day MA||$21.83||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$22.45||Market Cap||3.65B|
Radian Group Inc. (RDN) Company Bio
Radian Corporation provides private mortgage insurance and related risk mitigation products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc.. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDN Latest Social Stream
View Full RDN Social Stream
Latest RDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radian Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDN as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Radian Group Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Radian (RDN) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Radian Group's (RDN) Q4 results reflect strong growth in the housing and real estate markets along with sustained demand for products and services.
Radian Group press release (NYSE:RDN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.07 beats by $0.38. Revenue of $338.37M (-8.5% Y/Y) beats by $20.1M. MI New Insurance Written of $92 billion for 2021; second highest annual volume in Company's history. Book value per share grows 9% year-over-year to $24.28. Company purchases 17.8 million...
WAYNE, Pa., February 22, 2022--Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN) today reported net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, of $193.4 million, or $1.07 per diluted share. This compares with net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, of $148.0 million, or $0.76 per diluted share.
RDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|