RadNet, Inc. (RDNT): Price and Financial Metrics
RDNT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDNT is 8.25 -- better than 95.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RadNet Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11 for RadNet Inc; that's greater than it is for 94.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RadNet Inc are OTTR, VSEC, GNL, MSEX, and ADC.
- Visit RDNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radnet.com.
RDNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.03||52-week high||$23.45|
|Prev. close||$21.86||52-week low||$11.60|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||281,181|
|50-day MA||$21.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.47||Market Cap||1.11B|
RadNet, Inc. (RDNT) Company Bio
RadNet, Inc. provides outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Los Angeles, California.