RadNet, Inc. (RDNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDNT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RDNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- RDNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- RDNT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RDNT Stock Summary
- RDNT's current price/earnings ratio is 165.78, which is higher than 95.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of RadNet Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RadNet Inc is higher than it is for about 96.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEM, PW, ALEX, SWCH, and CF.
- Visit RDNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radnet.com.
RDNT Valuation Summary
- RDNT's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.5; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RDNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 37.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RDNT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDNT.
RDNT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 240.11%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -67.02%.
The table below shows RDNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.20||52-week high||$37.45|
|Prev. close||$36.74||52-week low||$13.49|
|Day high||$37.21||Avg. volume||221,684|
|50-day MA||$32.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.08||Market Cap||1.86B|
RadNet, Inc. (RDNT) Company Bio
RadNet, Inc. provides outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
RDNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for RadNet Inc. To summarize, we found that RadNet Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of RadNet Inc, consider:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.86% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 47% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 82.11% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 83.09% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RDNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDNT Latest Social Stream
View Full RDNT Social Stream
Latest RDNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RadNet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDNT as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of owned and operated outpatient imaging centers, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, August 9th, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time (10:30 a.m. Eastern Time). Investors are invited to listen to RadNet’s conference call by dialing 888-394-821
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market Size, Incredible Possibilities and Growth Analysis and Forecast To 2026 | RadNet Inc, MedQuest Associates Inc, Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
The report titled Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to QY Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global Diagnostic Imaging Services market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth 
During the "Lightning Round" segment of Mad Money Thursday night, one caller asked Jim Cramer about RadNet , the radiology provider. Cramer was bullish on the company so let's check on the charts and indicators.
PLANO, TEXAS Miami-based ESJ Capital Partners has purchased Park Ventura, a 194,000-square-foot office building in Plano. The property was built between 1998 and 2000 and was 90 percent leased to tenants such as Chevron, Cardinal Financial and Radnet at the time of sale. Tom Strohbehn and Scot Farber of Younger Partners represented the undisclosed  The post ESJ Capital Partners Buys 194,000 SF Office Building in Plano appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
RDNT Price Returns