Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RDUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- RDUS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.84% of US stocks).
RDUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDUS is -0.94 -- better than just 4.36% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.96 for Radius Health Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 4.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 50.78%, Radius Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.67% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radius Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INSM, FBIO, CLVS, OMER, and AKBA.
- RDUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Radius Health Inc's official web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RDUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 183.28% lower, now standing at -24.4.
- RDUS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, RDUS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDUS.
RDUS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.8%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 422.1%.
The table below shows RDUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- RDUS's asset turnover comes in at 1.266 -- ranking 15th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, ADMS, and CSBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDUS.
The table below shows RDUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.53||52-week high||$26.16|
|Prev. close||$17.67||52-week low||$11.95|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||672,870|
|50-day MA||$16.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.89||Market Cap||782.56M|
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RDUS Social Stream
Latest RDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radius Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDUS as an investment opportunity.
The list, released Wednesday, ranks the fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications and life sciences companies based in North America.
Zacks: Analysts Expect Radius Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDUS) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $63.10 Million
Wall Street brokerages expect Radius Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:RDUS) to post $63.10 million in sales for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Five analysts have made estimates for Radius Healths earnings, with the highest sales estimate coming in at $68.94 million and the lowest estimate coming in at $60.90 million. Radius Health reported sales of $62.78 
Radius Health (NASDAQ:RDUS) had its price objective cut by HC Wainwright from $26.00 to $23.00 in a report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports. They currently have a neutral rating on the biopharmaceutical companys stock. Other research analysts also recently issued reports about the stock. SVB Leerink boosted their price objective on shares of 
Radius Health (NASDAQ:RDUS) had its price objective raised by SVB Leerink from $29.00 to $30.00 in a report published on Tuesday, PriceTargets.com reports. SVB Leerink currently has a market perform rating on the biopharmaceutical companys stock. A number of other equities analysts have also recently issued reports on the stock. HC Wainwright reduced their price 
Radius Health (NASDAQ:RDUS) had its target price lowered by stock analysts at HC Wainwright from $26.00 to $23.00 in a research report issued on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has a neutral rating on the biopharmaceutical companys stock. HC Wainwrights price objective would suggest a potential upside of 24.93% from the companys current 
RDUS Price Returns