Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
RDUS Stock Summary
- Radius Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.18% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.93 for Radius Health Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.59% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Radius Health Inc comes in at 109.82%, a number that bests 94.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radius Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IOTS, IDN, REPH, INSM, and ADMP.
- Visit RDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.88||52-week high||$29.97|
|Prev. close||$19.93||52-week low||$17.36|
|Day high||$20.07||Avg. volume||528,064|
|50-day MA||$20.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.10||Market Cap||917.90M|
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.