Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
RDUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDUS is -992.16 -- better than only 0.02% of US stocks.
- RDUS's price/sales ratio is 9.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Radius Health Inc comes in at 128.01%, a number that bests 95.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Radius Health Inc are INSM, KNDI, IDN, MBII, and IOTS.
- Visit RDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.