Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RDUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDUS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- RDUS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.95% of US stocks).
RDUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDUS is -1.1 -- better than just 3.62% of US stocks.
- RDUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.5%, Radius Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radius Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AKBA, GPL, INSM, INFN, and MDWD.
- Visit RDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RDUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 183.28% lower, now standing at -24.4.
- RDUS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, RDUS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDUS.
RDUS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -48.28%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.8%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -29.62%.
The table below shows RDUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.86% of graded US stocks.
- RDUS's asset turnover comes in at 1.266 -- ranking 13th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, ADMS, and CLVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDUS.
The table below shows RDUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.18||52-week high||$26.16|
|Prev. close||$12.12||52-week low||$10.15|
|Day high||$12.26||Avg. volume||382,251|
|50-day MA||$14.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.50||Market Cap||575.70M|
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RDUS Social Stream
Latest RDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radius Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDUS as an investment opportunity.
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 100 day timeframe. The post Radius Health Inc (RDUS): Price Down $-0.2 (-1.46)% Over Past Day, Up $0.08 (0.6)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the hourly chart exists on the 50 hour timeframe. The post Radius Health Inc (RDUS): Price Now Near $13.46; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Radius Health, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:RDUS ) business as it appears the company...
RDUS earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Radius (RDUS) reports a narrower loss but misses on sales in the second quarter. The company also lowers guidance for lead drug Tymlos.
RDUS Price Returns