Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDUS POWR Grades
- RDUS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDUS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RDUS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.38% of US stocks).
RDUS Stock Summary
- Radius Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.23% of US listed stocks.
- RDUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDUS is more volatile than 92.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Radius Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INFN, INSM, KPTI, KMPH, and ALBO.
- RDUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Radius Health Inc's official web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RDUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 183.28% lower, now standing at -24.4.
- RDUS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, RDUS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDUS.
RDUS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.37%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.04%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.73%.
The table below shows RDUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDUS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.93% of graded US stocks.
- RDUS's asset turnover comes in at 1.266 -- ranking 15th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, ADMS, and CSBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RDUS.
The table below shows RDUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.93||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$6.04||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||918,563|
|50-day MA||$7.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.79||Market Cap||282.09M|
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RDUS Social Stream
Latest RDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radius Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDUS as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Radius Health, Inc. in conjunction with their 2022 Q4 earnings call....
Radius Health (RDUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.71% and 3.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q4 2021 TYMLOS® net revenue of $65 million vs. $60 million in Q4 2020, up 9%This is a record quarter – over 18 quarters – since the launch in May 2017FY 2021 TYMLOS Net Revenue of $219 vs. $208 million in FY 2020, up 5%Net Loss reduced by ~36%: ($70) million FY 2021 vs ($109) million FY 2020Adjusted EBITDA (Non-GAAP) loss reduced by ~56%: ($24) million FY 2021 vs. ($54) million FY 2020FY 2022 financial objectives: $232 million TYMLOS Net RevenueIncorporate seasonality of Net Revenue: ~42% in 1H
Radius Health (RDUS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Radius Health to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Live Webcast on Thursday, February 24, 2022
BOSTON, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radius Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDUS) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results and provide a company update. Conference Call Information:Domestic Dial-In Number: 1 (866) 323-7965International Dial-In Number: 1 (346) 406-0961Conference ID: 7696052Webcast Link: https://edge.me
RDUS Price Returns