Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDUS POWR Grades
- RDUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.72% of US stocks.
- RDUS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RDUS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RDUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDUS is -1.14 -- better than only 4.2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.38 for Radius Health Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.92%, Radius Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGE, OMER, BLCM, CLLS, and CLVS.
- Visit RDUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radiuspharm.com.
RDUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.81||52-week high||$26.16|
|Prev. close||$18.73||52-week low||$10.15|
|Day high||$18.94||Avg. volume||414,623|
|50-day MA||$20.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.72||Market Cap||888.64M|
Radius Health, Inc. (RDUS) Company Bio
Radius Health is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing new therapeutics for patients with advanced osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases including hormone responsive metastatic breast cancer. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
RDUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDUS Latest Social Stream
View Full RDUS Social Stream
Latest RDUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radius Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDUS as an investment opportunity.
TYMLOS® new patient adds in April: modest growth vs. previous 4-month trailing averages~67% of new patients in April were initiated by a fracture focused bone health accountMeaningful FDA guidance on generic peptide requirements published on May 19, 2021Anticipate abaloparatide depot formulation technical development work to commence 2H, 2021RAD011 Type C meeting with the FDA on Prader Willi Syndrome (“PWS”) the week of June 14 BOSTON, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radius Health, Inc. (“Radi
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Radius Health's (NASDAQ:RDUS) Stock Three Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Radius (RDUS) reports a narrower loss but misses on sales in the first quarter as lead drug sales decline.
RDUS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Radius Health (RDUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.05% and -5.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RDUS Price Returns