Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDVT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RDVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.54% of US stocks.
- RDVT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 32 weeks.
- RDVT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
RDVT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Red Violet Inc is higher than 91.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Red Violet Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 9.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.94%, Red Violet Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Red Violet Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PNTG, EVR, ONEM, PGNY, and CHCI.
- Visit RDVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.redviolet.com.
RDVT Valuation Summary
- RDVT's EV/EBIT ratio is -226.4; this is 802.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RDVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 46.5 over the prior 42 months.
- RDVT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 204.1 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDVT.
RDVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDVT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.2% of graded US stocks.
- RDVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 195th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.65||52-week high||$33.70|
|Prev. close||$29.99||52-week low||$17.36|
|Day high||$31.79||Avg. volume||44,916|
|50-day MA||$26.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.45||Market Cap||404.33M|
Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT) Company Bio
Red Violet, Inc. operates as a software and services company. The Company specializes in big data analysis providing cloud-based mission-critical information solutions to enterprises in a variety of industries. Red Violet serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDVT Latest Social Stream
View Full RDVT Social Stream
Latest RDVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Red Violet Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDVT as an investment opportunity.
We think that it's fair to say that the possibility of finding fantastic multi-year winners is what motivates many...
The largest local REALTOR® Association in the state of Arkansas makes FOREWARN services available for its 3,200+ REALTOR® members to promote proactive agent safetyBOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOREWARN, LLC, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT) and the leading provider of real-time information solutions for real estate agents, today announced that the Northwest Arkansas Board of REALTORS® (“NABOR”) has contracted to make FOREWARN® services available for the 3,200+ REALTOR® m
Record Revenue of $10.9 Million Drives Record Gross Profit and Cash Flow from OperationsBOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. “In the second quarter, we continued to demonstrate that as economic conditions improve, so does demand for our innovative solutions,” stated Derek Dubner, red violet’s CEO. “I’m extremely proud of th
Property Solutions Leader to Drive red violet’s Innovation and Expansion Within the Real Estate SectorBOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced the appointment of James Frasche as the company’s Executive Vice President, Property Solutions. “With data and analytics driving decision-making, we have identified significant blind spots for companies in primary segments of the real estate
BOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced the appointment of Lisa Stanton as an independent director of red violet’s Board of Directors, effective immediately. Commenting on the new director appointment, Derek Dubner, red violet’s Chairman and CEO, said, “We are delighted to welcome Lisa to the Board. Lisa brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our board in the areas of FinT
RDVT Price Returns