Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT): Price and Financial Metrics
RDVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.66||52-week high||$27.61|
|Prev. close||$20.42||52-week low||$14.89|
|Day high||$20.95||Avg. volume||19,619|
|50-day MA||$17.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.82||Market Cap||287.53M|
RDVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDVT POWR Grades
- RDVT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.23% of US stocks.
- RDVT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RDVT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
RDVT Stock Summary
- RDVT's current price/earnings ratio is 226.77, which is higher than 97.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For RDVT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for RED VIOLET INC; that's greater than it is for merely 7.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RED VIOLET INC are PAYS, AZEK, BWMN, CLST, and HURN.
- RDVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RED VIOLET INC's official web site, go to www.redviolet.com.
RDVT Valuation Summary
- RDVT's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 132.65% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 63 months, RDVT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 612.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDVT.
RDVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDVT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.41% of graded US stocks.
- RDVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 203rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT) Company Bio
Red Violet, Inc. operates as a software and services company. The Company specializes in big data analysis providing cloud-based mission-critical information solutions to enterprises in a variety of industries. Red Violet serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDVT Latest Social Stream
View Full RDVT Social Stream
Latest RDVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED VIOLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDVT as an investment opportunity.
7 Overvalued Tech Stocks to Sell Before June 2023
Although digitalization is taking over the world, investors should flag these overvalued tech stocks to sell before they trip hard.
red violet to Participate in the Stifel 2023 Cross Sector Insight Conference
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced that it will participate in the Stifel 2023 Cross Sector Insight Conference in Boston on June 7, 2023. Derek Dubner, Chief Executive Officer, and Daniel MacLachlan, Chief Financial Officer, will host investor meetings. About red violet® At red violet, we build proprietary technologies and apply analytical capabilities to deliver identity inte
FOREWARN Partners with Gulf Coast MLS
Alabama-based Association contracts to make FOREWARN services available for its 2,200+ real estate professional Participants and Subscribers to promote proactive agent safetyBOCA RATON, Fla., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOREWARN, LLC, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT) and the leading provider of real-time information solutions for real estate agents, today announced that Gulf Coast MLS (“GCMLS”) has contracted to make FOREWARN® services available for the 2,200+ Participants and Subscriber
red violet Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
First Quarter Revenue Increased 15% to $14.6 Million, Generated EPS of $0.05BOCA RATON, Fla., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. “Demand for our solutions continues to be strong, and we are pleased to report another quarter of solid performance,” stated Derek Dubner, red violet’s CEO. “Our focus on innovation, customer centricity, and oper
We Like These Underlying Return On Capital Trends At Red Violet (NASDAQ:RDVT)
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
RDVT Price Returns
Continue Researching RDVTWant to do more research on Red Violet Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Red Violet Inc (RDVT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Red Violet Inc (RDVT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Red Violet Inc (RDVT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...