Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDVT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RDVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDVT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RDVT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
RDVT Stock Summary
- RDVT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 435.93 -- higher than 94.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RED VIOLET INC is higher than it is for about merely 9.84% of US stocks.
- RDVT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RED VIOLET INC are INFU, PAYS, DNUT, STKL, and KRUS.
- RDVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RED VIOLET INC's official web site, go to www.redviolet.com.
RDVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RDVT's price/earnings ratio is 1874.65% lower, now standing at -378.
- RDVT's price/sales ratio has moved down 51 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDVT.
RDVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDVT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.41% of graded US stocks.
- RDVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 203rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.06||52-week high||$42.47|
|Prev. close||$16.05||52-week low||$15.74|
|Day high||$17.41||Avg. volume||51,814|
|50-day MA||$20.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.56||Market Cap||220.30M|
Red Violet, Inc. (RDVT) Company Bio
Red Violet, Inc. operates as a software and services company. The Company specializes in big data analysis providing cloud-based mission-critical information solutions to enterprises in a variety of industries. Red Violet serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDVT Latest Social Stream
View Full RDVT Social Stream
Latest RDVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RED VIOLET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDVT as an investment opportunity.
Second Quarter Revenue Increases 15% to $12.5 Million Producing $2.5 Million in Cash Flow from OperationsBOCA RATON, Fla., Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. “We delivered a solid quarter with revenue of $12.5 million, net loss of $0.2 million and adjusted EBITDA of $2.9 million, notwithstanding the uncertain economic environment,” stated
BOCA RATON, Fla., July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Red Violet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDVT), a leading analytics and information solutions provider, announced today that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, August 9, 2022. The Company will host its conference call on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 4:30pm ET to discuss its quarterly results and provide a business update. The conference call information is lis
Florida-based Association contracts to make FOREWARN services available for its 1,400+ REALTOR® members to promote proactive agent safetyBOCA RATON, Fla., July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOREWARN, LLC, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT) and the leading provider of real-time information solutions for real estate agents, today announced that Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS® (“BER”) has contracted to make FOREWARN® services available for the 1,400+ REALTOR® members it serves throughout the Bonita
The largest MLS in the state of New Mexico contracts to make FOREWARN services available for its 4,000+ REALTOR® members to promote proactive agent safetyBOCA RATON, Fla., July 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOREWARN, LLC, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT) and the leading provider of real-time information solutions for real estate agents, today announced that Southwest Multiple Listing Service (“SWMLS”), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Greater Albuquerque Association of REALTORS®, has contracte
Florida-based Association contracts to make FOREWARN services available for its 1,300+ REALTOR® members to promote proactive agent safetyBOCA RATON, Fla., July 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FOREWARN, LLC, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT) and the leading provider of real-time information solutions for real estate agents, today announced that Lakeland REALTORS® (“LR”) has contracted to make FOREWARN® services available for the 1,300+ REALTOR® members it serves throughout Lakeland and the surroun
RDVT Price Returns