Redwire Corporation, (RDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RDW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
RDW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDW is 6.79 -- better than 94.6% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.74, REDWIRE CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.48% of US stocks.
- RDW's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than just 7.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDWIRE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OSCR, APPH, EVA, MNTK, and COOK.
- To check out REDWIRE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819810.
RDW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RDW's price/earnings ratio is 106.53% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 22 months, RDW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDW.
RDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$16.98|
|Prev. close||$2.40||52-week low||$2.34|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||379,377|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.90||Market Cap||159.40M|
Redwire Corporation, (RDW) Company Bio
Redwire Corporation, a space infrastructure company, develops, manufactures, and sells mission critical space solutions and components for national security, civil, and commercial markets in the United States and internationally. It offers space commercialization, digitally engineered spacecraft, and space domain awareness and resiliency technology solutions; advanced sensors and components; and on-orbit servicing, assembly, and manufacturing solutions. Redwire Corporation is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDW Latest Social Stream
View Full RDW Social Stream
Latest RDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDWIRE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDW as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 22, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, is providing critical navigation components and Roll-Out Solar Array (ROSA) technology for NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) mission, the world’s first planetary defense test mission, which is set to impact the binary asteroid system Didymos on September 26, 2022, at 7:14 p.m. EDT.
Redwire Signs MOU with Bradford Space and Swedish Space Corporation to Jointly Develop Commercial Orbital Debris Removal Service
PARIS, September 20, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, today signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with both Bradford Space and the Swedish Space Corporation (SSC) to develop a commercial orbital debris removal service. Through this collaboration, Redwire will expand the development team and add extensive space robotics and guidance, navigation and control (GN&C) experience to enhance the commercial offering.
Redwire and Sodern Sign Teaming Agreement and Announce their Collaboration on the Exquisite-Class Eagle Eye Star Tracker
PARIS, September 12, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, today signed a formal teaming agreement with Sodern, a world leader in star trackers and neutron systems, to produce the Eagle Eye star tracker.
Redwire’s Critical Imaging and Navigation Technology Launching on NASA’s Historic Artemis I Mission to the Moon
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 25, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, announced today that its critical sun sensor components and advanced optical imaging technologies will be launching on NASA’s Orion spacecraft, as a part of NASA’s Artemis I mission. The Artemis I mission will enable humanity’s return to the Moon in preparation for future crewed missions to Mars, and is set to launch no earlier than August 29, 2022 at 8:33
Redwire to Develop First Commercial Space Greenhouse to Improve Crop Science on Earth and Support Future Space Exploration Missions
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 16, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, announced today that it will be developing the only commercially owned and operated spaceflight-qualified plant growth platform capable of growing plants from seed to maturity in space. Redwire Greenhouse, scheduled to launch to space no earlier than spring 2023, will be the first-ever commercially owned greenhouse installed on the International Space Stat
RDW Price Returns