Redwire Corporation, (RDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.28% of US stocks.
- RDW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RDW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
RDW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RDW is 9.99 -- better than 96.66% of US stocks.
- RDW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- REDWIRE CORP's stock had its IPO on November 24, 2020, making it an older stock than just 10.06% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDWIRE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ENSV, TXRH, STKS, ATER, and GVP.
- To check out REDWIRE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819810.
RDW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RDW's price/sales ratio is 47.62% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 26 months, RDW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDW.
RDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$8.78|
|Prev. close||$2.39||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||128,567|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||167.93M|
Redwire Corporation, (RDW) Company Bio
Redwire Corporation, a space infrastructure company, develops, manufactures, and sells mission critical space solutions and components for national security, civil, and commercial markets in the United States and internationally. It offers space commercialization, digitally engineered spacecraft, and space domain awareness and resiliency technology solutions; advanced sensors and components; and on-orbit servicing, assembly, and manufacturing solutions. Redwire Corporation is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDW Latest Social Stream
View Full RDW Social Stream
Latest RDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDWIRE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDW as an investment opportunity.
Redwire’s SpaceCREST Cybersecurity Platform to Protect Next-Generation Space Communications Hardware for DARPA Program
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., December 06, 2022--Redwire’s SpaceCREST Cybersecurity Platform to Protect Next-Generation Space Communications Hardware for DARPA Program
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., November 08, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a new leader in mission critical space solutions and high reliability components for the next generation space economy, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., November 08, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, announced the promotion of Mike Gold, Executive Vice President of Civil Space Business Development and External Affairs to the position of Chief Growth Officer, effective November 8, 2022.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., November 03, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW; "Redwire" or "the Company") today announced that it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, after market close on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
Redwire Launching Upgraded 3D Bioprinter to Space Station to Investigate New Treatment to Aid Military Service Members, Expands Crop Production Research and Materials Testing on Orbit
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., November 02, 2022--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, is launching its upgraded 3D bioprinter, the BioFabrication Facility (BFF), along with three other payloads on Northrop Grumman’s 18th cargo resupply services mission (NG-18) for NASA to the International Space Station (ISS). The mission is scheduled to lift off no earlier than Sunday, November 6 at 5:50 a.m. EST from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport
RDW Price Returns