Redwire Corporation, (RDW): Price and Financial Metrics
RDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$4.58|
|Prev. close||$2.87||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||364,365|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||187.17M|
RDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDW is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RDW's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.1% of US stocks).
RDW Stock Summary
- REDWIRE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.82% of US listed stocks.
- RDW's went public 2.84 years ago, making it older than only 11.03% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- RDW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.69% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDWIRE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BBAI, FSI, CREX, BHG, and PRPH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RDW's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001819810.
RDW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RDW's price/earnings ratio is 120.97% lower, now standing at -3.9.
- Over the past 34 months, RDW's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDW.
Redwire Corporation, (RDW) Company Bio
Redwire Corporation, a space infrastructure company, develops, manufactures, and sells mission critical space solutions and components for national security, civil, and commercial markets in the United States and internationally. It offers space commercialization, digitally engineered spacecraft, and space domain awareness and resiliency technology solutions; advanced sensors and components; and on-orbit servicing, assembly, and manufacturing solutions. Redwire Corporation is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
RDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDW Latest Social Stream
View Full RDW Social Stream
Latest RDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REDWIRE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDW as an investment opportunity.
These penny stocks are set to deliver stellar gains from their current price point, with analysts expecting triple-digit upside in one year.
These undervalued penny stocks have high top-line growth and sticky businesses that'll eventually bring these stocks to new highs.
Redwire BioFabrication Facility Successfully Prints First Human Knee Meniscus on ISS, Paving the Way for Advanced In-Space Bioprinting Capabilities to Benefit Human Health
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 07, 2023--Redwire has successfully 3D bioprinted the first human knee meniscus on orbit using its 3D BioFabrication Facility on the International Space Station.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 06, 2023--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, announced today that Redwire Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Peter Cannito and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Baliff will present virtually at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference. The presentation will be available on-demand starting at 7:00 a.m. EDT, September 11, 2023.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 31, 2023--Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, announced today that Redwire Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Peter Cannito and Chief Financial Officer Jonathan Baliff will present at the Jefferies Industrials Conference on Thursday, September 7 from 4:30-4:55 p.m. EDT.
RDW Price Returns