Radware Ltd. (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDWR POWR Grades
- RDWR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RDWR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.74% of US stocks).
RDWR Stock Summary
- RDWR's current price/earnings ratio is 155.35, which is higher than 94.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.4%, Radware Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 86.98% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Radware Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -299.26%; that's higher than only 7.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HURC, NXGN, FARO, PESI, and BCOV.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RDWR's EV/EBIT ratio is 194.14% higher, now standing at 97.8.
- RDWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 226 months.
- Over the past 226 months, RDWR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDWR.
RDWR Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 41.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -57.3%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.84%.
The table below shows RDWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.23||52-week high||$32.60|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$21.66|
|Day high||$32.51||Avg. volume||302,163|
|50-day MA||$30.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.59||Market Cap||1.50B|
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
RDWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDWR Latest Social Stream
View Full RDWR Social Stream
Latest RDWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radware Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDWR as an investment opportunity.
Companies fend off nearly 5,000 malicious events per monthMost attacked industries: technology, healthcare, financeResurgence of DDoS extortion and targeted burst campaigns mark Q2’s threat landscape MAHWAH, N.J., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today announced results from its Q2 2021 DDoS Attack Report. The report revealed that second quarter blocked DDoS attack volumes were up more than 40% com
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Yisca Erez - Director, IR Roy Zisapel - President and CEO Michael Goldberger - VP, Finance Conference Call Participants George Notter - Jefferies Andrew King - Colliers Securities Tim Horan - Oppenheimer Chris Reimer...
Jumio has named Anna Convery as its chief marketing officer, the identity verification and know-your-customer (KYC) tool provider said in an announcement. Convery comes from cybersecurity firm Radware, where she also served as chief marketing officer for close to five years. Prior to that, she held sales, marketing and product management positions at OpenSpan and 
Second Quarter 2021 Results and Financial Highlights Record revenue of $70 million, up 19% year over year, exceeding high end of the guidance ARR of $177 million, up 8% year over year Non-GAAP operating income of $8.8 million, an increase of 106% year over year Non-GAAP EPS of $0.19, exceeding high end of the guidance; 
RDWR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
RDWR Price Returns