Radware Ltd. (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDWR POWR Grades
- RDWR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDWR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RDWR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
RDWR Stock Summary
- RDWR's current price/earnings ratio is 193.54, which is higher than 96.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Radware Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 15.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Radware Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 195.48%; that's higher than 89.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATI, ATEN, CAMT, CALX, and SCWX.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RDWR's price/sales ratio is 20.75% higher, now standing at 6.4.
- RDWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 227 months.
- Over the past 227 months, RDWR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 232.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDWR.
RDWR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 20.84%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.19%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.17%.
The table below shows RDWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDWR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- RDWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 364th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.67||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$21.86||52-week low||$20.82|
|Day high||$21.88||Avg. volume||315,700|
|50-day MA||$24.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.41||Market Cap||980.61M|
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDWR Latest Social Stream
View Full RDWR Social Stream
Latest RDWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radware Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDWR as an investment opportunity.
Automatically identifies undocumented APIs, detects emerging threats, and creates security policies without human interventionMAHWAH, N.J., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today announced that it has extended its state-of-the-art cloud application security offering, adding fully automated API Discovery capabilities. These capabilities, combined with newly automated security policy optimization, ar
Radware Ltd. ( NASDAQ:RDWR ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
Radware Announces a Strategic Initiative to Accelerate the Growth of its Cloud Security Services Business
Acquires SecurityDAM, and expands its innovation center, cloud services division, and its cloud network footprint and capacityTEL AVIV, Israel, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, today announced a strategic initiative to accelerate the growth of its cloud security services business. As part of this initiative, Radware will acquire the business of SecurityDAM, its DDoS scrubbing centers provider. In a
In a report released today, Alex Henderson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Radware (RDWR – Research Report), with a price target of $41.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $31.80. According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 27.3% and a 67.1% success rate. Henderson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as SailPoint Technologies Holdings, CrowdStrike Holdings, and CyberArk Software. Radware has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $41.00.
In a report released today, Catharine Trebnick from Colliers Securities maintained a Buy rating on Radware (RDWR – Research Report), with a price target of $42.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $30.96. According to TipRanks.com, Trebnick is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.2% and a 41.5% success rate. Trebnick covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Tufin Software Technologies, Ping Identity Holding, and Palo Alto Networks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Radware with a $41.50 average price target, which is a 27.8% upside from current levels.
RDWR Price Returns