Radware Ltd. (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDWR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RDWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDWR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- RDWR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.14% of US stocks).
RDWR Stock Summary
- RDWR's current price/earnings ratio is 157.99, which is higher than 96.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.4%, Radware Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 86.37% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Radware Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -299.26%; that's higher than just 6.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Radware Ltd are NATI, BCOV, PCTI, MRCY, and NTCT.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RDWR's price/sales ratio is 20.75% higher, now standing at 6.4.
- RDWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 227 months.
- Over the past 227 months, RDWR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 232.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RDWR.
RDWR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 360.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -0.81%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.23%.
The table below shows RDWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RDWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RDWR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- RDWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 364th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RDWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RDWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.19||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$32.37||52-week low||$24.93|
|Day high||$32.55||Avg. volume||385,137|
|50-day MA||$34.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.38||Market Cap||1.48B|
Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDWR Latest Social Stream
View Full RDWR Social Stream
Latest RDWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Radware Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDWR as an investment opportunity.
TEL AVIV, Israel, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR) announced today the appointment of Guy Avidan as its new chief financial officer (CFO) effective February 18, 2022. Mr. Avidan joins Radware from Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT). Before serving as president at KornitX, Guy was CFO of Kornit Digital for six years, leading Kornit to its initial public offering on Nasdaq. Prior to joining Kornit Digital, Mr. Avidan was vice president of finance and CFO at AudioCodes Ltd.
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) shareholders are still up 147% over 5 years despite pulling back 8.0% in the past week
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Palo Alto Networks, Qualys and Radware are highlighted in this industry outlook article.
The Zacks Security industry participants like PANW, QLYS and RDWR are benefiting from the current remote-working wave despite the pandemic-induced economic disruptions.
TEL AVIV, Israel, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, will announce its fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. Conference Call DetailsRadware management will host a call on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. EST to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results and the outlook for the first quarter of 2022. Participants are advised to join the
RDWR Price Returns