Radware Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDWR): Price and Financial Metrics
RDWR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 101.11, Radware Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For RDWR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDWR is more volatile than only 7.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDWR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IIVI, THRM, COHR, NATI, and OSTK.
- Visit RDWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.radware.com.
RDWR Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.41||52-week high||$26.98|
|Prev. close||$25.40||52-week low||$22.00|
|Day high||$25.69||Avg. volume||112,156|
|50-day MA||$24.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.59||Market Cap||1.19B|
Radware Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RDWR) Company Bio
Radware Ltd. provides of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.