Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY): Price and Financial Metrics
RDY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd is higher than merely 1.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.35%, Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.85% of about US stocks.
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 285.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RDY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYD, WBC, EMN, MOG.A, and ST.
- Visit RDY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drreddys.com.
RDY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.80||52-week high||$46.19|
|Prev. close||$44.85||52-week low||$34.67|
|Day high||$45.28||Avg. volume||209,600|
|50-day MA||$42.45||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$39.16||Market Cap||7.42B|
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Company Bio
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories operates as an integrated pharmaceutical company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Hyderabad, India.
RDY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RDY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd ranked in the 96st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 4677.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99% of its sector Healthcare.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 20.79% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- RDY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|