Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RDY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- RDY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RDY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD is higher than just 2.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.95%, DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RDY is more volatile than only 0.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD are ITRN, GNRC, CNEY, AGCO, and BIO.
- RDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD's official web site, go to www.drreddys.com.
RDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.85||52-week high||$65.86|
|Prev. close||$53.71||52-week low||$47.88|
|Day high||$54.10||Avg. volume||207,508|
|50-day MA||$54.17||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$53.78||Market Cap||8.97B|
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Company Bio
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories operates as an integrated pharmaceutical company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Hyderabad, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
RDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDY Latest Social Stream
View Full RDY Social Stream
Latest RDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDY as an investment opportunity.
India Business News: As per the enforcement report by the US health regulator, the US-based arm of Dr Reddy''s Laboratories is recalling over 48,000 cartons of a drug used
Dr. Reddy''s Laboratories Ltd., incorporated in the year 1984, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 72621.06 Crore) operating in Pharmaceuticals sector.
"The complaint, which purports to be on behalf of a class of indirect purchasers, asserts claims under federal and state antitrust laws and other state laws alleging that the defendants improperly restrained competition and maintained a shared monopoly in the sale of brand and generic Revlimid through their respective settlements of patent litigation," PTI quoted Dr Reddy''s Laboratories as saying.
Dr Reddy''s Laboratories Ltd on Tuesday said it is among several generic pharmaceutical companies, including Celgene and Bristol Myers Squibb, against which an antitrust litigation has been filed in…
"Automation and digitizing is great for the enterprise but what does it mean for the economy desperately seeking more employment and lower prices? In Part II of exploring the new Industrial Revolution or IR 4.0 Host Kiran Somvanshi and Kalpana Pathak of Economic Times question what future for employees does future ready factories hold with guests Dr Ranjit Date, founder & co-CEO of Wipro PARI, provider of automation solutions. and Sunil C, CEO of TeamLease Digital, one of India’s largest employment platforms for tech and digital jobs. Additional thoughts on the reality of re-skilling we get a ground check with V. Venkatanarayan, Digital Transformation Leader, Manufacturing, Dr Reddy''s Laboratories and Amit Kamat, head of operations, Allcargo Logistics."
RDY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RDYWant to do more research on Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch