Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY): Price and Financial Metrics
RDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.70||52-week high||$73.17|
|Prev. close||$68.23||52-week low||$51.11|
|Day high||$68.23||Avg. volume||240,358|
|50-day MA||$66.33||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$62.18||Market Cap||11.30B|
RDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RDY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RDY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RDY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.74% of US stocks).
RDY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RDY is currently 0.16, higher than just 1.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.52%, DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.87% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RDY comes in at 44.24% -- higher than that of 95.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ITT, CMCM, NSSC, SRTS, and APDN.
- RDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD's official web site, go to www.drreddys.com.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Company Bio
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories operates as an integrated pharmaceutical company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI), and Proprietary Products. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Hyderabad, India.
RDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RDY Latest Social Stream
View Full RDY Social Stream
Latest RDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DR REDDYS LABORATORIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RDY as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Dr. Reddy's (RDY) reports better-than-expected fiscal second-quarter 2024 results where both earnings and revenues beat estimates, driven by growth in core businesses in North America and Europe.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited (NYSE:RDY) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.07, expectations were $0.88. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, good day, and welcome to the Dr. Reddy’s Q2 FY ’24 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note that this conference is being recorded. […]
HYDERABAD, India, October 27, 2023--Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2023.
Doctor Reddy's (RDY) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
RDY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RDYWant to do more research on Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd (RDY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch