Everest Re Group Ltd. (RE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RE POWR Grades
- RE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- RE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.28% of US stocks).
RE Stock Summary
- RE has a market capitalization of $13,372,117,559 -- more than approximately 85.92% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RE is currently 3.59, higher than just 14.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EVEREST RE GROUP LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EVEREST RE GROUP LTD are LDOS, CTLT, VMI, AWI, and PKG.
- RE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EVEREST RE GROUP LTD's official web site, go to www.everestre.com.
RE Valuation Summary
- RE's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 62.07% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RE.
RE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 74.62%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 74.62%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.79%.
The table below shows RE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.03% of graded US stocks.
- RE's asset turnover comes in at 0.333 -- ranking 49th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, AIG, and DGICA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RE.
The table below shows RE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$342.39||52-week high||$361.67|
|Prev. close||$341.43||52-week low||$244.57|
|Day high||$342.56||Avg. volume||266,017|
|50-day MA||$338.64||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$294.56||Market Cap||13.41B|
Most Popular Stories View All
RE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RE Latest Social Stream
View Full RE Social Stream
Latest RE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EVEREST RE GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RE as an investment opportunity.
Everest Re delivered spectacular outperformance versus the market. RE stock is benefitting from the hardest markets for reinsurance pricing. Read more here.
Unum Group (UNM) Q4 results are likely to reflect favorable benefits experience, higher sales and higher persistency.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Berkshire Hathaway, Chubb, The Progressive, The Travelers Companies and Everest Re Group
Berkshire Hathaway, Chubb, The Progressive, The Travelers Companies and Everest Re Group are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Frequent catastrophes accelerating policy renewal rate and the resultant upward pricing pressure are likely to boost the performance of Zacks Property and Casualty Insurance industry players like BRK.B, CB, PGR, TRV and RE.
RE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|