Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.61% of US stocks.
- RE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- RE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.58% of US stocks).
RE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Everest Re Group Ltd is higher than just 11.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Everest Re Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.07%, Everest Re Group Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Everest Re Group Ltd are LEA, SMG, FWONA, WEX, and STLD.
- RE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Everest Re Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.everestre.com.
RE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$271.43||52-week high||$281.27|
|Prev. close||$270.96||52-week low||$157.35|
|Day high||$272.35||Avg. volume||261,613|
|50-day MA||$258.71||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$231.40||Market Cap||13.54B|
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE) Company Bio
Everest Re Group Ltd. provides reinsurance to property and casualty insurers in both the U.S. and international markets. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
RE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Everest Re Group Ltd ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 252.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Everest Re Group Ltd, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.97% of its sector Financial Services.
- Everest Re Group Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- RE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RE Latest Social Stream
View Full RE Social Stream
Latest RE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Everest Re Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RE as an investment opportunity.
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A+ (Superior) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICR) of "aa-" of the operating subsidiaries of Everest Re Group, Ltd. (Bermuda) (collectively referred to as Everest). Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term ICRs of "a-" of Everest Re Group, Ltd. [NYSE: RE] and Everest Reinsurance Holdings, Inc. (Delaware). Additionally, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term Issue Credit Ratings (Long-Term IR) of Everest Reinsurance Holdings, Inc. The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) is stable. (See below for a detailed listing of the companies and ratings.)
Everest Re Group, Ltd. (RE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 8:00 AM ET Company Participants Jon Levenson - Head, Investor Relations Juan Andrade - President and CEO Mark Kociancic - Executive Vice President and CFO John Doucette - President And Chief Executive Officer, Reinsurance Division Mike Karmilowicz...
It's always best to build a diverse portfolio of shares, since any stock business could lag the broader market. But if...
Everest Re Group (RE) first-quarter earnings are likely to reflect better premiums, partly offset by higher catastrophe loss.
Wells Fargo Stick to Their Buy Rating for Everest Re
RE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|