RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REDU POWR Grades
- REDU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REDU is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- REDU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
REDU Stock Summary
- REDU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.45 -- higher than only 2.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, REDU is more volatile than 98.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for REDU comes in at 135.99% -- higher than that of 98.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRC, LCUT, B, ELTK, and SCS.
- REDU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RISE Education Cayman Ltd's official web site, go to www.risecenter.com.
REDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$7.32|
|Prev. close||$0.80||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||117,327|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||44.62M|
RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU) Company Bio
RISE Education Cayman Ltd. provides junior English language training services under the RISE brand name in the People's Republic of China. The company offers a range of educational programs, services, and products, including educational courses, sale of course materials, franchise services, and study tours. It also provides educational consulting services. As of June 30, 2017, the company had a network of 246 learning centers comprising 56 self-owned centers and 190 franchised learning centers across 80 cities in China. RISE Education Cayman Ltd was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
REDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REDU Latest Social Stream
View Full REDU Social Stream
Latest REDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RISE Education Cayman Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REDU as an investment opportunity.
RISE Education Cayman Ltd ("RISE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: REDU), a leading education service provider that focuses on the development of cognitive and aptitude training for young children in China, today announced that Mr. Warren Wang has decided to resign from his role as the Company's Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") as of August 31, 2021 due to personal reasons. Mr. Alex Wu will serve as the Company's acting CFO, effective September 1, 2021. Mr. Warren Wang will remain with the Company unti
We're halfway through the week and what better way to begin the day than with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
RISE Education Cayman Ltd ("RISE Education" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: REDU), a leading education service provider that focuses on the development of cognitive and aptitude training for young children in China, today announced that, in light of the recent regulatory developments, it has no current plan to publish a quarterly earnings release. The Company will provide further updates at an appropriate time if there is new development in the future.
Rise Education Cayman Ltd ("RISE" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: REDU), a leading education service provider that focuses on the development of cognitive and aptitude training for young children in China, announced that, on July 24, 2021, China's official state media, including Xinhua News Agency and China Central Television, announced the Opinions on Further Alleviating the Burden of Homework and After-school Tutoring for Students in Compulsory Education (the "Opinion"), issued by the General Offic
Rise Education Cayman Ltd ("RISE" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: REDU), a leading education service provider that focuses on the development of cognitive and aptitude training for young children in China, today noted that certain English and Chinese language media outlets reported that the PRC regulators are considering a new set of regulations concerning after-school tutoring service related to school subjects taught in China's compulsory education system. The reported regulations have not been pub
REDU Price Returns
Continue Researching REDUWant to do more research on RISE Education Cayman Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch