Reeds, Inc. (REED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REED Stock Summary
- REED'S INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.3% of US listed stocks.
- REED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, REED is more volatile than 99.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REED'S INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EAT, RGS, GMBL, PRTH, and NINE.
- REED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REED'S INC's official web site, go to www.drinkreeds.com.
REED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, REED's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.5% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- Over the past 192 months, REED's price/earnings ratio has gone up 25.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REED.
REED Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.92%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -14.4%.
The table below shows REED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REED has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.05% of graded US stocks.
- REED's asset turnover comes in at 2.151 -- ranking 1st of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- MNST, FIZZ, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REED.
The table below shows REED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REED Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of REED, see our REED price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1.55||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
REED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.38||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$2.41|
|Day high||$3.43||Avg. volume||32,905|
|50-day MA||$3.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.47||Market Cap||8.80M|
Most Popular Stories View All
REED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REED Latest Social Stream
View Full REED Social Stream
Latest REED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REED'S INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REED as an investment opportunity.
Reed’s, Inc. Announces Transition from the Nasdaq Capital Market to the OTCQX and Close of $2.5 Million Bridge Financing
The Company Anticipates Trading to Begin on the OTCQX on Thursday, February 16NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: REED) (“Reed’s” or the “Company”), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, natural ginger beverages, announced today its intention to transition from the Nasdaq Capital Market to the OTCQX US Market, operated by OTC Markets, Inc. (“OTCQX”). Reed’s was given until February 13, 2023 to regain compliance with Nasdaq’s bid price rule an
Reed’s, Inc. Appoints Chris Burleson as Chief Commercial Officer
NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc. (NASDAQ: REED) (“Reed’s” or the “Company”), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, natural ginger beverages, announces the appointment of Christopher Burleson as Chief Commercial Officer. Joining the Company’s executive leadership, Burleson brings over 15 years of progressive sales leadership experience to Reed’s. As Chief Commercial Officer, Burleson will lead the sales organization as well as partner with the operat
Reed’s Reports Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Issues 2023 Financial Outlook
- Preliminary Q4 2022 Net Revenue up 18% to Approximately $15.1 million - - Continued Double-Digit Net Revenue Growth, Gross Profit Improvement, and $6 Million of Operating Expense Reductions to Generate Positive Modified EBITDA and Cash Flow from Operations in 2023 - NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: REED) (“Reed’s” or the “Company”), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, natural ginger beverages, is providing preliminary unaudited fourth
Reed's, Inc. (NASDAQ:REED): Are Analysts Optimistic?
Reed's, Inc. ( NASDAQ:REED ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
Reed’s, Inc. Announces Revised Effective Date for Reverse Stock Split
Friday, January 27, 2023NORWALK, Conn., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: REED) (“Reed’s” or the “Company”), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, natural ginger beverages, announced today that due to unanticipated delays in processing outside the Company’s control, the previously announced reverse stock split, which was to be effective with the open of The Nasdaq Stock Market on January 26, 2023, will instead take effect with the open of the market on Fri
REED Price Returns
Continue Researching REEDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Reed'S Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Reed'S Inc (REED) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Reed'S Inc (REED) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Reed'S Inc (REED) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...