Reeds, Inc. (REED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REED POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where REED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.23% of US stocks.
- REED's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- REED's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.29% of US stocks).
REED Stock Summary
- REED has a market capitalization of $97,327,755 -- more than approximately just 13.62% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for REED is 6.53 -- better than 94.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.16%, Reed'S Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.82% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reed'S Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be APRN, CYRN, ASUR, CFMS, and FARM.
- REED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reed'S Inc's official web site, go to www.drinkreeds.com.
REED Valuation Summary
- REED's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 24.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 172 months, REED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $21.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REED.
REED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$1.68|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.57|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||2,483,188|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||98.26M|
REED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REED Latest Social Stream
View Full REED Social Stream
Latest REED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reed'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REED as an investment opportunity.
Reed’s Stirs up Summer with the Launch of New! REAL Ginger Ale Mocktails: Shirley Tempting & Transfusion
America’s #1 ginger company expands its Really REAL Ginger Ale line with duo of new, all-natural varieties Reed’s Stirs up Summer with the Launch of New! REAL Ginger Ale Mocktails: Shirley Tempting & Transfusion America’s #1 ginger company expands its Really REAL Ginger Ale line with duo of new, all-natural varieties NORWALK, Conn., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kick starting the summer season, Reed’s Inc. (NASDAQ: REED), America’s #1 ginger company, is excited to announce the launch of two
Handcrafted Beverage Leader Expands Portfolio of Zero Sugar Sodas Virgil's™ Launches Three New Zero Sugar Flavors to Kick Off Summer Handcrafted Beverage Leader Expands Portfolio of Zero Sugar Sodas NORWALK, Conn., June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Virgil's™, a naturally bold line of craft sodas from Reed’s Inc.® (NASDAQ: REED), today announces the launch of three new Zero Sugar, Ketogenic Certified varieties: Grapefruit, Dr. Better and Ginger Ale. Soda smarter this summer! Crafted with premium,
Reed’s Inc.® Expands Distribution of Handcrafted Beverage Portfolio with Publix Super Markets Reed’s Inc.® (Nasdaq: REED), maker of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announces expanded distribution with Publix Super Markets NORWALK, Conn., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc.® (Nasdaq: REED), maker of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announces expanded distribution with Publix Super Markets as the retai
REED stock is on the move today, thanks to a variety of factors including frenzied market action and a big company announcement.
Reed's, Inc. (NASDAQ: REED ) shares are trading higher by 13.8% … Full story available on Benzinga.com
REED Price Returns