Reeds, Inc. (REED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REED POWR Grades
- REED scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REED is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- REED ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
REED Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $58,355,074, Reed'S Inc has a greater market value than merely 8.15% of US stocks.
- Reed'S Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.88% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.82%, Reed'S Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Reed'S Inc are HNNA, USEG, CLNE, HCCI, and CBZ.
- Visit REED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.drinkreeds.com.
REED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, REED's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- REED's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 175 months.
- Over the past 175 months, REED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REED.
REED Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.94%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 37.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 308.95%.
The table below shows REED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REED has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.4% of graded US stocks.
- REED's asset turnover comes in at 2.151 -- ranking 1st of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- MNST, FIZZ, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REED.
The table below shows REED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.62||52-week high||$1.68|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||1,884,721|
|50-day MA||$0.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||58.12M|
Most Popular Stories View All
REED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REED Latest Social Stream
View Full REED Social Stream
Latest REED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reed'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REED as an investment opportunity.
America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Debuts a Seasonal Offering Packed with its Restaged Ginger Chews Reed’s® Launches Limited-Edition “Boo Box” For Halloween America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Debuts a Seasonal Offering Packed with its Restaged Ginger Chews Reed's® Crystallized Ginger and Craft Ginger Chews Reed’s® Crystallized Ginger provides a burst of spicy sweetness in pre-diced and ready-to-eat format, while the Craft Ginger Chews now features a chewier recipe for a tastier experience NORWALK, C
Net sales increased 4%NORWALK, Conn., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc. (Nasdaq:REED), (“Reed’s or the “Company”) owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announced financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Highlights for the Second Quarter of 2021 Net sales increased 4% to $11.3 million in the second quarter compared to $10.9 million in the prior year. The increase compared to the prior year reflects continued vo
NORWALK, Conn., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc. (Nasdaq: REED), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announced that it intends to issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, August 12, 2021. Following the release, members of Reed’s, Inc. senior management team will host a conference call with financial analysts and investors at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. This conference call
Flying Cauldron™ Launches a NEW 16 oz. Can in Celebration of Everyone’s Favorite Wizard For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda Flying Cauldron™ Launches a NEW 16 oz. Can in Celebration of Everyone’s Favorite Wizard For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda A photo accompanying this anno
America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Embraces a Summer Celebrating All Things Real Reed’s® Gets Back to Real with a New Creative Campaign America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Embraces a Summer Celebrating All Things Real Reed’s® Gets Back to Real with a New Creative Campaign America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Embraces a Summer Celebrating All Things Real NORWALK, Conn., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With summer in full swing and Americans ready to get back to their real, post-pandemic lives, Reed’s In
REED Price Returns