Reeds, Inc. (REED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REED POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where REED ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.14% of US stocks.
- REED's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- REED's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.2% of US stocks).
REED Stock Summary
- Reed'S Inc's market capitalization of $58,074,070 is ahead of just 8.36% of US-listed equities.
- Reed'S Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.88% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.82%, Reed'S Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Reed'S Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HNNA, USEG, CLNE, CBZ, and ROYL.
- REED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Reed'S Inc's official web site, go to www.drinkreeds.com.
REED Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, REED's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- REED's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 175 months.
- Over the past 175 months, REED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REED.
REED Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -127.11%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -713.25%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -73.58%.
The table below shows REED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REED has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.25% of graded US stocks.
- REED's asset turnover comes in at 2.151 -- ranking 1st of 6 Candy & Soda stocks.
- MNST, FIZZ, and COKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REED.
The table below shows REED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.61||52-week high||$1.68|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||1,763,592|
|50-day MA||$0.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||57.17M|
Most Popular Stories View All
REED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REED Latest Social Stream
View Full REED Social Stream
Latest REED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Reed'S Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REED as an investment opportunity.
A Magical Journey is Brewing for Witches and Wizards Alike! Flying Cauldron® Named Official Drink of The Wizard Run® A Magical Journey is Brewing for Witches and Wizards Alike! A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/324a95d8-b6aa-4b28-a10d-410e5dd8c0d4 NORWALK, Conn., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grab your wand, brush off your robe and hop on your broom! Flying Cauldron®, a non-alcoholic butterscotch cream soda from Reed’s
America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Debuts a Seasonal Offering Packed with its Restaged Ginger Chews Reed’s® Launches Limited-Edition “Boo Box” For Halloween America’s #1 Real Ginger Company Debuts a Seasonal Offering Packed with its Restaged Ginger Chews Reed's® Crystallized Ginger and Craft Ginger Chews Reed’s® Crystallized Ginger provides a burst of spicy sweetness in pre-diced and ready-to-eat format, while the Craft Ginger Chews now features a chewier recipe for a tastier experience NORWALK, C
Net sales increased 4%NORWALK, Conn., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc. (Nasdaq:REED), (“Reed’s or the “Company”) owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announced financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Highlights for the Second Quarter of 2021 Net sales increased 4% to $11.3 million in the second quarter compared to $10.9 million in the prior year. The increase compared to the prior year reflects continued vo
NORWALK, Conn., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reed’s Inc. (Nasdaq: REED), owner of the nation’s leading portfolio of handcrafted, all-natural beverages, today announced that it intends to issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Thursday, August 12, 2021. Following the release, members of Reed’s, Inc. senior management team will host a conference call with financial analysts and investors at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. This conference call
Flying Cauldron™ Launches a NEW 16 oz. Can in Celebration of Everyone’s Favorite Wizard For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda Flying Cauldron™ Launches a NEW 16 oz. Can in Celebration of Everyone’s Favorite Wizard For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda For more wizardry excitement, enter for a chance to win a year’s worth of butterscotch cream soda A photo accompanying this anno
REED Price Returns