Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where REGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- REGI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.72% of US stocks).
REGI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 519.43%, Renewable Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that REGI's revenue has grown 51.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.14% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for REGI comes in at -27.5% -- higher than that of only 14.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Renewable Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRS, OII, SMG, PETQ, and WGO.
- Visit REGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regi.com.
REGI Valuation Summary
- REGI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 40% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- REGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 117 months.
- REGI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGI.
REGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 153.69%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.62%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 153.69%.
The table below shows REGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.41% of graded US stocks.
- REGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.429 -- ranking 2nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- NEU, HXL, and ALB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGI.
The table below shows REGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.38||52-week high||$73.64|
|Prev. close||$61.44||52-week low||$32.54|
|Day high||$61.40||Avg. volume||1,980,691|
|50-day MA||$60.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.80||Market Cap||3.09B|
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Company Bio
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. produces and sells biofuels and renewable chemicals in the United States. It operates through two segments, Biomass-Based Diesel and Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
REGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGI Latest Social Stream
View Full REGI Social Stream
Latest REGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renewable Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGI as an investment opportunity.
Renewable Energy Group Inc. (NASDAQ:REGI) soared 35% in after hours trading after a report that Chevron (NYSE:CVX) to advanced discussions to acquire the biodiesel maker for about $3B. Chevron (CVX) is talking about paying $61.50/share for Renewable Energy, according to traders, who cited a Bloomberg report. No final agreement has...
(Bloomberg) -- Chevron Corp. is in advanced talks to buy Renewable Energy Group Inc. for about $3 billion, according to people familiar with the matter, as the oil major looks to make a big bet on green diesel. Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks Restr
Renewable Energy (REGI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Renewable Energy Group (REGI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Good morning, trader!
REGI Price Returns
Continue Researching REGIWant to do more research on Renewable Energy Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch