Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGI POWR Grades
- REGI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- REGI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
REGI Stock Summary
- REGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.43%, Renewable Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that REGI's revenue has grown -16.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 21.79% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Renewable Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TREE, CALX, INFU, PERI, and CTG.
- REGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renewable Energy Group Inc's official web site, go to www.regi.com.
REGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.07||52-week high||$117.00|
|Prev. close||$63.17||52-week low||$22.10|
|Day high||$63.21||Avg. volume||1,340,269|
|50-day MA||$63.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.94||Market Cap||2.80B|
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Company Bio
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. produces and sells biofuels and renewable chemicals in the United States. It operates through two segments, Biomass-Based Diesel and Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
REGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for REGI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Renewable Energy Group Inc ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REGI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.52% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- REGI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than just 23.41% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGI Latest Social Stream
View Full REGI Social Stream
Latest REGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renewable Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGI as an investment opportunity.
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 03, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Jacob Schwaegler - Senior Analyst, IR CJ Warner - President and CEO Craig Bealmear - CFO Todd Robinson - Deputy CFO, Treasurer and VP, IR Conference Call Participants Craig Irwin - ROTH...
Tuesday's here and with it another busy day of trading for investors as we look at the biggest pre-market stock movers of the day.
Shares of biofuel energy stock Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ: REGI) jumped as much as 15.4% on Tuesday after it reported first-quarter 2021 financial results. Quarterly revenue was up 14.1% to $539.7 million, slightly topping analyst estimates.
Renewable Energy Group Announces Proposed Offering of $500 Million "Green Bond"
With me today is REG's President and Chief Executive Officer, CJ Warner; our new Chief Financial Officer, Craig Bealmear and our newly appointed Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Vice President of Investor Relations, Todd Robinson. Todd will be discussing our financial results later in the call.
REGI Price Returns
Continue Researching REGIWant to do more research on Renewable Energy Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch