Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI): Price and Financial Metrics
REGI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Renewable Energy Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- REGI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.48% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, REGI has reported earnings growth of -120.54%, putting it ahead of just 11.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Renewable Energy Group Inc are JBT, NXTD, IPWR, AKRX, and GPX.
- Visit REGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regi.com.
REGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
REGI Price/Volume Stats
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Company Bio
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. produces and sells biofuels and renewable chemicals in the United States. It operates through two segments, Biomass-Based Diesel and Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Ames, Iowa.