Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where REGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- REGI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.33% of US stocks).
REGI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for REGI is currently 128.67, higher than 96.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 454.68%, Renewable Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.41% of about US stocks.
- Renewable Energy Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -33.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Renewable Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOOR, AZZ, RBA, IMXI, and EEFT.
- REGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renewable Energy Group Inc's official web site, go to www.regi.com.
REGI Valuation Summary
- REGI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 40% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- REGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 117 months.
- REGI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGI.
REGI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.51%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.02%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 153.69%.
The table below shows REGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.36% of graded US stocks.
- REGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.385 -- ranking 2nd of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- APD, GEVO, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGI.
The table below shows REGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.23||52-week high||$117.00|
|Prev. close||$48.97||52-week low||$44.40|
|Day high||$48.81||Avg. volume||1,131,774|
|50-day MA||$53.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.97||Market Cap||2.37B|
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Company Bio
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. produces and sells biofuels and renewable chemicals in the United States. It operates through two segments, Biomass-Based Diesel and Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
REGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGI Latest Social Stream
View Full REGI Social Stream
Latest REGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renewable Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGI as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: FIXX +9.8%. DTIL +7.6%. REGI +5.3%. SPPI +5.2%. RANI +4.7%. Losers: EAR -51.2%. SYBX -8.9%. GRIN -6.4%. QRVO -6.4%. FA -5.0%....
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best alternative energy stocks to buy right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks To Buy Right Now. The world’s dependence on hydrocarbons as its primary source of power ever since […]
No summary available.
No summary available.
RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTIGATION CONTINUED BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Continues to Investigate the Officers and Directors of Renewable Energy Group, Inc. - REGI
Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF"), announces that KSF continues its investigation into Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (NasdaqGS: REGI).
REGI Price Returns
Continue Researching REGIWant to do more research on Renewable Energy Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch