Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGI POWR Grades
- REGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.61% of US stocks.
- REGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- REGI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.88% of US stocks).
REGI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.73, Renewable Energy Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 17.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 495.65%, Renewable Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.47% of about US stocks.
- Renewable Energy Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMS, GLT, USAP, DOOR, and FSS.
- Visit REGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regi.com.
REGI Valuation Summary
- REGI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 40% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- REGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 117 months.
- REGI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGI.
REGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 262.93%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 548.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.51%.
The table below shows REGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.41% of graded US stocks.
- REGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.429 -- ranking 2nd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- NEU, HXL, and ALB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGI.
The table below shows REGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.63||52-week high||$117.00|
|Prev. close||$41.96||52-week low||$39.54|
|Day high||$41.53||Avg. volume||626,236|
|50-day MA||$46.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.01||Market Cap||1.99B|
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (REGI) Company Bio
Renewable Energy Group, Inc. produces and sells biofuels and renewable chemicals in the United States. It operates through two segments, Biomass-Based Diesel and Services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
REGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGI Latest Social Stream
View Full REGI Social Stream
Latest REGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Renewable Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGI as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts Think Renewable Energy Group (REGI) Could Surge 77%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 76.7% in Renewable Energy Group (REGI). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Renewable Energy Group Inc. (REGI) is one of the larger manufacturers of biodiesel in the US, having 430 million gallons of biodiesel production capacity. Biodiesel is a no-fuss solution for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, yet the government has to push hard for its adoption. When will the biodiesel industry become...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
These are the alternative energy stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
Renewable Energy Group will buy California-based Amber Resources, the latest move by a biofuel company
REGI Price Returns
Continue Researching REGIWant to do more research on Renewable Energy Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Renewable Energy Group Inc (REGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch