Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Stock Summary
- REGN has a market capitalization of $51,547,584,523 -- more than approximately 95.28% of US stocks.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on April 2, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 277.6%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.08% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc are VRTX, SGEN, CDNS, BGNE, and SNPS.
- REGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$484.00||52-week high||$664.64|
|Prev. close||$481.16||52-week low||$441.00|
|Day high||$484.00||Avg. volume||1,003,476|
|50-day MA||$474.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$542.31||Market Cap||51.85B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
REGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REGN, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 67.97; that's higher than 92.03% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 17.15% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- REGN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Taison Bell, Assistant Professor of Medicine in the divisions of Infectious Diseases and Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine at the University of Virginia, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the latest on the coronavirus.
Craig Singleton, Adjunct Fellow at Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, joins Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani and Kristin Myers to discuss reforming the WHO in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
Switzerland will investigate ways to strengthen domestic COVID-19 vaccine and drug development and production, the government said on Wednesday, reacting as global demand outstrips supply due to rising infections at home and abroad. The government also announced it was setting aside $100 million to buy costly antibody therapies, including from U.S.-based Regeneron and Swiss drugmaker Roche, in part for those who are still unvaccinated but live in households where somebody has been infected.
In Tuesday's "Lightning Round" segment of "Mad Money" a caller asked host Jim Cramer about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals . "It's time to start pushing their COVID therapy," Cramer replied. In this updated daily bar chart of REGN, below, we can see that there is improvement.
Jim Cramer's bullish on Regeneron and Bumble, but says we need to get to the bottom of Plug Power's accounting issues.
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!