Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$840.54||52-week high||$853.97|
|Prev. close||$820.90||52-week low||$668.00|
|Day high||$840.54||Avg. volume||559,322|
|50-day MA||$812.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$785.67||Market Cap||91.57B|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where REGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87% of US stocks.
- REGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- REGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
REGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $88,776,539,382, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a greater market value than 97.31% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.78, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 85.12% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of only 6.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRCX, ANET, CDNS, KLAC, and VRTX.
- REGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- REGN's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 262.16% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, REGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 228.92%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.95%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 32.25%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.94% of graded US stocks.
- REGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAZZ, AGLE, and VERU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGN.
The table below shows REGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in Westchester County, New York. The company was founded in 1988. Originally focused on neurotrophic factors and their regenerative capabilities, giving rise to its name, the company then branched out into the study of both cytokine and tyrosine kinase receptors. (Wikipedia:Source)
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
The biotech said Phase 2 study results showed its experimental medicine for age-related macular degeneration was "non-inferior" to Regeneron's Eylea.
The company continues to buy back Alphabet stock in large quantities.
In this piece, we will take a look at JP Morgan’s top 15 stock picks for 2023 and most recent stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to the world’s biggest bank in terms of assets, its latest performance, and other details, then check out JP Morgan’s Top 5 Stock Picks for 2023. […]
Regeneron to Host Investor Call and Webcast on December 14, 2023 to Provide Updates Across Its Hematology Portfolio
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., Nov. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast to provide an update on the company's hematology portfolio on Thursday, December 14, 2023 at 8:30 AM ET. This investor call follows Regeneron data updates presented at the 65th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition, from December 9-12, 2023. The webcast may be accessed from the "Investors & Media" page of Regeneron's w
We are having a great but choppy market recovery over the past four weeks and it looks like it should continue through to the next earnings cycle in January.
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch