Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where REGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- REGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
REGN Stock Summary
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $75,807,090,727 is ahead of 96.48% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, REGN has reported earnings growth of 142.63%, putting it ahead of 85.9% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that REGN's revenue has grown 89.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc are SNPS, LRCX, CDNS, MU, and NXPI.
- REGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, REGN's price/sales ratio is 48.9% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- REGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, REGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 52.06%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 182.76%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 214.05%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.94% of graded US stocks.
- REGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAZZ, AGLE, and VERU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGN.
The table below shows REGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$686.02||52-week high||$747.42|
|Prev. close||$681.91||52-week low||$492.13|
|Day high||$686.33||Avg. volume||703,528|
|50-day MA||$680.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$638.05||Market Cap||74.46B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in Westchester County, New York. The company was founded in 1988. Originally focused on neurotrophic factors and their regenerative capabilities, giving rise to its name, the company then branched out into the study of both cytokine and tyrosine kinase receptors. (Wikipedia:Source)
Most Popular Stories View All
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Kodiak Sciences' (KOD) KS-301 is an anti-VEGF biologic for the treatment of retinal diseases. The crucial product attribute being assessed in the phase 3 trial was the ability to meaningfully extend the treatment interval while showing non-inferior visual acuity gains compared to aflibercept administered every eight weeks. The study failed...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sage Therapeutics, Biogen Agios Pharmaceuticals Atara Biotherapeutics
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sage Therapeutics, Biogen Agios Pharmaceuticals Atara Biotherapeutics are included in this blog.
Disappointing drug trial results have sent Kodiak Sciences and shares of KOD stock plunging more than 80% in today's trading session.
Thinking about trading options or stock in Block, Mercadolibre, Futu, GameStop, or Regeneron Pharmaceuticals?
NEW YORK , Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for SQ, MELI, FUTU, GME, and REGN. Full story available on Benzinga.com
Kodiak Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: KOD ) has announced topline results from its Phase 2b/3 trial evaluating KSI-301 in treatment-naïve subjects with neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration. The trial did not meet the primary efficacy endpoint of showing non-inferior visual acuity gains for subjects dosed on extended regimens compared to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: REGN ) Eylea (aflibercept) given every eight Full story available on Benzinga.com
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch