Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGN POWR Grades
- REGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.17% of US stocks.
- REGN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- REGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
REGN Stock Summary
- REGN has a market capitalization of $63,333,627,675 -- more than approximately 95.71% of US stocks.
- REGN's went public 30.59 years ago, making it older than 83.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that REGN's revenue has grown 54.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.57% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRCX, VRTX, MU, CDNS, and SNPS.
- Visit REGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, REGN's price/sales ratio is 48.9% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- REGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, REGN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.03%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -13.18%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 182.76%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.65% of graded US stocks.
- REGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAZZ, AGLE, and VERU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGN.
The table below shows REGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$589.60||52-week high||$686.62|
|Prev. close||$592.15||52-week low||$441.00|
|Day high||$594.09||Avg. volume||857,344|
|50-day MA||$616.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$542.77||Market Cap||63.06B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Regeneron (REGN) closed at $589.60 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.43% move from the prior day.
Earnings and other updates from bigwigs like Bristol Myers (BMY) and Moderna (MRNA) have been the biotech sector's few key highlights during the past week.
Bristol-Myers (BMY) beats on earnings and sales in the third quarter on the back of Revlimid, Eliquis, and Opdivo.
Macular Edema Treatment Market to Garner Massive Recognition in the Years to Come | Novartis International AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Coherent Market Insights has recently updated its massive report catalog by adding a fresh study titled "Global Macular Edema Treatment Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, & Forecast 2021 2027". This business intelligence study encapsulates vital details
Tri Locum Partners LP boosted its stake in shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGN) by 16.9% during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 75,627 shares of the biopharmaceutical companys stock after purchasing an additional 10,922 shares during the quarter. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals comprises 13.8% of Tri Locum Partners LPs portfolio, making the stock 
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch