Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Stock Summary
- REGN has a market capitalization of $42,902,694,783 -- more than approximately 94.88% of US stocks.
- REGN's went public 28.9 years ago, making it older than 82.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- REGN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 17.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LRCX, XLNX, AMAT, RACE, and CDNS.
- Visit REGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$400.66||52-week high||$442.00|
|Prev. close||$400.81||52-week low||$271.37|
|Day high||$401.08||Avg. volume||809,497|
|50-day MA||$373.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$324.75||Market Cap||44.08B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
REGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 65st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 43.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 81.43 -- which is good for besting 91.43% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 8.71% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- REGN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|