Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$739.95||52-week high||$837.55|
|Prev. close||$731.17||52-week low||$538.01|
|Day high||$740.18||Avg. volume||598,368|
|50-day MA||$783.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$738.18||Market Cap||80.90B|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN POWR Grades
- REGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- REGN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- REGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 60.64% of US stocks).
REGN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $80,900,341,300, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a greater market value than 97.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that REGN's revenue has grown -25.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.19% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 12.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRTX, LRCX, CDNS, AMAT, and KLAC.
- Visit REGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, REGN's price/sales ratio is 29.41% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 243 months, REGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 228.92%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.95%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 32.25%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.94% of graded US stocks.
- REGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAZZ, AGLE, and VERU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGN.
The table below shows REGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of REGN, see our REGN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$683.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.52 (Moderate Buy)|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in Westchester County, New York. The company was founded in 1988. Originally focused on neurotrophic factors and their regenerative capabilities, giving rise to its name, the company then branched out into the study of both cytokine and tyrosine kinase receptors. (Wikipedia:Source)
Most Popular Stories View All
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) TD Cowen 4th Annual Oncology Innovation Summit (Transcript)
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN)
TD Cowen 4th Annual Oncology Innovation Summit
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM ET
Izzy Lowy - SVP, Solid Organ Oncology Development
Andres Sirulnik - SVP, Translational & Clinical Sciences, Hematology
Ryan Crowe - VP, IR
Conference Call Participants
Tyler Van Buren - TD Cowen
Tyler Van Buren
All right. We'll give it a couple of seconds for everyone to join. Okay. So with that, welcome, everyone, again, to the TD Cowen's 4th Annual Oncology Innovation Summit Highlights for ASCO and EHA. My name is Tyler Van Buren, Senior Biotech Analyst here at TD Cowen. For our next session, we're very ...
Regeneron (REGN) Posts Upbeat Data From Multiple Myeloma Study
A mid-stage study data shows that treatment with Regeneron's (REGN) experimental antibody achieved a 71% objective response rate in heavily pre-treated multiple myeloma patients.
Updated Linvoseltamab (BCMAxCD3) Data from Pivotal Trial Demonstrates Early, Deep and Durable Responses in Patients with Heavily Pre-treated Multiple Myeloma
71% objective response rate, with 59% of patients achieving a very good partial response or better at the recommended 200 mg dose, per new data to be shared in an oral session at ASCO Benefit also observed across prespecified subgroups, including patients with high disease burden and aggressive disease Data from this trial to form the basis of planned regulatory submissions, starting with the FDA in 2023 TARRYTOWN, N.Y., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: R
Fianlimab (LAG-3 inhibitor) Combined with Libtayo® (cemiplimab) Shows Clinically Meaningful and Durable Tumor Responses Across Key Advanced Melanoma Patient Populations
Data demonstrate objective response rates from 56% to 63% across three independent cohorts of advanced melanoma patients – about double the rate historically seen with anti-PD-1 alone in similar settings – per trial results to be presented in an oral session at ASCO Clinically meaningful responses observed in post hoc analyses of populations of interest, including patients with poor prognosis factors, prior anti-PD-1 therapy in the adjuvant setting and varying tumor PD-L1 expression levels Pivot
14 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this piece, we will take a look at 14 best biotechnology stocks to buy according to hedge funds. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Biotechnology is one of the hottest sectors these days. A handful of industries, such as space exploration, artificial intelligence, […]
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...