Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where REGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- REGN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
REGN Stock Summary
- REGN has a higher market value than 97.36% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $81,807,133,572.
- REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's stock had its IPO on April 2, 1991, making it an older stock than 85.39% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 17.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC are LRCX, AMAT, VRTX, CDNS, and SNPS.
- REGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- REGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 13; this is 28.08% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- REGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 60.28%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 104.98%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 138.86%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.94% of graded US stocks.
- REGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 43rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAZZ, AGLE, and VERU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REGN.
The table below shows REGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$783.13||52-week high||$789.95|
|Prev. close||$751.20||52-week low||$538.01|
|Day high||$789.95||Avg. volume||678,448|
|50-day MA||$735.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$676.33||Market Cap||85.28B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American biotechnology company headquartered in Westchester County, New York. The company was founded in 1988. Originally focused on neurotrophic factors and their regenerative capabilities, giving rise to its name, the company then branched out into the study of both cytokine and tyrosine kinase receptors. (Wikipedia:Source)
Most Popular Stories View All
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Regeneron and Analog Devices hit new highs and break out. REGN had strong fourth quarter earnings. ADI is leader in the chip industry
Regeneron Pharma beat quarterly forecasts Friday, but its partner Sanofi posted a mixed report. Regeneron stock rose as SNY stock toppled.
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Regeneron (REGN) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended December 2022, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Regeneron (REGN) tops earnings and sales estimates for the fourth quarter. However, sales of the lead drug Eylea decline year over year.
The pharmaceuticals company's total revenue dropped by 31% to $3.41 billion but beat the FactSet consensus of $3.13 billion.
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch