Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Stock Summary
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $34,162,260,676 is ahead of 94.13% of US-listed equities.
- REGN's went public 28.71 years ago, making it older than 82.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about only 18.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc are LRCX, CDNS, ANET, XLNX, and SNPS.
- Visit REGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$367.67||52-week high||$442.00|
|Prev. close||$365.63||52-week low||$271.37|
|Day high||$372.15||Avg. volume||775,909|
|50-day MA||$325.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$328.57||Market Cap||40.37B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.