Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where REGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REGN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- REGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
REGN Stock Summary
- REGN has a market capitalization of $62,478,352,690 -- more than approximately 95.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 277.06%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.17% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, REGN is more volatile than merely 12.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTES, SNPS, DXCM, ATVI, and APH.
- Visit REGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Valuation Summary
- REGN's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 42.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, REGN's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.8.
- REGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 48.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REGN.
REGN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.83%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.18%.
The table below shows REGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$574.61||52-week high||$660.00|
|Prev. close||$583.13||52-week low||$441.00|
|Day high||$583.28||Avg. volume||880,612|
|50-day MA||$547.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$515.30||Market Cap||61.22B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
REGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for REGN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REGN, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 68.2; that's higher than 89.98% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 16.95% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- REGN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Manish Garg, Emergency Medicine Physician & Co-Founder of World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
Regeneron (REGN) closed the most recent trading day at $581.01, moving +0.56% from the previous trading session.
Dr. Gustavo Ferrer, President of Aventura Pulmonary Institute, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest in the coronavirus pandemic.
Shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. were down 0.1% in premarket trading on Tuesday after the company announced a deal with AstraZeneca to develop and commercialize obesity treatments that target a specific gene, GPR75. The companies will split development costs and profits if the drug is successful. Regeneron's stock is up 19.6% so far this year, while the S&P 500 has gained 17.7%.
Regeneron and AstraZeneca to Research, Develop and Commercialize New Small Molecule Medicines for Obesity
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) and AstraZeneca today announced that the companies have entered into a collaboration to research, develop and commercialize small molecule compounds directed against the GPR75 target with the potential to treat obesity and related co-morbidities. The collaboration builds on the recent discovery from the Regeneron Genetics Center® of rare genetic mutations in the GPR75 gene associated with protection against obesity and on early joint research initia
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch