Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN): Price and Financial Metrics
REGN Stock Summary
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's market capitalization of $53,532,738,611 is ahead of 95.34% of US-listed equities.
- REGN's went public 30.07 years ago, making it older than 83.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 277.6%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.23% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRTX, SGEN, CDNS, BGNE, and SNPS.
- REGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.regeneron.com.
REGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$504.42||52-week high||$664.64|
|Prev. close||$499.69||52-week low||$441.00|
|Day high||$506.73||Avg. volume||1,012,603|
|50-day MA||$475.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$540.62||Market Cap||54.04B|
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) Company Bio
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company based in Tarrytown, New York that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
REGN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for REGN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 30%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for REGN, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 67.97 -- which is good for besting 92% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 16.88% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- REGN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REGN Latest Social Stream
View Full REGN Social Stream
Latest REGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REGN as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Elizabeth Clayborne, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and Emergency Physician at UM Prince George’s Hospital Center, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the latest on the coronavirus.
TheStreet recaps the best stories with Jim Cramer from the past week including Regeneron's COVID treatment, the impact of Apple products, and more.
When Cathie Wood talks, investors listen. The founder of Ark Invest has successfully predicted stock market stars -- one of her top holdings is Tesla. Now, here's some great news for all of us who want to follow this investment superstar's lead: Right now, you can buy three of the biggest holdings in her Ark Genomic Revolution ETF at a bargain.
Vir Biotechnology (NASDAQ: VIR) may be weeks away from commercializing its very first product. The clinical-stage biotech company and partner GlaxoSmithKline late last month requested Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for their investigational COVID-19 treatment. In more good news, GlaxoSmithKline recently expanded its collaboration with Vir to include the development of potential treatments for respiratory viruses including influenza.
Kristen Choi, PhD, MS, RN, Assistant Professor, UCLA School of Nursing, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss the latest on the coronavirus.
REGN Price Returns
Continue Researching REGNWant to see what other sources are saying about Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!