Ring Energy, Inc. (REI): Price and Financial Metrics
REI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, Ring Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ring Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Ring Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ring Energy Inc are PVAC, SBOW, MTDR, SD, and GTE.
- REI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ring Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.ringenergy.com.
REI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.16||52-week high||$3.36|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||6,694,510|
|50-day MA||$2.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||214.23M|
Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) Company Bio
Ring Energy engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Midlands, Texas.
REI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ring Energy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ring Energy Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 62812.33%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ring Energy Inc, consider:
- In the past 0.85 years, Ring Energy Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 3.44%; that's higher than 92.78% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Ring Energy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -13.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REI Latest Social Stream
View Full REI Social Stream
Latest REI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ring Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REI as an investment opportunity.
Ring Energy (REI) +1.8% post-market after saying it launched the next phase of its Northwest Shelf drilling program with three wells in Yoakum County, Texas, in the top tier acreage of the company's highest rate-of-return projects.Ring reports four wells in the area were placed on production during Q1 and are...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) announced today it recently initiated the next phase of its previously-announced Northwest Shelf (“NWS”) drilling program with three wells located in the top tier acreage of the Company’s highest rate-of-return projects, located in Yoakum County, Texas. The drilling of the first well, the Bevo 664 C #2H, is complete and drilling operations are underway on the second well, the Bevo 664 A #4H. Drilling operations on the third well, the Bevo 664 A #3H, are expected to commence in late April. Each of the three wells are one mile in length and follow the four wells that were successfully placed on production during the first quarter of 2021. The Bevo 664 C #2H is expected...
Travis Thomas Promoted to Chief Financial OfficerTHE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) announced that Travis Thomas will be promoted, effective today, from his current position as Vice President of Finance to Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) of the Company, and will be based in the newly relocated Woodlands Texas headquarters. Randy Broaddrick, who has served the Company as CFO since its reverse merger with Stanford Energy in 2012, will remain in the Tulsa, OK area to spend more time with his family, pursue other interests, and will continue in a supportive role to the Company as needed. Mr. Broaddrick’s departure is not related to any issues regarding strategy, financial disclosures, accounting or legal ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 17, 2021 / Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE:REI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Ring Energy (REI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.04; GAAP EPS of -$1.83 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.01.Revenue of $31.35M (-40.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.3M.Press Release...
REI Price Returns
Continue Researching REIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ring Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!