Ring Energy, Inc. (REI): Price and Financial Metrics
REI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.82||52-week high||$4.89|
|Prev. close||$1.74||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||2,336,174|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||355.16M|
REI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REI POWR Grades
- REI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- REI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
REI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.31, RING ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for REI is currently 1.75, higher than just 7.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, REI has reported earnings growth of 367.3%, putting it ahead of 95.93% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EDRY, PDS, RPT, ESBA, and DAC.
- REI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RING ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.ringenergy.com.
REI Valuation Summary
- REI's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.7; this is 49.32% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- REI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REI.
REI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 455.84%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 422.88%.
The table below shows REI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.03% of graded US stocks.
- REI's asset turnover comes in at 0.211 -- ranking 108th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- AXAS, PSX, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REI.
The table below shows REI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) Company Bio
Ring Energy engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Midlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
REI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REI Latest Social Stream
View Full REI Social Stream
Latest REI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RING ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REI as an investment opportunity.
EnerCom Announces that Registration is Now Open for EnerCom Denver® - The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado
EnerCom, Inc. announced today that registration is open for EnerCom Denver® - The Energy Investment Conference. Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs, and other investment community and industry professionals are encouraged to register now for EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference, which will take place August 13-16, 2023, at the Westin Denver Downtown.
Ring Energy Announces Participation in Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series Event on May 17
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) today announced its participation in an investor event hosted by Water Tower Research (“WTR”) on May 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM Eastern. As part of WTR’s ongoing Fireside Chat Series, Jeff Robertson, Managing Director at WTR, will lead an in-depth conversation with Paul McKinney, Ring’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Included in the discussion will be a variety of important top
Do Options Traders Know Something About Ring Energy (REI) Stock We Don't?
Investors need to pay close attention to Ring Energy (REI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Ring Energy (REI) Matches Q1 Earnings Estimates
Ring Energy (REI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 10.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ring Energy Announces First Quarter 2023 Results and Reiterates Full Year 2023 Guidance
Produced Record Sales Volumes at High End of Guidance RangeTHE WOODLANDS, Texas, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (“Ring” or the “Company”) today reported operational and financial results for the first quarter of 2023. In addition, the Company provided second quarter guidance and reiterated its full year 2023 outlook. First Quarter 2023 Highlights and Recent Key Items Grew first quarter 2023 sales volumes 2% to a record 18,292 barrels of oil equivalent per
REI Price Returns
Continue Researching REIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ring Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ring Energy Inc (REI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ring Energy Inc (REI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ring Energy Inc (REI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...