Ring Energy, Inc. (REI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REI POWR Grades
- REI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- REI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
REI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ring Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ring Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of 290.75%; that's higher than 93.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ring Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPHA, XELB, WTT, TDW, and EMAN.
- Visit REI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ringenergy.com.
REI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, REI's price/sales ratio is 53.33% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 174 months, REI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 330.8.
- Over the past 174 months, REI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 324.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REI.
REI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5410.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -51.49%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 475.19%.
The table below shows REI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.73||52-week high||$3.36|
|Prev. close||$2.61||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||4,478,833|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||271.02M|
Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) Company Bio
Ring Energy engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Midlands, Texas.
REI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ring Energy Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ring Energy Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 37289.17% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ring Energy Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 42% of its capital from equity, and 58% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Ring Energy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -18.56. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.46% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
REI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REI Latest Social Stream
View Full REI Social Stream
Latest REI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ring Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REI as an investment opportunity.
Ring Energy (REI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Real Money contributor Bret Jensen says investors who are overweight the biotech sector should consider these stocks less likely to be affected by COVID volatility.
zhengzaishuru/iStock via Getty ImagesRing Energy (REI) continues to make progress in improving its financial state. Ring's net debt is still a bit on the high side, but the current commodity pricing environment is favorable for its ability to reduce its debt. Ring has a solid amount of liquidity since its...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: REI) (Ring or the Company) today announced the timing of its second quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call.
Penny stocks are a great entry into the market.
REI Price Returns