Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR): Price and Financial Metrics
REKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.79||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||639,948|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||192.98M|
REKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REKR POWR Grades
- REKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REKR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- REKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.21% of US stocks).
REKR Stock Summary
- REKR's price/sales ratio is 8.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REKOR SYSTEMS INC comes in at 94.4%, a number that bests 94.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of REKOR SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of 91.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPGN, KN, BB, EBS, and CELU.
- Visit REKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rekorsystems.com.
REKR Valuation Summary
- REKR's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 244% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- REKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REKR.
REKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.12% of graded US stocks.
- REKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 183rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VICR, VPG, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REKR.
The table below shows REKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR) Company Bio
Rekor Systems, Inc. provides license plate recognition and security solutions. The Company offers solutions for surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, and traffic management. Rekor Systems serves customers in the United States.
REKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REKR Latest Social Stream
View Full REKR Social Stream
Latest REKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REKOR SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REKR as an investment opportunity.
These undervalued AI penny stocks offer tremendous long-term upside at incredibly attractive price points at this point
Breakthrough Rekor Command(TM) Platform for AI-based Traffic Management Now Available in AWS Marketplace
Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) (the "Company"), a trusted global authority in developing and delivering roadway intelligence using state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), today announced that its Rekor Command™ Platform is now available in AWS Marketplace.
Is Rekor Systems (NASDAQ: REKR), A Company Bringing AI To A Largely Untapped Market, On Your Watchlist?
Rekor Systems (NASDAQ:REKR), an innovator in roadway intelligence, is redefining transportation safety norms with a trailblazing application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology. The company is best known for its AI-driven digital infrastructure operating system, Rekor OneTM.
Rekor Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:REKR ) insiders who purchased shares in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last week...
AI Could Become A Trillion Dollar Industry In The Next 5 Years – Rekor Systems Q2 Financial Results Seem To Highlight The Booming Industry's Growth
The lucrativeness of the AI industry has surpassed expectations, providing a much-needed boost for the tech industry. The tech industry was experiencing a downturn at the beginning of the year due to excessive costs incurred during pandemic hiring sprees coupled with rising concerns over macroeconomic trends. However, the public's rapid adaptation of artificial intelligence has sparked significant growth in the industry.
REKR Price Returns