Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REKR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where REKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.59% of US stocks.
- REKR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- REKR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.2% of US stocks).
REKR Stock Summary
- REKR's price/sales ratio is 14.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 462.37%, Rekor Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.98% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Rekor Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rekor Systems Inc are ISR, AXGN, OSIS, VAPO, and TRUE.
- Visit REKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rekorsystems.com.
REKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, REKR's price/sales ratio is 718.18% higher, now standing at 27.
- Over the past 49 months, REKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 23.4.
- Over the past 49 months, REKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REKR.
REKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.12% of graded US stocks.
- REKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 183rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VICR, VPG, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REKR.
The table below shows REKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$14.31|
|Prev. close||$2.08||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||827,345|
|50-day MA||$1.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.54||Market Cap||85.02M|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR) Company Bio
Rekor Systems, Inc. provides license plate recognition and security solutions. The Company offers solutions for surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, and traffic management. Rekor Systems serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
REKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REKR Latest Social Stream
View Full REKR Social Stream
Latest REKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rekor Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REKR as an investment opportunity.
Letter Details Key Advancements in Intelligent Infrastructure, Municipal Projects, and Long-term Growth OpportunitiesCOLUMBIA, MD / ACCESSWIRE / January 31, 2022 / Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to build safer, smarter, and more efficient cities through intelligent infrastructure, announced today that CEO Robert A.
Lexington, KY, based Investment company D. Scott Neal, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Vanguard Mid-Cap Growth ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, Rekor Systems Inc, Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (The), sells iShares Intermediate Credit Bond ETF, iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Value ETF, Invesco S&P 500 High Beta ETF, iShares S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, accordin
Bullish Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) investors are yet to receive a pay off on their US$624k bet
Insiders who acquired US$624k worth of Rekor Systems, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:REKR ) stock at an average price of US$7.09 in...
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
Rekor Systems CEO Robert Berman to Present at Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference January 19-20, 2022
COLUMBIA, MD / ACCESSWIRE / January 12, 2022 / Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to build safer, smarter, and more efficient cities through intelligent infrastructure, announced today that Robert A.
REKR Price Returns