Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REKR POWR Grades
- REKR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 52.5% of US stocks.
- REKR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- REKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.55% of US stocks).
REKR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.58%, Rekor Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.2% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that REKR's revenue has grown -49.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.96% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Rekor Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REKR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XGN, KERN, TELA, HTGM, and IGC.
- REKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rekor Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.rekorsystems.com.
REKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, REKR's price/sales ratio is 1444.44% higher, now standing at 27.8.
- REKR's price/sales ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 47 months.
- REKR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REKR.
REKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.44||52-week high||$25.38|
|Prev. close||$7.81||52-week low||$3.09|
|Day high||$7.79||Avg. volume||1,053,285|
|50-day MA||$10.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.73||Market Cap||305.00M|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR) Company Bio
Rekor Systems, Inc. provides license plate recognition and security solutions. The Company offers solutions for surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, and traffic management. Rekor Systems serves customers in the United States.
REKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REKR Latest Social Stream
View Full REKR Social Stream
Latest REKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rekor Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REKR as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Rekor Systems, Inc. f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc., of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline – REKR; NVMM
NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Rekor Systems, Inc. f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc. (“Rekor” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: REKR; NVMM) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, Northern Division, and docketed under 21-cv-01604, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities other than Defendants that purchased or otherwise a
SHAREHOLDER ACTION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Rekor Systems, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - July 26, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Rekor Systems, Inc. f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc. ("Rekor" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: REKR) (NASDAQ: NVMM) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Investors who purchased the Company's securities betwe
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Rekor Systems, Inc. f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of August 30, 2021 - REKR
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - July 26, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Rekor Systems, Inc. f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc. ("Rekor Systems") (NASDAQ: REKR) between April 12, 2019 and May 25, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the District of ...
CLASS ACTION ALERT: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Rekor Systems, Inc. Shareholders of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit
RADNOR, Pa., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP announces that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Maryland against Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: REKR) (“Rekor”) f/k/a Novume Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVMM) (“Novume”) on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Rekor securities between April 12, 2019 and May 25, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Deadline Remind
CLASS ACTION UPDATE for REKR, DKNG and DIDI: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 25, 2021 / Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Shareholders interested in serving as lead plaintiff have until the deadlines listed to petition the court.
REKR Price Returns