Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR): Price and Financial Metrics
REKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$2.84||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$3.05||Avg. volume||672,535|
|50-day MA||$2.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||208.13M|
REKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REKR POWR Grades
- REKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.38% of US stocks.
- REKR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- REKR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.88% of US stocks).
REKR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.76, REKOR SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 86.49% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for REKOR SYSTEMS INC comes in at 94.4%, a number that bests 95.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of REKOR SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of 90.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REKOR SYSTEMS INC are STRC, FNCH, OPGN, VRAR, and EBS.
- REKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REKOR SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.rekorsystems.com.
REKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, REKR's price/sales ratio is 240.91% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- REKR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.3 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REKR.
REKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.12% of graded US stocks.
- REKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 183rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VICR, VPG, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REKR.
The table below shows REKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR) Company Bio
Rekor Systems, Inc. provides license plate recognition and security solutions. The Company offers solutions for surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, and traffic management. Rekor Systems serves customers in the United States.
REKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REKR Latest Social Stream
View Full REKR Social Stream
Latest REKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REKOR SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REKR as an investment opportunity.
Company Achieves 35% Year-Over-Year Revenue Increase and Significant Reduction in Adjusted EBITDA Loss
Company continues noteworthy quarter-over-quarter revenue growth, setting itself apart in the AI sector with a 268% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)Highlights:Record Q3 2023 gross revenue of $9.1 million - an increase of 35% as compared to $6.8 ...
Rekor Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:REKR) top owners are individual investors with 54% stake, while 24% is held by institutions
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in Rekor Systems indicates that they collectively have...
Nextmove by Cintra and Rekor Forge Multi-Year Strategic Partnership for Next Generation Connected Vehicle Solutions
Transportation Infrastructure and AI Tech Firms Join Forces to Help US Accelerate Safer, Smarter, More Sustainable RoadwaysCOLUMBIA, MD / ACCESSWIRE / October 30, 2023 / Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a leader in developing ...
Company will host earnings call on Tuesday, November 14, 2023COLUMBIA, MD / ACCESSWIRE / October 23, 2023 / Rekor Systems, Inc (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global leader in the development of innovative solutions that are making the ...
REKR Price Returns