Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REKR POWR Grades
- REKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 66.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REKR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- REKR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
REKR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, REKR has reported earnings growth of 286.51%, putting it ahead of 94.01% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of REKOR SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of 94.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for REKR comes in at -41.09% -- higher than that of merely 12.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REKOR SYSTEMS INC are KN, INPX, GAN, EGLX, and TRUE.
- Visit REKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rekorsystems.com.
REKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, REKR's price/earnings ratio is 103.5% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 63 months, REKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REKR.
REKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REKR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.12% of graded US stocks.
- REKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 183rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VICR, VPG, and ITI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REKR.
The table below shows REKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$7.33|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$0.94||Avg. volume||654,639|
|50-day MA||$0.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||49.84M|
Rekor Systems, Inc. (REKR) Company Bio
Rekor Systems, Inc. provides license plate recognition and security solutions. The Company offers solutions for surveillance, electronic toll collection, parking operations, and traffic management. Rekor Systems serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
REKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REKR Latest Social Stream
View Full REKR Social Stream
Latest REKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REKOR SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REKR as an investment opportunity.
Rekor Systems ( NASDAQ:REKR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.43m (up 184% from 3Q...
Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to provide insights that build safer, smarter, and more efficient cities around the world through intelligent infrastructure, announced its unaudited financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
-Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to provide insights that build safer, smarter, and greener cities through intelligent infrastructure, announced today that its financial results for the third quarter of 2022 will be released on Monday, November 14, 2022, after market close. On the same day, the Company will host its earnings conference call at 4:30 p.m.
Rekor and COTA Kick Off $2.5 Million Program to Improve Traffic and Transit Services in Central Ohio
Rekor Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to provide data-driven insights that build safer, smarter and greener cities around the world through intelligent infrastructure, together with the Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA), today announced the launch of a new Integrated Mobility Innovation (IMI) Transit Program to improve roadway safety, traffic management, and transit services
Rekor Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ:REKR) ("Rekor" or the "Company"), a global AI technology company with a mission to provide data-driven insights that build safer, smarter, and more efficient cities around the world through intelligent infrastructure, today announced that effective September 30, 2022, Rodney Hillman, Chief Operating Officer, will be leaving Rekor to pursue other ventures.
REKR Price Returns