Renren Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing fifteen Class A ordinary shares (RENN): Price and Financial Metrics
RENN Stock Summary
- RENN's current price/earnings ratio is 1.63, which is higher than only 2.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that RENN's revenue has grown 500.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.64% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RENN is more volatile than 91.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RENN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRHC, YEXT, EGHT, VERI, and VRAY.
- RENN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Renren Inc's official web site, go to www.renren-inc.com.
RENN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$0.92||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||47,795|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||19.91M|
Renren Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing fifteen Class A ordinary shares (RENN) Company Bio
Renren Inc. operates a social networking Internet platform in China. The company provides online advertising services, Internet value-added services (IVAS), including online talent show, VIP memberships, other IVAS, etc.; and online gaming services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Beijing, China.