Recro Pharma, Inc. (REPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REPH POWR Grades
- REPH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REPH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 120 days.
- REPH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
REPH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $118,490,797, Recro Pharma Inc has a greater market value than just 16.74% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Recro Pharma Inc is higher than it is for about 82.53% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, REPH has reported earnings growth of -145.12%, putting it ahead of only 13.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVI, EXP, CLB, CDMO, and NOA.
- REPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Recro Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.recropharma.com.
REPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, REPH's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- REPH's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 91 months.
- Over the past 91 months, REPH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REPH.
REPH Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 56.9%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -41.84%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.22%.
The table below shows REPH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.06% of graded US stocks.
- REPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.604 -- ranking 55th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BMY, CTLT, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REPH.
The table below shows REPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||126,298|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||117.93M|
Recro Pharma, Inc. (REPH) Company Bio
Recro Pharma is a clinical stage specialty pharmaceutical company, engaging in developing non-opioid therapeutics for the treatment of pain. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
REPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REPH Latest Social Stream
View Full REPH Social Stream
Latest REPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Recro Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REPH as an investment opportunity.
Recro Reports Progress Towards Launching Fill/Finish and Lyophilization Capabilities at San Diego Facility
Full Scope of New Service Capabilities to be Operational in Q2; Company Has Already Secured Project Commitments from Multiple New ClientsSAN DIEGO, Calif. and GAINESVILLE, Ga., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Recro Pharma, Inc. (“Recro”; NASDAQ: REPH), a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to solving complex formulation and manufacturing challenges primarily in small molecule therapeutic development, today reported key progress in adding fill/finish and lyophil
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. EasternSAN DIEGO and GAINESVILLE, Ga., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Recro Pharma, Inc. (“Recro”; NASDAQ: REPH), a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to solving complex formulation and manufacturing challenges primarily in small molecule therapeutic development, today announced that the company will release financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2021 after the market
As every investor would know, not every swing hits the sweet spot. But really big losses can really drag down an...
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Frontier Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Rio Tinto PLC, T-Mobile US Inc, Raytheon Technologies Corp, Recro Pharma Inc, New Relic Inc, sells Goldman Sachs Just Us Large Cap Equity ETF, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, United Parcel Service Inc, MGP Ingredients Inc, Silvergate Capital Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Frontier Wealth Management LLC.
Recro Wins $1.5 Million Formulation Development and CGMP Manufacturing Contract to Support Clinical Development of Topical Treatment for Skin Cancer Prevention
SAN DIEGO, and GAINESVILLE, Ga., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Recro Pharma, Inc. (“Recro”; NASD: REPH), a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) dedicated to solving complex formulation and manufacturing challenges primarily in small molecule therapeutic development, today announced that it has been awarded a new formulation development and cGMP manufacturing contract from a key department of the United States government. The contract focuses on supporting clinical devel
REPH Price Returns