RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RES POWR Grades
- RES scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RES is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
RES Stock Summary
- Rpc Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.54% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RES is currently 83.07, higher than 94.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rpc Inc comes in at -26.18%, a number that bests merely 10.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rpc Inc are SYNL, WD, AMED, FRGI, and ASRT.
- RES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rpc Inc's official web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RES's EV/EBIT ratio is 168.87% lower, now standing at -12.5.
- RES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 243 months.
- RES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RES.
RES Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1646.63%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -34.72%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.49%.
The table below shows RES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.97% of graded US stocks.
- RES's asset turnover comes in at 0.8 -- ranking 20th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MPC, REPX, and CLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RES.
The table below shows RES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.31||52-week high||$7.43|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$4.35||Avg. volume||948,918|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.76||Market Cap||929.77M|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
Rising oil price is aiding RPC's (RES) oilfield service business.
Plastic Containers Market to Worth USD 82.00 Billion Forecast [2021-2028]; Expansion of Greiner Packaging Bottle Range to Fortify Market, Report by Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in plastic containers market report are ALPLA (Hard, Austria), Alpha Packaging (Missouri, U.S.), Amcor (Zurich, Switzerland), Plastipak Packaging (Michigan, U.S.), Graham Packaging (Pennsylvania, U.S.), RPC (Georgia, U.S.), Berry Plastics (Indiana, U.S.), Greiner Packaging (Kremsmunster, Austria), Silgan Holdings Incorporated (Connecticut, U.S.), CKS Packaging Incorporated (Atlanta, U.S.), Fortex-Fortiflex (San Juan, Puerto Rico), Altium Packaging (Georgia, U.S.), Polytainers (Ontario, Canada), Airlite Plastics (Omaha, U.S.), other key players profiled Top companies covered in plastic containers market report are ALPLA (Hard, Austria), Alpha Packaging (Missouri, U.S.), Amcor (Zurich, Switzerland), Plastipak Packaging (Michigan, U.S.), Graham Packaging (Pennsylvania...
RPC (RES) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
RPC (RES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Higher operating profits in the Technical Services segment aid RPC's (RES) Q2 earnings.
RES Price Returns