RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RES POWR Grades
- RES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- RES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- RES ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
RES Stock Summary
- RPC INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.69% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.19%, RPC INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RPC INC is reporting a growth rate of -971.16%; that's higher than only 1.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPHC, PRG, AMED, PATI, and NECB.
- RES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RPC INC's official web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Valuation Summary
- RES's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 50.54% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RES's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RES.
RES Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 55.22%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -83.2%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.7%.
The table below shows RES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.26% of graded US stocks.
- RES's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 16th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MPC, VNOM, and CLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RES.
The table below shows RES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$4.15|
|Day high||$9.47||Avg. volume||1,400,180|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$8.79||Market Cap||1.89B|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
RPC (RES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Higher production and commodity price realizations aid BP's earnings in Q3.
Here is how Halliburton (HAL) and RPC (RES) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
Higher production and commodity price realizations aid Callon's (CPE) earnings in Q3.
RES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|