RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
RES Stock Summary
- Rpc Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.25% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RES has reported earnings growth of -124.66%, putting it ahead of just 11.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rpc Inc comes in at -23.05%, a number that bests only 8.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACTG, NX, EEX, QHC, and ALO.
- RES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rpc Inc's official web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Stock Price Chart More Charts
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.45||52-week high||$13.11|
|Prev. close||$4.59||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||1,931,256|
|50-day MA||$4.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||954.53M|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.