RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RES POWR Grades
- RES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RES's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.48% of US stocks).
RES Stock Summary
- Rpc Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.7% of US equities in our set.
- RES's current price/earnings ratio is 317.51, which is higher than 98.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RES is more volatile than 90.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rpc Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGFY, BKI, CECE, AMED, and EEFT.
- Visit RES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RES's EV/EBIT ratio is 168.87% lower, now standing at -12.5.
- RES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 243 months.
- RES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RES.
RES Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 44.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.36%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.81%.
The table below shows RES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.26% of graded US stocks.
- RES's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 16th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MPC, VNOM, and CLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RES.
The table below shows RES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.16||52-week high||$12.91|
|Prev. close||$7.13||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||1,612,207|
|50-day MA||$9.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.25||Market Cap||1.55B|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
RPC (RES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RPC Inc. (NYSE:RES) has a beta value of 1.64 and has seen 1.13 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $1.74B, closed the last trade at $7.97 per share which meant it lost -$0.01 on the day or -0.13% during that session. The RES stock price is -5.27% off Weak Fundamental Momentum Drags RPC Inc. (RES) Lower Read More »
Here is how Ring Energy (REI) and RPC (RES) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker Hughes and RPC are included in this Industry Outlook blog.
With drillers returning to the oil patches, demand for oilfield services has improved significantly, making outlook for the Zacks Oil and Gas- Field Services industry bright again. Among the frontrunners that will possibly make the most of the improving business scenario are SLB, HAL, BKR and RES.
RES Price Returns