RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
RES Stock Summary
- For RES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.59% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rpc Inc is reporting a growth rate of 174.07%; that's higher than 91.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RES's revenue has grown -51.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rpc Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PUMP, BSM, UAMY, CCUR, and USNA.
- Visit RES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$7.43|
|Prev. close||$5.03||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$5.06||Avg. volume||1,073,088|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.82||Market Cap||1.03B|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
RES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rpc Inc. To summarize, we found that Rpc Inc ranked in the 9th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rpc Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.58 years, Rpc Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.26%; that's better than merely 14.65% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 12.4% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
RPC (RES) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 8% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Earnings Update: RPC, Inc. (NYSE:RES) Just Reported Its Full-Year Results And Analysts Are Updating Their Forecasts
RPC, Inc. ( NYSE:RES ) defied analyst predictions to release its annual results, which were ahead of market...
ATLANTA , Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RPC, Inc. (NYSE: RES ) today announced its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 . RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States and in selected international markets. For the quarter ended December 31, 2020 , revenues were $148.6 million , a decrease of 37.0 percent compared to $236.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2020 was $21.6 million compared to an operating loss of $27.9 million in the same period of the prior year. Adjusted operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2020...
Good morning and thank you for joining us for RPC, Inc.'s Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Earnings Conference Call. Today's call will be hosted by Rick Hubbell, President and CEO and Ben Palmer, Chief Financial Officer. Also present is Jim Landers, Vice President of Corporate Services.
RPC (RES) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 66.67% and 25.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RES Price Returns
Continue Researching RESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rpc Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!