RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
RES Stock Summary
- For RES, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, RES has reported earnings growth of 382.96%, putting it ahead of 95.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rpc Inc comes in at -49.7%, a number that bests just 5.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rpc Inc are EVH, PUMP, FI, POAI, and TPRE.
- Visit RES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.35||52-week high||$6.52|
|Prev. close||$6.39||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$6.52||Avg. volume||1,012,997|
|50-day MA||$4.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.39||Market Cap||1.37B|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
RES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rpc Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rpc Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 33.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RES, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.09% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 11.48% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Rpc Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -957.46. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rpc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
In the year to June 30, the Financial Conduct Authority opened 52 investigations into these businesses, according to research by law firm RPC. It is thought this could be 'just the tip of the iceberg'.
RES Inches Forward At the start of 2021, RPC, Inc. (RES) is moderately optimistic about the energy sector scenario change. In Q4, its operating margin improved significantly as some industry indicators exhibited a likely upturn in the near to medium term. Despite that, it will keep its pressure-pumping fleet unchanged...
RPC, Inc. (RES) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Jim Landers - Vice President, Corporate Services Rick Hubbell - President and Chief Executive Officer Ben Palmer - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Chris Voie - Wells Fargo Securities Stephen Gengaro - Stifel...
ATLANTA , Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RPC, Inc. (NYSE: RES ) today announced its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 . RPC provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States and in selected international markets. For the quarter ended December 31, 2020 , revenues were $148.6 million , a decrease of 37.0 percent compared to $236.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2020 was $21.6 million compared to an operating loss of $27.9 million in the same period of the prior year. Adjusted operating loss for the fourth quarter of 2020...
Shares of RPC (NYSE:RES) rose 4% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 57.14% …
RES Price Returns
Continue Researching RESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rpc Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!