RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.05||52-week high||$10.32|
|Prev. close||$7.22||52-week low||$6.54|
|Day high||$7.33||Avg. volume||1,412,685|
|50-day MA||$8.09||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||1.53B|
RES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RES POWR Grades
- RES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.25% of US stocks.
- RES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RES ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RES Stock Summary
- RPC INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.16% of US equities in our set.
- RES's current price/earnings ratio is 6.52, which is higher than only 9.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RPC INC is higher than merely 12.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RPC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DWSN, KEX, AVO, JBLU, and HAIN.
- Visit RES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RES's price/earnings ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 6.6.
- RES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RES.
RES Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 422.13%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.91%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 112.95%.
The table below shows RES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.26% of graded US stocks.
- RES's asset turnover comes in at 0.929 -- ranking 16th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- MPC, VNOM, and CLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RES.
The table below shows RES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
RES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RES Latest Social Stream
View Full RES Social Stream
Latest RES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RPC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RES as an investment opportunity.
RPC (RES) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RPC, Inc. ( NYSE:RES ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 18% in the last month. But...
Readers hoping to buy RPC, Inc. ( NYSE:RES ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
RPC's (RES) Q3 earnings get impacted by rig count fall and lower commodity price realizations.
Unveiling Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats Amidst Financial Shifts
RES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|