RPC, Inc. (RES): Price and Financial Metrics
RES Stock Summary
- RES's went public 31.98 years ago, making it older than 89.17% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rpc Inc comes in at -23.05%, a number that bests merely 8.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RES is more volatile than 92.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUB, QHC, NES, ALO, and AEL.
- Visit RES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rpc.net.
RES Stock Price Chart More Charts
RES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.43||52-week high||$13.11|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||2,229,031|
|50-day MA||$4.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.08||Market Cap||950.24M|
RPC, Inc. (RES) Company Bio
RPC Inc. provides a broad range of specialized oilfield services and equipment primarily to independent and major oilfield companies engaged in the exploration, production and development of oil and gas properties throughout the United States, including the Gulf of Mexico, mid-continent, southwest, Appalachian and Rocky Mountain regions, and in selected international markets. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.