Resonant Inc. (RESN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RESN POWR Grades
- RESN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 24.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RESN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RESN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RESN Stock Summary
- RESN's price/sales ratio is 53.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.76% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Resonant Inc comes in at 181.57%, a number that bests 96.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RESN is more volatile than 92.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RESN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARLO, APTX, ACRS, FGEN, and MDGS.
- RESN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Resonant Inc's official web site, go to www.resonant.com.
RESN Valuation Summary
- RESN's price/sales ratio is 50.4; this is 869.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- RESN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 87 months.
- RESN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RESN.
RESN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RESN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.81||52-week high||$8.33|
|Prev. close||$2.72||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$2.87||Avg. volume||1,751,644|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.66||Market Cap||169.79M|
Resonant Inc. (RESN) Company Bio
Resonant Inc. creates software tools, and intellectual property and licensable blocks that enable the development of filter designs for radio frequency (RF) front-ends used in the mobile device industry in the United States. It uses Infinite Synthesized Networks technology to configure and connect resonators, the building blocks of RF filters. The company develops duplexer, a single-band filter design for mobile devices; and multiplexer filter designs for two or more bands to address the carrier aggregation, as well as reconfigurable filter designs for various RF frequency bands. Resonant Inc. was founded in 2012 and is based in Goleta, California.
RESN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RESN Latest Social Stream
View Full RESN Social Stream
Latest RESN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Resonant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RESN as an investment opportunity.
Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN), a provider of radio frequency (RF) filter solutions developed on a robust intellectual property platform, designed to connect People and Things, will host a two-part "Breaking Through the Noise of 5G in Europe" webinar series on July 20 and 22, 2021. The educational webinars will feature industry experts who will discuss the evolution from 1G to 5G, drivers of 5G adoption, the continued role of 4G, next-generation Wi-Fi and the technologies that enable 'true' 5G, wi
Resonant ([[RESN]] -3.1%) is trading down after it provided a preliminary corporate update for Q221.In Q2: Resonant’s customers shipped a record 17.5M radio frequency ((RF)) filters designed using the company’s WaveX design technology, up ~450% Y/Y and ~104% sequentially.Over 79M RF filter units with Resonant designs have been shipped to-date.As of June 30, 2021,...
Resonant, like so many other stocks, has enjoyed a large rally off the March 2020 low. However, this stock has already corrected that cycle, and may b
Resonant Customers Shipped a Record 17.5 Million RF Filters in The Second Quarter of 2021 Capitalizing on WaveX Design Technology; Representing Year Over Year Growth of 450%
Company Exceeds Milestone of 79 Million RF Filters Shipped by Resonants Customers AUSTIN, Texas, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN), a provider of radio frequency (RF) filter solutions developed on a robust intellectual property platform, designed to connect People and Things, has provided a preliminary corporate update for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Resonant Customers Shipped a Record 17.5 Million RF Filters in The Second Quarter of 2021 Capitalizing on WaveX™ Design Technology; Representing Year Over Year Growth of 450%
Company Exceeds Milestone of 79 Million RF Filters Shipped by Resonant’s CustomersAUSTIN, Texas, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN), a provider of radio frequency (RF) filter solutions developed on a robust intellectual property platform, designed to connect People and Things, has provided a preliminary corporate update for the three months ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Company Highlights Resonant’s customers shipped a record 17.5 million radio frequency (R
RESN Price Returns