REX American Resources Corporation (REX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where REX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- REX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- REX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
REX Stock Summary
- REX's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, REX has reported earnings growth of -194.63%, putting it ahead of merely 10.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to REX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALM, TAYD, EBF, OPK, and OXBR.
- REX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp's official web site, go to www.rexamerican.com.
REX Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, REX's price/sales ratio is 29.41% lower, now standing at 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REX.
REX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.12||52-week high||$116.86|
|Prev. close||$97.74||52-week low||$58.41|
|Day high||$99.94||Avg. volume||22,599|
|50-day MA||$86.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.50||Market Cap||587.94M|
REX American Resources Corporation (REX) Company Bio
Rex American Resources produces and sells ethanol. The companys products include ethanol, dried distillers grains, modified distillers grains, and non-food grade corn oil. It also offers dry distillers grains with solubles as a protein used in animal feed. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Dayton, Ohio.
REX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REX Latest Social Stream
View Full REX Social Stream
Latest REX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REX as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Will Probably Not Have Any Issues With REX American Resources Corporation's (NYSE:REX) CEO Compensation
The performance at REX American Resources Corporation ( NYSE:REX ) has been rather lacklustre of late and shareholders...
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? Typically, we'll see the...
REX American Resources (REX): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.30 beats by $0.71.Revenue of $164.1M (+97.0% Y/Y) beats by $35.1M.Press Release...
REX American, Hudson Technologies lead energy gainers; GoldMining, Integra Resources among major losers
Gainers: REX American Resources (REX) +15%, Hudson Technologies (HDSN) +15%, Fusion Fuel Green (HTOO) +10%, Energy Fuels (UUUU) +10%, Aemetis (AMTX) +9%.Losers: GoldMining (GLDG) -5%, Integra Resources (ITRG) -5%, Flexible Solutions International (FSI) -5%....
REX earnings call for the period ending April 30, 2021.
REX Price Returns
Continue Researching REXWant to do more research on REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch