Rex American Resources Corp. (REX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where REX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.2% of US stocks.
- REX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- REX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.15% of US stocks).
REX Stock Summary
- REX's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, REX has reported earnings growth of 178.65%, putting it ahead of 90.95% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, REX is more volatile than 92.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REX AMERICAN RESOURCES CORP are MPX, IIIN, FN, CRWS, and CURI.
- Visit REX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rexamerican.com.
REX Valuation Summary
- REX's EV/EBIT ratio is 7; this is 30% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, REX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REX.
REX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 32.31%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -87.64%.
The table below shows REX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.72% of graded US stocks.
- REX's asset turnover comes in at 1.254 -- ranking 6th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- KRA, EMN, and OLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REX.
The table below shows REX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.42||52-week high||$113.43|
|Prev. close||$34.85||52-week low||$26.05|
|Day high||$36.31||Avg. volume||78,481|
|50-day MA||$29.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.36||Market Cap||607.17M|
Rex American Resources Corp. (REX) Company Bio
REX American Resources Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the investment in alternative energy and ethanol production entities. It operates through the following segments: Ethanol and By-products and Refined Coal. The Ethanol and By-products segment refers to the equity investments in three ethanol limited liability companies. The Refined Coal segment includes the equity interest in one refined coal limited liability company. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Dayton, OH.
Most Popular Stories View All
REX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REX Latest Social Stream
View Full REX Social Stream
Latest REX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REX AMERICAN RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REX as an investment opportunity.
REX American Resources to Report Fiscal 2022 Q3 Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, December 1
DAYTON, Ohio, November 22, 2022--REX American Resources Corporation (NYSE American: REX), a leading ethanol company, announced today that it will report its fiscal 2022 third quarter financial results on Thursday, December 1, pre-market and will host a conference call and webcast at 11:00 a.m. ET that morning to review the results.
With the market falling into a bit of disarray, astute investors can leverage this moment to dive into compelling stocks to buy.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
In this article, we discuss 10 best ethanol stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more ethanol stocks, go directly to 5 Best Ethanol Stocks To Buy Now. The increasing emphasis on the use of environmentally friendly products has resulted in a rise in demand for ethanol over the past few […]
REX Price Returns
Continue Researching REXWant to do more research on REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
REX AMERICAN RESOURCES Corp (REX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch