Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REXR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where REXR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REXR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- REXR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
REXR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 69.97, REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.46, REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC has a higher such ratio than 93.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNO, SBLK, PECO, EPRT, and NTST.
- REXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC's official web site, go to www.rexfordindustrial.com.
REXR Valuation Summary
- REXR's price/sales ratio is 16.9; this is 333.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 118 months, REXR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REXR.
REXR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.83%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 112.27%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 112.27%.
The table below shows REXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.12% of graded US stocks.
- REXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 270th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, ADC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REXR.
The table below shows REXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.49||52-week high||$84.68|
|Prev. close||$56.01||52-week low||$48.74|
|Day high||$57.07||Avg. volume||1,333,209|
|50-day MA||$60.57||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$58.58||Market Cap||11.11B|
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR) Company Bio
Rexford Industrial Realty is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
REXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REXR Latest Social Stream
View Full REXR Social Stream
Latest REXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REXR as an investment opportunity.
Rexford Industrial Announces Dates for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties located in Southern California infill markets, today announced that the Company will release first quarter 2023 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, April 19, 2023. A conference call with senior management will be held on Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Rexford Industrial to Present at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties located throughout infill Southern California, announced today that the Company will present at the Citi 2023 Global Property CEO Conference on March 6, 2023. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed using the registration link below.
This Industrial REIT Is Living the California Dream
Rexford Industrial (NYSE: REXR) is an industrial real estate investment trust (REIT), but it looks at this broad market in a very specific way, geographically speaking. Not only does it focus on a single state, California, but it is even more focused on a single area within that state -- Southern California. Industrial real estate really encompasses two broad types of property: factories and warehouses.
Rexford Industrial Realty Full Year 2022 Earnings: In Line With Expectations
Rexford Industrial Realty ( NYSE:REXR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$631.2m (up 40% from FY...
12 High Growth Real Estate Stocks that are Profitable
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 high growth real estate stocks that are profitable. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 High Growth Real Estate Stocks that are Profitable. A 2023 outlook report by Morgan Stanley presents a hopeful picture of the real estate sector. The firm said […]
REXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching REXRWant to do more research on Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...