Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REXR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where REXR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REXR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- REXR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.3% of US stocks).
REXR Stock Summary
- REXR's current price/earnings ratio is 108.95, which is higher than 94.1% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Rexford Industrial Realty Inc is higher than 90.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.93, Rexford Industrial Realty Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rexford Industrial Realty Inc are KRC, UBA, LTC, PDS, and USDP.
- Visit REXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rexfordindustrial.com.
REXR Valuation Summary
- REXR's price/earnings ratio is 103.4; this is 175.37% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- REXR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 99 months.
- Over the past 99 months, REXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REXR.
REXR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 184.35%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 233.96%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 25.39%.
The table below shows REXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.12% of graded US stocks.
- REXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 270th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, ADC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REXR.
The table below shows REXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.78||52-week high||$84.68|
|Prev. close||$57.59||52-week low||$55.84|
|Day high||$58.89||Avg. volume||1,381,210|
|50-day MA||$66.20||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$69.36||Market Cap||9.70B|
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR) Company Bio
Rexford Industrial Realty is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
REXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REXR Latest Social Stream
View Full REXR Social Stream
Latest REXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rexford Industrial Realty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REXR as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Robert W. Baird analyst Dave Rodgers maintained a Buy rating on Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR – Research Report) on February 11 and set a price target of $86.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $70.59. According to TipRanks.com, Rodgers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.7% and a 62.1% success rate. Rodgers covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Corporate Office Properties, Franklin Street Properties, and Hudson Pacific Properties. Currently, the analyst consensus on Rexford Industrial Realty is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $84.33.
The Southern Californian industrial real estate firm kicks off 2022 with $170 million in acquisitions after a record year of investments.
No summary available.
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust ("REIT") focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties within Southern California infill markets,…
REXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching REXRWant to do more research on Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch