Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REXR POWR Grades
- REXR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 54.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REXR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- REXR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
REXR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 95.94, Rexford Industrial Realty Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.88% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.55, Rexford Industrial Realty Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rexford Industrial Realty Inc are KRC, DOC, CTO, SITC, and LTC.
- Visit REXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rexfordindustrial.com.
REXR Valuation Summary
- REXR's price/earnings ratio is 103.4; this is 175.37% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- REXR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 99 months.
- Over the past 99 months, REXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REXR.
REXR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 467.04%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 972.74%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.79%.
The table below shows REXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.2% of graded US stocks.
- REXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 268th of 456 Trading stocks.
- FHI, HNNA, and BLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REXR.
The table below shows REXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.13||52-week high||$63.55|
|Prev. close||$58.30||52-week low||$44.97|
|Day high||$58.53||Avg. volume||789,568|
|50-day MA||$60.96||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$54.58||Market Cap||7.87B|
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR) Company Bio
Rexford Industrial Realty is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
REXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REXR Latest Social Stream
View Full REXR Social Stream
Latest REXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rexford Industrial Realty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REXR as an investment opportunity.
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. Announces Pricing Of Public Offering Of 9,600,000 Shares Of Common Stock
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) ("Rexford" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets, today announced that
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) ("Rexford" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 9,600,000 shares of its common stock, of which 3,100,000 shares will be offered directly by the Company, and 6,500,000 shares will be offered, at the request of the Company, by the forward purchasers (as
The acquisition of industrial properties in the prime in-fill Southern California markets will aid Rexford (REXR) to benefit from the healthy market fundamentals.
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties located in Southern California infill markets, today announced the acquisition of four industrial properties comprising 837,500 square feet of improvements, for an aggregate purchase price of $250.5 million. The acquisitions were funded using cash on hand and proceeds from forward equity settlements.
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.'s (NYSE:REXR) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Rexford Industrial Realty's (NYSE:REXR) recent performance, when its stock...
REXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching REXRWant to do more research on Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch