Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
REXR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where REXR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for REXR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- REXR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.71% of US stocks).
REXR Stock Summary
- REXR's current price/earnings ratio is 64.05, which is higher than 93.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.42, REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC has a higher such ratio than 93.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC are TRNO, LTC, NTST, KRC, and PECO.
- REXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC's official web site, go to www.rexfordindustrial.com.
REXR Valuation Summary
- REXR's price/sales ratio is 18.2; this is 1416.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 112 months, REXR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for REXR.
REXR Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.03%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 91.35%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 103.53%.
The table below shows REXR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
REXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- REXR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.12% of graded US stocks.
- REXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.076 -- ranking 270th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BLK, ADC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with REXR.
The table below shows REXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
REXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
REXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.78||52-week high||$84.68|
|Prev. close||$56.57||52-week low||$53.87|
|Day high||$56.19||Avg. volume||1,299,477|
|50-day MA||$63.17||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$68.61||Market Cap||9.37B|
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR) Company Bio
Rexford Industrial Realty is a real estate investment trust focused on owning and operating industrial properties in Southern California infill markets. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
REXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
REXR Latest Social Stream
View Full REXR Social Stream
Latest REXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REXFORD INDUSTRIAL REALTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate REXR as an investment opportunity.
REITs joined the rest of the stock market last week in the steady selling of shares as investors began to anticipate the effects of higher interest rates. These five sold off the most and are worth watching ahead of Wednesday’s Federal Open Market Committee meeting where rate hikes may be announced. Power REIT (NYSEAMERICAN: PW) (-6.17%) is diversified among three industries: controlled environment agriculture (greenhouses), solar farm land and transportation. No dividend is being paid. With a p
Real estate investment trusts are struggling this year, falling 20%. That could make them a buying opportunity for you.
Terreno Realty's (TRNO) latest early lease renewal, assignment and expansion activity reflects the solid demand for its properties amid the industrial real estate sector's healthy fundamentals.
REXFORD INDUSTRIAL TO PRESENT AT THE BANK OF AMERICA SECURITIES 2022 GLOBAL REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE; PROVIDES UPDATED INVESTOR PRESENTATION
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (the "Company" or "Rexford Industrial") (NYSE: REXR), a real estate investment trust focused on creating value by investing in and operating industrial properties located in Southern California infill markets, today announced that the Company will present at the Bank of America Securities 2022 Global Real Estate Conference on September 14, 2022, at 2:10pm ET. A live webcast will be available on the Company's investor relations website with a replay available until
Finding the right real estate investment trusts (REITs) to buy really boost your portfolio – particularly if you’re eager for a regular income stream. REITs are popular for investors who favor dividend stocks because they’re a special class of investment that gets preferential tax treatment. As part of that arrangement, however, the REIT must return 90% of taxable income back to shareholders. The best REITs to buy provide some of the best dividend ratios that you can find in the market. When the
REXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching REXRWant to do more research on Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch