Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (REXR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, REXR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 2.72% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 8.34 -- higher than 96.17% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- REXR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.05% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with REXR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: KAMN, ODC, CETX, MPX and PG.
REXR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for REXR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.61% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Rexford Industrial Realty Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Rexford Industrial Realty Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.95% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -33.61%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 11.76% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Rexford Industrial Realty Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 11.76% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, REXR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 93.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
REXR Dividend Chart
REXR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
REXR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on REXR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Rexford Industrial Realty Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc Common Stock (REXR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) - Dividend Investor
Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha