Regions Financial Corporation (RF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RF POWR Grades
- RF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
RF Stock Summary
- RF has a higher market value than 87.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,244,933,628.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78%, Regions Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.52% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RF comes in at 66.24% -- higher than that of 96.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFG, OMC, MTB, KEY, and FNF.
- Visit RF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regions.com.
RF Valuation Summary
- RF's price/earnings ratio is 14; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RF's price/earnings ratio has gone down $3.
- Over the past 243 months, RF's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RF.
RF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.23||52-week high||$23.81|
|Prev. close||$20.02||52-week low||$9.79|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||8,335,945|
|50-day MA||$21.82||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$17.91||Market Cap||19.45B|
Regions Financial Corporation (RF) Company Bio
Regions Financial provides banking and bank-related services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
RF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RF Latest Social Stream
View Full RF Social Stream
Latest RF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Regions Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RF as an investment opportunity.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jun 21, 2021--Going the Extra Mile for Small-Business Owners: Regions Bank Teams Share the Good
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
The following slide deck was published by Regions Financial Corporation in conjunction with this event....
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jun 14, 2021--Mike Branca Joins Regions Bank to Lead Total Rewards
The bank is buying a specialized home improvement lender with high-quality loans, but it's also spending a lot in the process.
RF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|