Regions Financial Corporation (RF): Price and Financial Metrics
RF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.86 for Regions Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.2%, Regions Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RF comes in at 69.4% -- higher than that of 93.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFG, FFIN, ALK, HIG, and AFG.
- RF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Regions Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.regions.com.
RF Stock Price Chart More Charts
RF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.36||52-week high||$17.54|
|Prev. close||$9.67||52-week low||$6.94|
|Day high||$9.71||Avg. volume||13,929,354|
|50-day MA||$13.55||Dividend yield||6.41%|
|200-day MA||$15.21||Market Cap||8.96B|
Regions Financial Corporation (RF) Company Bio
Regions Financial provides banking and bank-related services to individual and corporate customers in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Birmingham, Alabama.