Regions Financial Corp. (RF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RF POWR Grades
- RF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
RF Stock Summary
- RF has a higher market value than 88.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,709,962,731.
- RF's went public 33.03 years ago, making it older than 86.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.87 for REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.1% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LUV, HIG, WTW, FCNCA, and IP.
- RF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.regions.com.
RF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RF's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.31% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 240 months, RF's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RF.
RF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.34%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 28.32%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.82%.
The table below shows RF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- RF's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 104th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WFC, AUB, and HWC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RF.
The table below shows RF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RF, see our RF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.73 (Moderate Buy)|
RF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.56||52-week high||$24.33|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$13.94|
|Day high||$18.59||Avg. volume||11,651,646|
|50-day MA||$21.71||Dividend yield||4.29%|
|200-day MA||$21.38||Market Cap||17.35B|
Regions Financial Corp. (RF) Company Bio
Regions Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in the Regions Center in Birmingham, Alabama. The company provides retail banking and commercial banking, trust, stockbrokerage, and mortgage services. Its banking subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates 1,952 automated teller machines and 1,454 branches in 16 states in the Southern and Midwestern United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RF Latest Social Stream
View Full RF Social Stream
Latest RF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RF as an investment opportunity.
"We’re With You." Regions Bank and the Regions Foundation Announce Storm Response
Regions Bank and the Regions Foundation on Thursday announced steps to support people, businesses and nonprofits following severe storms and destructive tornadoes that impacted Southern states beginning Friday, March 24 and lasting into the following week.
What Makes Regions Financial (RF) a New Buy Stock
Regions Financial (RF) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Should Value Investors Buy Regions Financial (RF) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Where Community Is Always First!
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 29, 2023 / Regions Bank Top Right / PHOTO CREDIT: Leonid_Furmansky By Kim Borges At first glance, Tuesday's open mic night where Jeff Vestal plays drums might resemble any other neighborhood establishment. ...
3 Top-Ranked Dividend Stocks: A Smarter Way to Boost Your Retirement Income
The traditional ways to plan for your retirement may mean income can no longer cover expenses post-employment. But what if there was another option that could provide a steady, reliable source of income in your nest egg years?
RF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RFWant to do more research on Regions Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Regions Financial Corp (RF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Regions Financial Corp (RF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Regions Financial Corp (RF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...