Regions Financial Corp. (RF): Price and Financial Metrics
RF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.52||52-week high||$24.33|
|Prev. close||$17.20||52-week low||$13.94|
|Day high||$17.13||Avg. volume||9,566,305|
|50-day MA||$18.88||Dividend yield||5.63%|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||15.50B|
RF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RF POWR Grades
- RF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.64% of US stocks.
- RF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
RF Stock Summary
- RF has a higher market value than 88.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,008,719,416.
- RF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.9% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 214.49%, REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, STT, RYAAY, KNX, and MPB.
- Visit RF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.regions.com.
RF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RF's price/earnings ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- RF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RF.
RF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.34%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 28.32%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.82%.
The table below shows RF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.22% of graded US stocks.
- RF's asset turnover comes in at 0.047 -- ranking 104th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WFC, AUB, and HWC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RF.
The table below shows RF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Regions Financial Corp. (RF) Company Bio
Regions Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in the Regions Center in Birmingham, Alabama. The company provides retail banking and commercial banking, trust, stockbrokerage, and mortgage services. Its banking subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates 1,952 automated teller machines and 1,454 branches in 16 states in the Southern and Midwestern United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
RF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RF Latest Social Stream
View Full RF Social Stream
Latest RF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REGIONS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RF as an investment opportunity.
Dr. Jeffrey Nix serves as a board member of the foundation driven to find a cure for prostate cancer. Throughout September, Regions Online Banking is proud to help support the fight against prostate cancer.NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September ...
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., September 27, 2023--Kate Danella, head of Regions’ Consumer Banking Group, has again been honored by American Banker as one of the "25 Most Powerful Women in Banking."
DREAM Alive helps Indianapolis youth discover clear pathways toward successful careers.By Jeremy KingINDIANAPOLIS, IN / ACCESSWIRE / September 27, 2023 / The Regions Foundation and DREAM Alive, Inc. on Wednesday announced a community partnership to ...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., September 25, 2023--Regions Financial Corp. announced the company is scheduled to release its third quarter 2023 financial results on Friday, Oct. 20, 2023.
RF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|