RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$5.93|
|Prev. close||$2.63||52-week low||$2.51|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||12,456|
|50-day MA||$2.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||27.99M|
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Stock Summary
- R F INDUSTRIES LTD's market capitalization of $27,422,560 is ahead of only 12.17% of US-listed equities.
- RFIL's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, R F INDUSTRIES LTD is reporting a growth rate of -213.95%; that's higher than merely 6.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RFIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSQR, DUOT, PLPC, LIQT, and TELA.
- Visit RFIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, RFIL's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- RFIL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFIL.
RFIL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 79.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 226.06%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.92%.
The table below shows RFIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
RFIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFIL Social Stream
Latest RFIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R F INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFIL as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Ideally, a business will...
RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript September 14, 2023 RF Industries, Ltd. reports earnings inline with expectations. Reported EPS is $0.08 EPS, expectations were $0.08. Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the RF Industries Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this conference is being recorded. I will now […]
Q3 2023 RF Industries Ltd Earnings Call
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -200% and 27.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL),a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced results for its third fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2023.
RFIL Price Returns