RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFIL Stock Summary
- RFIL has a market capitalization of $72,187,651 -- more than approximately only 12.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.34%, R F Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.18% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RFIL has reported earnings growth of -805.39%, putting it ahead of merely 2.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to R F Industries Ltd are MYO, AGRX, MYGN, INGN, and ASUR.
- Visit RFIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Valuation Summary
- RFIL's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 39.39% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RFIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RFIL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFIL.
RFIL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 553.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10980%.
The table below shows RFIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.08||52-week high||$9.63|
|Prev. close||$6.01||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$6.08||Avg. volume||11,909|
|50-day MA||$6.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.33||Market Cap||61.38M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RFIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFIL Social Stream
Latest RFIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R F Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFIL as an investment opportunity.
Brightcove (BCOV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 233.33% and 2.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 7, 2022 /RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced that, to support continued growth, it has entered into an agreement to lease a 86,952 square foot facility in the San Diego, California area that will be used as its new corporate headquarters and consolidate its RF Connector and Cable Assembly division and C Enterprises division.Robert Dawson, President and CEO of RF Industr
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 25, 2022) - CENTR Brands Corp. (CSE: CNTR) (FSE: 303) (OTCQB: CNTRF) (the "Company"), one of North America's leading functional beverage companies, today announced the launch of the CENTR online store, making CENTR sparkling CBD drinks and new CENTR Instant available for online purchase and shipping direct to consumers. "Notably, CENTR's online store provides consumers the ability to subscribe once and receive recurring deliveries of CENTR's
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 18, 2022) - CENTR Brands Corp. (CSE: CNTR) (FSE: 303) (OTCQB: CNTRF) (the "Company"), one of North America's leading functional beverage companies, today announced that, as of the end of December 2021, CENTR and CENTR Sugar Free are sold in approximately 2,100 retail locations across the United States. "December was a great month for adding retail locations selling CENTR products," said Company CEO Joseph Meehan. "As we ...
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 10, 2022) - CENTR Brands Corp. (CSE: CNTR) (FSE: 303) (OTCQB: CNTRF) (the "Company"), one of North America's leading functional beverage companies, today announced that it has filed reviewed and restated Q1 2022 interim financial statements, along with the corresponding Management's Discussion and Analysis.Subsequent to the filing of the Company's interim consolidated financial statements for the three months ended August 31, 2021 (the "Orig
RFIL Price Returns