RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
RFIL Stock Summary
- R F Industries Ltd's market capitalization of $44,399,182 is ahead of just 14.63% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for R F Industries Ltd is higher than it is for about just 11.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for R F Industries Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 12.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to R F Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be PLPC, IRIX, LMAT, TOUR, and SSD.
- RFIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit R F Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.48||52-week high||$8.89|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||37,644|
|50-day MA||$5.19||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$5.69||Market Cap||43.72M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.