RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
RFIL Stock Summary
- RFIL has a higher market value than just 14.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,150,731.
- RFIL's current price/earnings ratio is 90.68, which is higher than 90.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 201.34%, R F Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to R F Industries Ltd are BRKS, OFIX, ATRI, NSSC, and IOSP.
- RFIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit R F Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$5.03||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$5.18||Avg. volume||37,568|
|50-day MA||$4.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.77||Market Cap||50.22M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.