RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFIL POWR Grades
- RFIL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.5% of US stocks.
- RFIL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 185 days.
- RFIL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
RFIL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,225,371, R F Industries Ltd has a greater market value than merely 11.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 240.39%, R F Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.09% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for R F Industries Ltd comes in at -28.83%, a number that bests only 13.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to R F Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TACT, OFIX, IRIX, DRTT, and DOGZ.
- Visit RFIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.21||52-week high||$7.56|
|Prev. close||$6.34||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$6.30||Avg. volume||78,437|
|50-day MA||$6.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||61.93M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
RFIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFIL Social Stream
Latest RFIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R F Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFIL as an investment opportunity.
While penny stocks are always incredibly risky ventures, these publicly traded companies offer interesting catalysts to consider.
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 8, 2021 /RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced that its Board of Directors has formed a Strategic Planning and Capital Allocation Committee to accelerate the identification and execution of M&A activities, cost savings initiatives, and other key strategic actions.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Skyworks, Qorvo, Resonant, Apple, Akoustis and RF Industries
Gainers RF Industries (NASDAQ:RFIL) stock increased by 5.32% to $6.72 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The market value of their outstanding …
RF Industries Receives $535K Order from Large Neutral Host Customer for Small Cell Installation Kits
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced it has received a $535,000 order from a large neutral host customer at the company's Schroff Technologies division. This order for small cell installation kits complements multiple small cell shroud orders previously received from this customer.
RFIL Price Returns