RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFIL POWR Grades
- RFIL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.89% of US stocks.
- RFIL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 43 weeks.
- RFIL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 39.02% of US stocks).
RFIL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.73, R F Industries Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.92%, R F Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.37% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, R F Industries Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 800.6%; that's higher than 96.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to R F Industries Ltd are LNN, PMD, MYGN, CCF, and SPNE.
- RFIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit R F Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Valuation Summary
- RFIL's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 39.39% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RFIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RFIL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFIL.
RFIL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -30.06%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.34%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 295.72%.
The table below shows RFIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.66||52-week high||$9.63|
|Prev. close||$7.61||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||62,036|
|50-day MA||$8.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.21||Market Cap||76.91M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RFIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFIL Social Stream
Latest RFIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R F Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFIL as an investment opportunity.
Backlog now stands at $34.5 millionSAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced it has received a follow-on order of
RF Industries, Ltd.: RF Industries Receives $10 Million Follow-on Order from Tier-1 Wireless Carrier Customer
Backlog now stands at $34.5 millionSAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, toda
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
RF Industries, Ltd.: RF Industries Reports 38% Sequential Sales Growth in Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021; Expects Sequential Revenue Growth in Fourth Quarter
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced its financial results
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 62.50% and 13.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RFIL Price Returns