RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFIL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RFIL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.89% of US stocks.
- RFIL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 44 weeks.
- RFIL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
RFIL Stock Summary
- RFIL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.79 -- higher than only 8.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.92%, R F Industries Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.28% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RFIL has reported earnings growth of 800.6%, putting it ahead of 97.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to R F Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, PMD, MYGN, CCF, and SPNE.
- Visit RFIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rfindustries.com.
RFIL Valuation Summary
- RFIL's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 39.39% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RFIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RFIL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFIL.
RFIL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10980%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -149.77%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 175.96%.
The table below shows RFIL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RFIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.19||52-week high||$9.63|
|Prev. close||$7.90||52-week low||$4.17|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||68,467|
|50-day MA||$8.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||82.24M|
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) Company Bio
RF Industries, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets interconnect products and systems in the United States and internationally. The company's RF Connector and Cable Assembly division designs, manufactures, and distributes coaxial connectors and cable assemblies that are integrated with coaxial connectors. Its Cables Unlimited division manufactures and sells custom and standard cable assemblies, hybrid fiber optic power solution cables, adapters, and electromechanical wiring harnesses for communication, computer, LAN, automotive, and medical equipment. The company's Comnet Telecom Supply division manufactures and sells fiber optics cables, distinctive cabling technologies, and custom patch cord assemblies, as well as other data center products. Its Rel-Tech Electronics division designs and manufactures cable assemblies and wiring harnesses for blue chip industrial, oilfield, instrumentation, medical, and military customers. The company was formerly known as Celltronics, Inc. and changed its name to RF Industries, Ltd. in November 1990. RF Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1979 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RFIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFIL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFIL Social Stream
Latest RFIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about R F Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFIL as an investment opportunity.
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 62.50% and 13.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RF Industries Reports 38% Sequential Sales Growth in Third Quarter of Fiscal 2021; Expects Sequential Revenue Growth in Fourth Quarter
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 /RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ:RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 ended July 31, 2021. As noted below, these financial results include the impact of $800,000 in Employee Retention Tax Credits ("ERC") recognized in the third quarter.
RF Industries, Ltd. (RFIL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RF Industries, Ltd.: RF Industries Sets Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Call for Monday, September 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ: RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced that it will release
RF Industries Sets Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Call for Monday, September 13, 2021 at 4:30 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 /RF Industries, Ltd, (NASDAQ: RFIL), a national manufacturer and marketer of interconnect products and systems, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended July 31, 2021 on Monday, September 13, 2021, after the close of the market.RF Industries will host a conference call and live webcast on September 13, 2021 at 1:30 p.
RFIL Price Returns