Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFL POWR Grades
- RFL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.49% of US stocks.
- RFL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RFL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RFL Stock Summary
- Rafael Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 9.05% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rafael Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.49% of US stocks.
- RFL's price/sales ratio is 152.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rafael Holdings Inc are LIVN, KERN, CBAT, COHR, and EHTH.
- RFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rafael Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rafaelholdings.com.
RFL Valuation Summary
- RFL's EV/EBIT ratio is -42; this is 243.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, RFL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 483.5.
- Over the past 42 months, RFL's price/sales ratio has gone up 164.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFL.
RFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RFL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.03% of graded US stocks.
- RFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 59th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.61||52-week high||$66.44|
|Prev. close||$36.46||52-week low||$14.80|
|Day high||$38.06||Avg. volume||92,043|
|50-day MA||$45.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.94||Market Cap||666.22M|
Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL) Company Bio
Rafael Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, manufactures metabolic oncology drugs to treat cancer. The company also owns and operates real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. Rafael Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of IDT Corporation
Most Popular Stories View All
RFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFL Social Stream
Latest RFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rafael Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFL as an investment opportunity.
Rafael Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: RFL), a pharmaceutical holding company focused on developing novel cancer metabolism therapeutics through its Barer Institute and investment in Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc., announced today it made a grant to Patrick Fabbio of options to purchase 105,602 shares of Class B common stock of the Company with an exercise price equal to $36.32, the closing price of the Class B common stock on September 16, 2021, the trading day prior to the grant.
Rafael Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: RFL), a pharmaceutical holding company focused on developing novel cancer metabolism therapeutics through its Barer Institute and investment in Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc., announced today the appointment of Patrick Fabbio as Chief Financial Officer.
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GTS, RFL, NLOK, MDLA, STMP, GPX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
MERGER ALERT – INOV, GNOG, and RFL: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies.Inovalon (NASDAQ:INOV)Agreement Announcement: August 19, 2021 Transaction Details: Under the terms of the merger, Inovalon stockholders will receive $41.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates HRC, RAVN, RFL, STMP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 4, 2021 , New York—Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
RFL Price Returns