Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL): Price and Financial Metrics
RFL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RFL is 0.04 -- better than just 9.33% of US stocks.
- Rafael Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on March 27, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.14% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 57.23, Rafael Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVER, KIDS, WMGI, INSP, and PESI.
- Visit RFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rafaelholdings.com.
RFL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RFL Price/Volume Stats
Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL) Company Bio
Rafael Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, manufactures metabolic oncology drugs to treat cancer. The company also owns and operates real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. Rafael Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of IDT Corporation