Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RFL is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RFL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
RFL Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, RFL has reported earnings growth of 632.53%, putting it ahead of 96.65% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Rafael Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RFL comes in at -194.93% -- higher than that of only 1.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rafael Holdings Inc are CCMP, AYTU, EHTH, CBT, and BTX.
- Visit RFL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rafaelholdings.com.
RFL Valuation Summary
- RFL's EV/EBIT ratio is -42; this is 243.34% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, RFL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 483.5.
- Over the past 42 months, RFL's price/sales ratio has gone up 164.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFL.
RFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RFL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.16% of graded US stocks.
- RFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 59th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$64.89|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$2.02||Avg. volume||158,894|
|50-day MA||$1.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.68||Market Cap||39.94M|
Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL) Company Bio
Rafael Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, manufactures metabolic oncology drugs to treat cancer. The company also owns and operates real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. Rafael Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of IDT Corporation
Most Popular Stories View All
RFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFL Social Stream
Latest RFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rafael Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFL as an investment opportunity.
Viewing insider transactions for Rafael Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:RFL ) over the last year, we see that insiders were net...
Rafael Holdings (NYSE:RFL) has terminated a merger agreement with Rafael Pharmaceuticals that was announced in June 2021. Rafael Holdings holds 51% of the outstanding capital stock of the latter, which is a private-owned late-stage oncology company. An SEC filing did not provide a reason for the breakup. Rafael Holdings "may seek...
Investment company SkyOak Wealth, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, Vanguard Communication Services ETF, Broadcom Inc, Ambarella Inc, sells Cabot Growth ETF, Rafael Holdings Inc, , Tesla Inc, NVIDIA Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, SkyOak Wealth, LLC.
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rafael Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: RFL), a company focused on discovering and developing novel cancer and immune metabolism therapeuties through its Barer Institute and investment in Rafael Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and other early-stage ventures, today announced several changes to its leadership team. William (Bill) Conkling will remain with the Company and assume the responsibilities of Chief Executive Officer from Ameet Mallik as of February 1, 2022. Bil
Investment company Adirondack Retirement Specialists, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys IDT Corp, Camping World Holdings Inc, Semler Scientific Inc, Microsoft Corp, sells Fastly Inc, Rafael Holdings Inc, Limbach Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Retirement Specialists, Inc..
RFL Price Returns