Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RFL POWR Grades
- RFL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RFL is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 134 days.
- RFL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.3% of US stocks).
RFL Stock Summary
- RFL's price/sales ratio is 114.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RAFAEL HOLDINGS INC comes in at -89.68%, a number that bests just 1.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- RAFAEL HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -221.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAFAEL HOLDINGS INC are OBLG, PAAS, ETWO, FF, and KERN.
- RFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAFAEL HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.rafaelholdings.com.
RFL Valuation Summary
- RFL's price/sales ratio is 117.1; this is 2339.58% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 57 months, RFL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 252.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RFL.
RFL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RFL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.16% of graded US stocks.
- RFL's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 59th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RFL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$6.47|
|Prev. close||$1.96||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||132,161|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||39.94M|
Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL) Company Bio
Rafael Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, manufactures metabolic oncology drugs to treat cancer. The company also owns and operates real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. Rafael Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of IDT Corporation
Most Popular Stories View All
RFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RFL Latest Social Stream
View Full RFL Social Stream
Latest RFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAFAEL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RFL as an investment opportunity.
Rafael Holdings to Focus on Strategic Business Development Initiatives and Curtail Early Stage Development Activities
NEWARK, N.J., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rafael Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RFL) today announced its decision to curtail its early-stage development efforts, including pre-clinical research at the Barer Institute in order to reduce spending and focus on exploring strategic opportunities to invest in, acquire, or in-license clinical stage assets. As of July 31, 2022, the Company held cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of $63.2 million, and subsequently received $33 million in net p
NEWARK, N.J., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rafael Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RFL), a holding company with interests in clinical and early-stage pharmaceutical companies, today reported its financial results for the three and twelve months ended July 31, 2022. The Company is accelerating its focus on exploring strategic opportunities to further enhance value while continuing to develop and evaluate its pipeline. “With the net proceeds of $33 million received in August 2022 from the sale of real e
Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 1 Trial of CPI-613® (devimistat) in Combination with Chemoradiation for the Treatment of Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
Clinical program advancement represents key milestone for Cornerstone underscoring its commitment to the development of lead compound, devimistat, in pancreatic cancerCranbury, Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- September 28, 2022 - Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a company focused on rare cancer therapeutics and formerly known as Rafael Pharmaceuticals, today announced the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating CPI-613® (devimistat) in combination with chemoradiation for the treat
Rafael Holdings Sells its Building Located at 520 Broad Street in Newark, New Jersey and Associated 800-Car Public Garage
NEWARK, N.J., Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rafael Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: RFL), an early-stage novel cancer and immune metabolism therapeutics company, today announced that it has closed on the sale of the building housing its headquarters to affiliates of The Sinai Equity Group. The building located at 520 Broad Street in Newark, New Jersey and an associated 800-car public garage sold for a total purchase price of $49.4 million. Rafael Holdings expects net proceeds of approximately $33 mill
A Quick Glance At Rafael Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RFL) Stock: It Is up 17.1% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -62.16 Percent
During the last session, Rafael Holdings Inc. (NYSE:RFL)’s traded shares were 0.16 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.87. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $1.93, reflecting an intraday loss of -3.02% or -$0.06. The 52-week high for the RFL share is $56.00, that puts it down … A Quick Glance At Rafael Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RFL) Stock: It Is up 17.1% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -62.16 Percent Read More »
RFL Price Returns