Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL): Price and Financial Metrics
RFL Stock Summary
- For RFL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 63.85, Rafael Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.88% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Rafael Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMGI, RTIX, KIDS, CYAN, and SIBN.
- RFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rafael Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.rafaelholdings.com.
RFL Stock Price Chart More Charts
RFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.13||52-week high||$30.86|
|Prev. close||$21.76||52-week low||$11.28|
|Day high||$22.48||Avg. volume||51,355|
|50-day MA||$19.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.49||Market Cap||349.30M|
Rafael Holdings, Inc. Class B (RFL) Company Bio
Rafael Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, manufactures metabolic oncology drugs to treat cancer. The company also owns and operates real estate properties. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. Rafael Holdings, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of IDT Corporation