RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RGCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RGCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
RGCO Stock Summary
- RGCO has a market capitalization of $209,422,171 -- more than approximately only 23.65% of US stocks.
- For RGCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.01% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGCO is more volatile than only 2.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POR, NFG, AIN, NEU, and AMWD.
- Visit RGCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgcresources.com.
RGCO Valuation Summary
- RGCO's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 14.81% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RGCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.4.
- Over the past 243 months, RGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGCO.
RGCO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.55%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.89%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.79%.
The table below shows RGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.38||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$25.45||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$25.58||Avg. volume||31,516|
|50-day MA||$24.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.61||Market Cap||208.85M|
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) Company Bio
RGC Resources, Inc. sells and distributes natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
RGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full RGCO Social Stream
Latest RGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rgc Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGCO as an investment opportunity.
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
Looking at Q2, RGC Resources (NASDAQ: RGCO ) earned $7.10 million, a 27.2% increase from the preceding quarter. RGC Resources also posted a total of $28.25 million in sales, a 44.77% increase since Q1. RGC Resources earned $5.58 million, and sales totaled $19.52 million in Q1. Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in RGC Resources''s Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a Full story available on Benzinga.com
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 22.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROANOKE, Va., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) announced consolidated Company earnings of $4,767,478 or $0.58 per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. This compares to consolidated earnings of $5,680,316 or $0.70 per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. CEO Paul Nester stated, “We continue to experience customer growth and improved utility margins associated with infrastructure replacement programs. The overall earnings decline was primarily attributable to the cessation of the non-cash MVP AFUDC beginning January 1, 2021.” Earnings for the twelve months ending March 31, 2021 were $10,368,023 or $1.27 per share outstanding compared to $11,281,412 or $1.40 per share for the twelve months ended March 31, 2020. Nester attributed the earnings...
RGCO Price Returns