RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGCO Stock Summary
- For RGCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.71% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RGC RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of -238.29%; that's higher than just 7.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RGC RESOURCES INC's share price is greater than that of only 4.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGC RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HSC, VNTR, AVA, BH, and USM.
- Visit RGCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgcresources.com.
RGCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, RGCO's price/sales ratio is 10.71% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, RGCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGCO.
RGCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 0.07%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.87%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 491.41%.
The table below shows RGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.16% of graded US stocks.
- RGCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 38th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, WEC, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGCO.
The table below shows RGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.11||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$21.11||52-week low||$18.01|
|Day high||$21.32||Avg. volume||9,003|
|50-day MA||$21.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.13||Market Cap||177.79M|
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) Company Bio
RGC Resources, Inc. sells and distributes natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full RGCO Social Stream
Latest RGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RGC RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGCO as an investment opportunity.
ROANOKE, Va., Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO), at its meeting on September 26, 2022, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.195 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend will be paid on November 1, 2022 to shareholders of record on October 14, 2022. This is the Company’s 314th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. RGC Resources, Inc. provides energy and related products and services to customers in Virginia through its opera
How far off is RGC Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGCO ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
If you want to know who really controls RGC Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGCO ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 15.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROANOKE, Va., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) announced consolidated Company earnings of $592,527 or $0.06 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. This compares to consolidated earnings of $610,840 or $0.07 per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. CEO Paul Nester stated, “We continue to experience customer growth and improved utility margins associated with infrastructure replacement programs. The overall earnings decline was primarily attributab
RGCO Price Returns