RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RGCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- RGCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 45 weeks.
- RGCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.16% of US stocks).
RGCO Stock Summary
- Rgc Resources Inc's market capitalization of $186,742,207 is ahead of just 20.89% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rgc Resources Inc is higher than it is for about 80.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGCO is more volatile than just 6.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FAMI, HA, RDN, AVA, and OGS.
- RGCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rgc Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.rgcresources.com.
RGCO Valuation Summary
- RGCO's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 3.45% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- RGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RGCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGCO.
RGCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.95%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.9%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 328.67%.
The table below shows RGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.16% of graded US stocks.
- RGCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 38th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, WEC, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGCO.
The table below shows RGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.15||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$22.25||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$22.47||Avg. volume||23,889|
|50-day MA||$23.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.37||Market Cap||185.06M|
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) Company Bio
RGC Resources, Inc. sells and distributes natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full RGCO Social Stream
Latest RGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rgc Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGCO as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in RGC Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGCO ) over the past 12...
RGC Resources releases earnings for Q3 on August 6. Analysts expect RGC Resources will release earnings per share of $0.020. Watch RGC Resources stock price in real-time on Markets Insider here. RGC Resources will be…
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 250.00% and 27.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROANOKE, Va., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) announced consolidated Company earnings of $610,840 or $0.07 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. This compares to consolidated earnings of $1,206,578 or $0.15 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. CEO Paul Nester stated, We continue to experience customer growth and improved utility margins associated with infrastructure replacement programs. The overall earnings decline was primarily attributable to the significantly lower non-cash MVP equity in earnings.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
RGCO Price Returns