RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGCO POWR Grades
- RGCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- RGCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 40 weeks.
- RGCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.16% of US stocks).
RGCO Stock Summary
- Rgc Resources Inc's market capitalization of $179,890,815 is ahead of just 20.59% of US-listed equities.
- For RGCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.98% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGCO is more volatile than only 12.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rgc Resources Inc are AVA, RDN, FAMI, SKYW, and HBNC.
- RGCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rgc Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.rgcresources.com.
RGCO Valuation Summary
- RGCO's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 3.45% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- RGCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RGCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGCO.
RGCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.33%.
The table below shows RGCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.16% of graded US stocks.
- RGCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 38th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- XEL, WEC, and MSEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGCO.
The table below shows RGCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.70||52-week high||$26.02|
|Prev. close||$21.58||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$21.97||Avg. volume||22,162|
|50-day MA||$22.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.20||Market Cap||181.30M|
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) Company Bio
RGC Resources, Inc. sells and distributes natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full RGCO Social Stream
Latest RGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rgc Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGCO as an investment opportunity.
ROANOKE, Va., Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) will host its quarterly conference call and webcast to review the results of its fiscal fourth quarter and 2021 fiscal year on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. Related presentation materials will be available before the call on the Company website on the Investor & Financial Information page at https://www.rgcresources.com/investor-financial-information/ .
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 33.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROANOKE, Va., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) announced consolidated Company earnings of $10,102,062 or $1.22 per share for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2021. This compares to earnings of $10,564,534 or $1.30 per share for the year ended September 30, 2020. CEO Paul Nester stated, Our 2021 earnings reflect improved utility margins associated with our infrastructure replacement programs, customer growth and reduced operating and maintenance expenses. Operating and maintenance expenses, net of gas costs, declined $1.7 million or 10.5% due to the accelerated recovery of certain regulatory assets and one-time maintenance investments incurred in 2020 as well as much lower bad debt expense in 2021. The overall earnings decline was primarily attribut...
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RGCO Price Returns