RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGCO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RGCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.91% of US stocks.
- RGCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- RGCO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
RGCO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 180.72, Rgc Resources Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.71% of US stocks.
- For RGCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.81% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGCO is more volatile than just 0.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rgc Resources Inc are AVA, CWT, EDRY, SAVE, and ATGFF.
- Visit RGCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rgcresources.com.
RGCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.25||52-week high||$27.40|
|Prev. close||$21.45||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$22.39||Avg. volume||20,592|
|50-day MA||$22.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.51||Market Cap||182.78M|
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) Company Bio
RGC Resources, Inc. sells and distributes natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Roanoke, Virginia, and the surrounding localities. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Roanoke, Virginia.
RGCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGCO Latest Social Stream
View Full RGCO Social Stream
Latest RGCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rgc Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGCO as an investment opportunity.
ROANOKE, Va., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO) will host its quarterly conference call and webcast to review the results of its fiscal second quarter on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. Related presentation materials will be available before the call on the Company website on the Investor & Financial Information page at https://www.rgcresources.com/investor-financial-information/. Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing toll-free 1-800-261-3225 and entering conference identification number 7773810. An archive of the webcast will be available for one year on the website at https://www.rgcresources.com/investor-financial-information/. RGC Resources, Inc. provides energy and related products and services to customers in...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of RGC Resources, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGCO ) by taking the...
RGC Resources (RGCO) declares $0.185/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.36%Payable Aug. 1; for shareholders of record July 15; ex-div July 14.See RGCO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
ROANOKE, Va., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of RGC Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGCO), at its meeting on April 26, 2021, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.185 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend will be paid on August 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on July 15, 2021. This is the Company’s 309th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. RGC Resources, Inc. provides energy and related products and services to customers in Virginia through its operating subsidiaries including Roanoke Gas Company and RGC Midstream, L.L.C. From time to time, the Company may publish forward-looking statements relating to such matters as anticipated financial performance, business prospects, technological developments, new products, research and development activities a...
RGC Resources Inc. (RGCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RGCO Price Returns