Repligen Corporation (RGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGEN POWR Grades
- RGEN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGEN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RGEN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
RGEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.49, Repligen Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Repligen Corp is higher than 94.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.21, Repligen Corp has a higher such ratio than 90.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLAB, ICHR, LUNG, OMCL, and NVRO.
- RGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Repligen Corp's official web site, go to www.repligen.com.
RGEN Valuation Summary
- RGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 123.6; this is 321.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.
- RGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 167.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGEN.
RGEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 83.76%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 265.49%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.35%.
The table below shows RGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.46% of graded US stocks.
- RGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.293 -- ranking 157th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ORMP, MESO, and AWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGEN.
The table below shows RGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.17||52-week high||$327.32|
|Prev. close||$154.18||52-week low||$137.21|
|Day high||$160.00||Avg. volume||502,568|
|50-day MA||$163.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$225.96||Market Cap||8.66B|
Repligen Corporation (RGEN) Company Bio
Repligen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets consumable bioprocessing products for use in the production of monoclonal antibodies and other biologic drugs. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full RGEN Social Stream
Latest RGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repligen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGEN as an investment opportunity.
Agios Pharmaceuticals' (AGIO) Pyrukynd (mitapivat) is the first disease-modifying therapy approved to treat PK deficiency, a rare, debilitating, blood disorder.
Repligen's (RGEN) fourth-quarter earnings and revenues beat estimates. It expects to achieve revenue growth in the range of 19-24% in 2022.
Repligen Corporation (RGEN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 8:30 am ET Company Participants Tony Hunt - President, Chief Executive Officer Jon Snodgres - Chief Financial Officer Sondra Newman - Head of Investor Relations Conference Call Participants Dan Arias - Stifel Jacob Johnson - Stephens Julia Qin -...
Repligen Corp (NASDAQ: RGEN ) reported Q4 FY21 sales of $186.5 million , up 72% Y/Y as reported and 73% at constant currency, with organic growth of 69%, beating the consensus of $179.29 million. The base business accounted for 64% of revenue, COVID-related sales accounted for 33% of revenue, and … Full story available on Benzinga.com
— Record revenue of $186.5 million for the quarter, and year-over-year growth of 72%
RGEN Price Returns