Repligen Corporation (RGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
RGEN Stock Summary
- RGEN's current price/earnings ratio is 221.16, which is higher than 97.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RGEN is currently 94.11, higher than 96.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- RGEN's price/sales ratio is 20.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Repligen Corp are SPSC, PAYC, CCMP, NCR, and LMAT.
- Visit RGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.repligen.com.
RGEN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.90||52-week high||$109.94|
|Prev. close||$84.96||52-week low||$52.87|
|Day high||$87.41||Avg. volume||368,268|
|50-day MA||$97.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.42||Market Cap||4.42B|
Repligen Corporation (RGEN) Company Bio
Repligen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets consumable bioprocessing products for use in the production of monoclonal antibodies and other biologic drugs. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
RGEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Repligen Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Repligen Corp ranked in the 10st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Repligen Corp ended up being:
- 95% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 84.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 15.93% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Repligen Corp experienced a tax rate of about 12% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 54.85% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|