Repligen Corporation (RGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGEN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- RGEN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- RGEN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
RGEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 178.36, Repligen Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Repligen Corp is higher than 98.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 35.05, Repligen Corp has a higher such ratio than 93.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Repligen Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TECH, VSAT, HZNP, OMCL, and KTOS.
- RGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Repligen Corp's official web site, go to www.repligen.com.
RGEN Valuation Summary
- RGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 123.6; this is 321.84% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RGEN's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.
- RGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 167.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGEN.
RGEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 56.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1009.67%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 83.76%.
The table below shows RGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.73% of graded US stocks.
- RGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.278 -- ranking 160th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ORMP, PRGO, and TLGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGEN.
The table below shows RGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$323.26||52-week high||$327.32|
|Prev. close||$324.21||52-week low||$138.63|
|Day high||$325.86||Avg. volume||384,809|
|50-day MA||$264.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$214.96||Market Cap||17.75B|
Repligen Corporation (RGEN) Company Bio
Repligen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets consumable bioprocessing products for use in the production of monoclonal antibodies and other biologic drugs. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full RGEN Social Stream
Latest RGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repligen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGEN as an investment opportunity.
bluebird (BLUE) files BLA with the FDA for its gene therapy, betibeglogene autotemcel (beti-cel), in patients with transfusion-dependent ??-thalassemia.
Jason Hawthorne (Repligen): Repligen might fly under the radar, but it serves an important role in a fast-growing industry. The stock price reinforces that. The company has benefited from the adoption of biologic drugs over traditional small-molecule chemical compounds.
Verrica (VRCA) suffers a setback yet again as the FDA issues a CRL for its lead product candidate VP-102. Consequently, shares are trading down.
Repligen Corporation (RGEN), a provider of bioprocessing technologies and solutions for the manufacture of biological drugs, has inked a $150 million deal to acquire Avitide Inc., a leading chromatography developer. Shares rose 1.1% on the news, closing at $299.88 on September 16. (See Repligen stock charts on TipRanks) Avitide boasts diverse affinity ligand libraries and best-in-class ligand-to-resin development timelines. With Avitide on board, Repligen will be able to accelerate its Proteins business and boost its affinity ligand discovery engine. Avitide is expected to generate $10 million in revenue in 2022 and be accretive to Repligen’s adjusted earnings in 2023. Commenting on the deal, Repligen President and CEO Tony J.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Leap, Phio, Silverback Among Early Movers On Oncology Conference Presentations, Aerie Slumps On Mixed Data, Axsome Commences Phase 3 Sleep Disorder Study
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 15) Alcon Inc. (NYSE: ALC ) Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC ) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) Cytek Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTKB ) Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTA ) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE ) Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KZR ) Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPNT ) Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ: RGEN ) Vera Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERA ) Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNTL ) Down In The Dumps (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Lows Sept. 15) 4D pharma plc (NASDAQ: LBPS ) (announced biomarker analyses from two studies of MRx0518 in solid tumor settings) Achilles Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: ACH...
RGEN Price Returns