Repligen Corporation (RGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGEN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RGEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGEN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- RGEN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.62% of US stocks).
RGEN Stock Summary
- RGEN's current price/earnings ratio is 127.82, which is higher than 93.51% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Repligen Corp is higher than 97.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- RGEN's price/sales ratio is 23.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RGEN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBIX, DLB, EXEL, WWD, and CRUS.
- RGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Repligen Corp's official web site, go to www.repligen.com.
RGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.80||52-week high||$228.84|
|Prev. close||$185.22||52-week low||$109.38|
|Day high||$193.35||Avg. volume||386,130|
|50-day MA||$201.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$183.81||Market Cap||10.31B|
Repligen Corporation (RGEN) Company Bio
Repligen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets consumable bioprocessing products for use in the production of monoclonal antibodies and other biologic drugs. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
RGEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Repligen Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Repligen Corp ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Repligen Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 98% of its capital from equity, and 2% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 81.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 12.81% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full RGEN Social Stream
Latest RGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Repligen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGEN as an investment opportunity.
Alexion (ALXN) tops earnings and sales in the first quarter of 2021. Its merger with AstraZeneca is expected to close in the third quarter.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Repligen shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
For years, growth stocks have been beneficiaries of outsized gains compared to the averages. The main criteria we look for when betting on the upside in stock is improving fundamentals, great entry points (technicals), and history of bullish trading activity in the shares.
Incyte (INCY) and MorphoSys begin dosing in a study evaluating tafasitamab or placebo, in combination Revlimid and Rituxan, in patients with relapsed or refractory FL or marginal zone lymphoma.
Webcast and Conference Call to Be Held Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. EDTWALTHAM, Mass., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ:RGEN) today announced that the Company will report its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. The Company will issue a press release before the market opens and will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss business updates and financial results for the three-month reporting period ended March 31, 2021.The conference call will be accessible by dialing toll-free (844) 274-3999 for domestic callers and (412) 317-5607 for international callers. No passcode is required for the live call. In addition, a webcast will be accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. Both the confere...
RGEN Price Returns