Real Good Food Company, Inc. (RGF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGF Stock Summary
- RGF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.9% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,473.86%; that's higher than just 0.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY INC are EEIQ, VLTA, SGBX, RCON, and KAVL.
- To check out REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001871149.
RGF Valuation Summary
- RGF's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 46.34% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 15 months, RGF's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGF.
RGF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.38||52-week high||$8.47|
|Prev. close||$5.52||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$5.68||Avg. volume||46,557|
|50-day MA||$6.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.66||Market Cap||138.52M|
Real Good Food Company, Inc. (RGF) Company Bio
The Real Good Food Company, Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for The Real Good Food Company, LLC that operates as a health- and wellness-focused frozen food company. It develops, manufactures, and markets foods designed to be high in protein, low in sugar, and made from gluten- and grain-free ingredients in the United States. The company offers comfort foods, such as bacon wrapped stuffed chicken, chicken enchiladas, grain-free cheesy bread breakfast sandwiches, and various entrÃ©e bowls under the Realgood Foods Co. brand name, as well as sells private-label products. It serves retailers, which primarily sell its products through natural and conventional grocery, drug, club, and mass merchandise stores. The company also sells its products through its e-commerce channel, which includes direct-to-consumer sales through its website, as well as through its retail customers' online platforms. The company was formerly known as Project Clean, Inc. and changed its name to The Real Good Food Company, Inc. in October 2021. The Real Good Food Company, Inc. was founded in 2016 and is based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGF Latest Social Stream
View Full RGF Social Stream
Latest RGF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REAL GOOD FOOD COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGF as an investment opportunity.
Creamy Poblano Chicken Enchiladas Creamy Poblano Chicken Enchiladas CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Real Good Food Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: RGF) (“Real Good Foods” or the “Company”), a high-growth, innovative, health- and wellness-focused frozen food company, has announced the launch of its newest product, Creamy Poblano Chicken Enchiladas, in Sam’s Club stores nationwide beginning January 4, 2023. Real Good Foods is rolling out another meal offering in Sam’s Club stores a
Real Good Food Company has seen solid growth in 2022, but margins are the real issue. Find out why I think RGF is a very easy stock to continue to shy away from.
The Real Good Food Company Inc. (NASDAQ:RGF) traded at $6.63 at close of the session on Friday, 12/30/22, made an upward move of 4.08% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $6.37 with the day’s price range being $6.30 – $6.66. The company has a trailing … The Real Good Food Company Inc.’s (NASDAQ:RGF) Stock Is Up 4.08%, But Is It Capable Of A Rally? Read More »
CHERRY HILL, N.J., Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Real Good Food Company Inc. (Nasdaq: RGF) (the “Company”), today announced that Deanna T. Brady has resigned as a Director of the Company, effective immediately. The resignation was at Ms. Brady’s direction given the recent evolution of Real Good Food’s product portfolio into products that are similar to those of her employer, Hormel Foods. Bryan Freeman, Executive Chairman of The Real Good Food Company, said: “On behalf of the Board of Di
Real Good Food Company Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.51 loss per share (vs US$190 loss in 3Q 2021)
Real Good Food Company ( NASDAQ:RGF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$37.6m (up 63% from...
RGF Price Returns