Rigetti Computing Inc. (RGTI): Price and Financial Metrics
RGTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$3.43|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||3,894,088|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.21||Market Cap||149.02M|
RGTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RGTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RGTI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RGTI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.12% of US stocks).
RGTI Stock Summary
- RGTI's went public 2.7 years ago, making it older than only 8.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that RGTI's revenue has grown 47.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.04% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of RIGETTI COMPUTING INC's share price is greater than that of 93.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RIGETTI COMPUTING INC are HLTH, MVIS, LCID, MTNB, and IMNM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RGTI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001838359.
RGTI Valuation Summary
- RGTI's price/earnings ratio is -1.9; this is 108.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 33 months, RGTI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGTI.
Rigetti Computing Inc. (RGTI) Company Bio
Rigetti Computing is an integrated systems company. They build quantum computers and the superconducting quantum processors that power them.
RGTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGTI Latest Social Stream
View Full RGTI Social Stream
Latest RGTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIGETTI COMPUTING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGTI as an investment opportunity.
Rigetti will leverage its resource estimation framework developed in Phase 1 to research the requirements necessary for designing fault tolerant quantum computers capable of solving some of humanity’s most pressing problems.BERKELEY, Calif., Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigetti Computing, Inc. (Nasdaq: RGTI) (“Rigetti” or the “Company”), a pioneer in full-stack quantum-classical computing, today announced that it was awarded Phase 2 of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Q
Rigetti Computing, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGTI) Released Earnings Last Week And Analysts Lifted Their Price Target To US$3.50
It's shaping up to be a tough period for Rigetti Computing, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGTI ), which a week ago released some...
Rigetti Computing, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGTI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Rigetti Computing, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.16595 EPS, expectations were $-0.1. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Rigetti Computing Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a […]
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the Rigetti Computing, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGTI ) share price has dived 36% in the last...
BERKELEY, Calif., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigetti Computing, Inc. (Nasdaq: RGTI) (“Rigetti” or the “Company”), a pioneer in full-stack quantum-classical computing, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023. Third Quarter 2023 Financial Highlights Total revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2023 were $3.1 millionTotal operating expenses for the three months ended September 30, 2023 were $19.1 millionOperating loss for the three mont
RGTI Price Returns