RH (RH): Price and Financial Metrics
RH Stock Summary
- Rh's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.51% of US listed stocks.
- RH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RH is more volatile than 87.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAT, AT, ABR, CNBKA, and BKCC.
- RH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rh's official web site, go to www.restorationhardware.com.
RH Stock Price Chart More Charts
RH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.11||52-week high||$243.67|
|Prev. close||$225.85||52-week low||$84.11|
|Day high||$227.20||Avg. volume||1,048,756|
|50-day MA||$212.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$154.22||Market Cap||4.20B|
RH (RH) Company Bio
Restoration Hardware engages in the retail of home furnishings. Its product categories include furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and childrens furnishings. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Corte Madera, California.