RH (RH): Price and Financial Metrics
RH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RH is 9.1 -- better than 96.54% of US stocks.
- RH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 391.73 -- higher than 90.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- RH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rh are FPH, RCM, BGCP, IFMK, and WHD.
- RH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rh's official web site, go to www.restorationhardware.com.
RH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$462.12||52-week high||$524.22|
|Prev. close||$449.02||52-week low||$73.14|
|Day high||$463.74||Avg. volume||391,416|
|50-day MA||$483.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$373.23||Market Cap||9.43B|
RH (RH) Company Bio
Restoration Hardware engages in the retail of home furnishings. Its product categories include furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and childrens furnishings. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Corte Madera, California.
RH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rh ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rh ended up being:
- 89% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 70.51% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Rh's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 69.97% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Rh has a reliance on debt greater than just 18.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RH Latest Social Stream
View Full RH Social Stream
Latest RH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rh that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RH as an investment opportunity.
Many retail stocks are struggling, but RH is thriving. Shares of the upscale home goods store have more than doubled over the past year. CEO Gary Friedman has said the company is benefitting from the droves of homebound shoppers who are looking around their dwellings all day long and finding plenty of opportunities for sprucing… Read More »How once-quirky homeware store RH became a skyrocketing luxury stock
BPR Trust 2021-KEN -- Moody's assigns provisional ratings to five CMBS classes of BPR Trust 2021-KEN
The collateral for the loan consists of a 1.03 million SF portion (the "collateral") of the 1.17 million SF property. The structure's credit enhancement is quantified by the maximum deterioration in property value that the securities are able to withstand under various stress scenarios without causing an increase in the expected loss for various rating levels.
Shehryar Khursheed, the founder of Return on Capital, discusses the battleground stock RH (RH) (FKA Restoration Hardware), what Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) (BRK.B) saw in the company, what short-sellers missed on the company, and his vision for the company over the next years. Chapters 0:00 - Intro 2:35 - RH Overview...
Mark Cuban thanks Wall Street Bets for 'changing the game' after the Reddit forum fueled a meme-stock frenzy
Summary List Placement In a Reddit AMA on Tuesday morning, billionaire investor Mark Cuban expressed gratitude to the members of the WallStreetBets Reddit forum. "Thanks for changing the game," he said. "Thanks for taking on Wall Street." In the past week, amateur traders on WallStreetBets have driven up the value of several stocks, including GameStop and AMC Theaters, that some hedge funds bet heavily against. The resulting short-squeeze caused trading restrictions on the popular trading app Robinhood and uproar on social media. The ongoing saga also sent shockwaves across the industry and drew scrutiny from lawmakers. Though Cuban said that he does not own GameStop shares, his advice to those who do is to hold onto their shares if they can. "If you can afford to hold the stock, you ho...
Key to stock’s revival is a recovery of gambling in Las Vegas, and prospects for that have been enhanced by start of Covid-19 vaccinations. Also, Wall Street views on Signature Bank, PDC Energy, Restoration Hardware, Viatris, and Clearwater Paper.
RH Price Returns
Continue Researching RHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rh's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!