RH (RH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- RH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.85% of US stocks).
RH Stock Summary
- Rh's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.68% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rh's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rh are DISCA, CNBKA, NMRK, BGCP, and IFMK.
- RH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rh's official web site, go to www.restorationhardware.com.
RH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$649.82||52-week high||$733.05|
|Prev. close||$629.65||52-week low||$145.96|
|Day high||$658.53||Avg. volume||506,658|
|50-day MA||$593.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$456.50||Market Cap||13.64B|
RH (RH) Company Bio
Restoration Hardware engages in the retail of home furnishings. Its product categories include furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and childrens furnishings. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Corte Madera, California.
RH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rh with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rh ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rh ended up being:
- 92% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 74.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Rh's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 77.31% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Rh has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.51% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RH Latest Social Stream
View Full RH Social Stream
Latest RH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rh that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RH as an investment opportunity.
Is (RH) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
There will soon be six electric vehicle charging companies including ChargePoint Holding and CHPT stock.
In 2019, the 20 biggest ETFs accounted for 40% of the $4 trillion in assets under management.
RH (NYSE: RH) announced today the opening of RH Dallas, The Gallery on Knox Street. RH Dallas represents the latest physical expression of the brand and the first Design Gallery in Texas with an integrated hospitality experience, including a glass-encased Rooftop Restaurant and Wine Bar that open onto a beautifully landscaped park.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
RH Price Returns