RH (RH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RH POWR Grades
- RH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.82% of US stocks.
- RH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
RH Stock Summary
- Rh's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.36% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Rh's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 126.09%, Rh's debt growth rate surpasses 91.73% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rh, a group of peers worth examining would be QSR, EZPW, DISCA, FPH, and DKS.
- RH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rh's official web site, go to www.restorationhardware.com.
RH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RH's price/sales ratio is 48.39% higher, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 107 months, RH's price/earnings ratio has gone down 19.2.
- RH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RH.
RH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.92%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -92.74%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -56.76%.
The table below shows RH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.02% of graded US stocks.
- RH's asset turnover comes in at 1.142 -- ranking 125th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SCVL, ORLY, and AAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RH.
The table below shows RH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.41||52-week high||$744.56|
|Prev. close||$256.17||52-week low||$236.29|
|Day high||$281.71||Avg. volume||904,429|
|50-day MA||$324.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$503.33||Market Cap||6.04B|
RH (RH) Company Bio
Restoration Hardware engages in the retail of home furnishings. Its product categories include furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, outdoor and garden, tableware, and childrens furnishings. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Corte Madera, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RH Latest Social Stream
View Full RH Social Stream
Latest RH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rh that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RH as an investment opportunity.
Josh Brown, Ritholtz Wealth Management CEO, joins the ''Halftime Report'' to explain why he bought Meta and RH.
Ritholtz Wealth Management''s Josh Brown said he was waiting to catch somebody else''s falling knife earlier this week . In bear markets, he places limit orders to buy stocks at specific levels, even if those levels are well below where the stocks are trading. That strategy played out Thursday when he grabbed shares of Meta Platforms Inc (NASDAQ: FB ) and RH (NYSE: RH ) near the lows. "I had extraordinarily ridiculous purchase prices put in a long time ago in these stocks," Brown said on CNBC''s "Fast Money Halftime Report." Brown never expected to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Lumber Liquidators (LL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 84.21% and 3.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RH with ticker code (RH) now have 15 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 850 and 539 calculating the average target price we see 708.8. With the stocks previous close at 402.53 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 76.1%. The day 50 moving average is 470.24 and the 200 day MA is 613.99. The company has a market capitalisation of $8,592m. Visit the company website at: https://www.rh.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=RH" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $15,129m based on the market concensus. RH, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer i...
Restoration Hardware, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Restoration Hardware, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Restoration Hardware, Inc.Global Credit Research - 18 Feb 2022New York, February 18, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Restoration Hardware, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 14 February 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to a...
RH Price Returns