RH (RH): Price and Financial Metrics
RH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$263.91||52-week high||$406.38|
|Prev. close||$271.15||52-week low||$227.00|
|Day high||$273.77||Avg. volume||815,017|
|50-day MA||$356.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$297.56||Market Cap||4.86B|
RH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RH POWR Grades
- RH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.95% of US stocks.
- RH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.13% of US stocks).
RH Stock Summary
- RH's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.53% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of RH's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RH comes in at 35.34% -- higher than that of 94.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RH, a group of peers worth examining would be HOV, JAKK, LMB, SURG, and COTY.
- RH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RH's official web site, go to www.restorationhardware.com.
RH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RH's price/sales ratio is 157.14% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- RH's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RH.
RH Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 877.34%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 318.1%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -56.92%.
The table below shows RH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.02% of graded US stocks.
- RH's asset turnover comes in at 1.142 -- ranking 125th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SCVL, ORLY, and AAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RH.
The table below shows RH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RH (RH) Company Bio
RH (formerly Restoration Hardware) is an upscale American home-furnishings company headquartered in Corte Madera, California. The company sells its merchandise through its retail stores, catalog, and online. As of August 2018, the company operated a total of 70 galleries, 18 full-line design galleries, and 6 baby-and-child galleries. The company also has 36 outlet stores in the United States and Canada. (Source:Wikipedia)
RH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RH Latest Social Stream
View Full RH Social Stream
Latest RH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RH that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RH as an investment opportunity.
The market is overlooking important strengths of these companies that could pay off for patient investors.
On September 12, 2023, Carlos Alberini, a director at RH, sold 25,000 shares of the company's stock.
Formerly known as Restoration Hardware, high-end furniture retailer RH (NYSE: RH) has been embarking on a major brand transformation and expansion over the past few years. In 2023, sales and profits are on the decline, even as the company spends big to expand its brand. Management decided to spend most of its cash on a massive share repurchase in the second quarter.
Berkshire Hathaway Sold More Than 2 Million Shares of RH. You'll Never Believe What Company Just Bought All Those Shares and More.
In May, business conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A)(NYSE: BRK.B) revealed that it had sold its entire investment in RH stock -- nearly 2.4 million shares valued at over $600 million at the time. Forbes took this and ran the headline, "Bad Omen For Home Furnishings As Berkshire Hathaway Dumps Its RH Stock," showing how this was perceived by the market. Berkshire Hathaway is run by famous investor Warren Buffett.
Stores with lower-income customers saw better Q2 same-store sales than those with higher-income customers.
RH Price Returns