Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHI POWR Grades
- RHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- RHI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- RHI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
RHI Stock Summary
- Robert Half International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.4% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Robert Half International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 17.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKX, HSIC, ITT, AGCO, and UAA.
- Visit RHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.45||52-week high||$91.28|
|Prev. close||$89.68||52-week low||$41.82|
|Day high||$90.18||Avg. volume||1,107,633|
|50-day MA||$81.34||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$65.84||Market Cap||9.86B|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half International provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It operates through three segments: Temporary and Consultant Staffing, Permanent Placement Staffing, and Risk Consulting and Internal Audit Services. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Robert Half International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for April 29th
BMO Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Robert Half International Inc.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Robert Half ([[RHI]] +4.9%) beat estimates for Q1 but revenue declined by 7.3% Y/Y to $1.4B.Segment wise revenues: Accountemps -14.9% Y/Y; OfficeTeam -8.1% Y/Y; RH Technology -12.4% Y/Y; RH Management Resources -13.5% Y/Y; Temporary and consultant staffing -18.6% Y/Y; Permanent placement staffing -7.3% Y/Y and Protiviti +35.1% Y/Y;The company witnesses...
Robert Half International Inc.'s (RHI) CEO Keith Waddell on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021, 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Keith Waddell - President and CEO Michael Buckley - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Andrew Steinerman - JPMorgan Mark Marcon - Robert W. Baird Jeff Silber - BMO Capital Markets Manav...
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch