Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHI POWR Grades
- RHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- RHI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- RHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 35.94% of US stocks).
RHI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RHI is 4.18 -- better than 90.33% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Robert Half International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 17.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Robert Half International Inc are HSIC, SKX, COLM, DECK, and AGCO.
- Visit RHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Valuation Summary
- RHI's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 41.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RHI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, RHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHI.
RHI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -18.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.29%.
The table below shows RHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.67||52-week high||$98.08|
|Prev. close||$95.01||52-week low||$48.29|
|Day high||$96.39||Avg. volume||1,016,784|
|50-day MA||$88.95||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$75.14||Market Cap||10.79B|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half International provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It operates through three segments: Temporary and Consultant Staffing, Permanent Placement Staffing, and Risk Consulting and Internal Audit Services. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Robert Half International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
MAN vs. RHI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 22, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Keith Waddell – President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Buckley – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mark Marcon – Robert W. Baird Jeff Silber – BMO Capital Markets Andrew Steinerman –...
Robert Half reported record quarterly sales and earnings yesterday, which president and CEO M. Keith Waddell attributed to "a broad-based, global acceleration in demand for our staffing and business consulting services." The company's Protiviti subsidiary marked its 15th consecutive quarter of increasing revenue with what the company called "very strong growth" in all of its focus areas. With today's move, Robert Half stock is up about 50% year to date and almost 75% over the last 12 months.
Robert Half's (RHI) second-quarter 2021 earnings increase year over year.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Robert Half International inc (NYSE: RHI)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 22, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello, and welcome to the Robert Half Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call.
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch