Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.68% of US stocks.
- RHI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.79% of US stocks).
RHI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,480,446,479, Robert Half International Inc has a greater market value than 83.98% of US stocks.
- Robert Half International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.35% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Robert Half International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Robert Half International Inc are HSIC, CNXC, WSO, NDSN, and BEN.
- Visit RHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Valuation Summary
- RHI's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 36.36% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, RHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHI.
RHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -28.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 98.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.98%.
The table below shows RHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RHI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.23% of graded US stocks.
- RHI's asset turnover comes in at 2.221 -- ranking 25th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, NSP, and WU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RHI.
The table below shows RHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.28||52-week high||$125.77|
|Prev. close||$92.02||52-week low||$83.46|
|Day high||$94.69||Avg. volume||930,614|
|50-day MA||$108.67||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$109.61||Market Cap||10.42B|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half International provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It operates through three segments: Temporary and Consultant Staffing, Permanent Placement Staffing, and Risk Consulting and Internal Audit Services. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Robert Half International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
Envestnet's (ENV) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings decrease year over year while revenues increase.
Here is how Randstad Holding NV (RANJY) and Robert Half (RHI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Clean Harbors' (CLH) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
Verisk's (VRSK) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues increase year over year.
Have more faith in DuPont analysis than simple ROE calculation? Bet on stocks such as Pool Corp. (POOL), MEDIFAST (MED), Builders FirstSource (BLDR), Skyline (SKY) and Robert Half International (RHI).
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch