Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
RHI Stock Summary
- Robert Half International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.83% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Robert Half International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.48% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Robert Half International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WSO, SKX, AYI, LANC, and DORM.
- RHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Robert Half International Inc's official web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.61||52-week high||$83.50|
|Prev. close||$79.04||52-week low||$32.38|
|Day high||$79.85||Avg. volume||1,255,132|
|50-day MA||$68.80||Dividend yield||1.92%|
|200-day MA||$58.51||Market Cap||8.78B|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half International provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. It operates through three segments: Temporary and Consultant Staffing, Permanent Placement Staffing, and Risk Consulting and Internal Audit Services. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Robert Half International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
Global staffing firm Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) announced today that four of its executives have been named to Staffing Industry Analysts' North America 2021 Staffing 100 list:
Global staffing firm Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) announced today it has been recognized as a top ten company by Barron's for its sustainable business practices. This is the fourth year Robert Half has been included on Barron's annual list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies.
MENLO PARK, Calif., Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI) today announced that its board of directors has approved an increase to its quarterly cash dividend, from $0.34 to $0.38 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on March 15, 2021, to all…
Olli Brands Inc., Canada's Leading Independent Cannabis Goods Manufacturer Partners with Canada's Premier Sales Agency humble+ Cannabis Solutions
Supporting OBi's National Sales EffortsTORONTO, Feb. 10, 2021 /CNW/ - Ontario-based cannabis producer Olli Brands Inc.
Global staffing firm Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) announced today it has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Large Employers 2021.
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!