Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.61||52-week high||$92.27|
|Prev. close||$69.88||52-week low||$64.65|
|Day high||$70.24||Avg. volume||1,007,509|
|50-day MA||$71.63||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$76.23||Market Cap||7.50B|
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RHI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.2% of US stocks).
RHI Stock Summary
- ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.32% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RHI is more volatile than merely 6.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSO, RL, URBN, IVZ, and FIX.
- RHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Valuation Summary
- RHI's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 9.09% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RHI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHI.
RHI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.52%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.97%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.93%.
The table below shows RHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RHI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.23% of graded US stocks.
- RHI's asset turnover comes in at 2.221 -- ranking 25th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, NSP, and WU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RHI.
The table below shows RHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RHI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RHI, see our RHI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$94.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.85 (Hold)|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half, formally referred to as Robert Half International Inc., is a global human resource consulting firm based in Menlo Park and San Ramon, California, founded in 1948. It is a member of the S&P 500, and is credited as being the world's first and largest accounting and finance staffing firm, with over 345 locations worldwide.(Source:Wikipedia)
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
The one-year loss for Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) shareholders likely driven by its shrinking earnings
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
Nearly 4 in 10 Professionals Report Rising Burnout
Burnout is a problem that just won't go away, new research from talent solutions and business consulting firm Robert Half shows. In a survey of more than 2,400 professionals in the U.S., 38% of respondents reported being more burned out now than a year ago. Workers said the top factors contributing to burnout today are:
Why Is Robert Half (RHI) Down 8.2% Since Last Earnings Report?
Robert Half (RHI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI) Is Increasing Its Dividend To $0.48
Robert Half International Inc.'s ( NYSE:RHI ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period...
Why You Might Be Interested In Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE:RHI) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Robert Half...
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...