Robert Half International Inc. (RHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RHI POWR Grades
- RHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RHI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
RHI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RHI is 4.88 -- better than 90.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 16.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSO, UFPI, RL, FIX, and DCI.
- Visit RHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.roberthalf.com.
RHI Valuation Summary
- RHI's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RHI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 55.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RHI.
RHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.02%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.52%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 46.51%.
The table below shows RHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RHI has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.23% of graded US stocks.
- RHI's asset turnover comes in at 2.221 -- ranking 25th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MAN, NSP, and WU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RHI.
The table below shows RHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.20||52-week high||$125.77|
|Prev. close||$80.81||52-week low||$65.40|
|Day high||$85.54||Avg. volume||961,906|
|50-day MA||$75.79||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$81.47||Market Cap||9.24B|
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Company Bio
Robert Half, formally referred to as Robert Half International Inc., is a global human resource consulting firm based in Menlo Park and San Ramon, California, founded in 1948. It is a member of the S&P 500, and is credited as being the world's first and largest accounting and finance staffing firm, with over 345 locations worldwide.(Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Latest Social Stream
View Full RHI Social Stream
Latest RHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ROBERT HALF INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RHI as an investment opportunity.
With many economic vagaries still on the horizon, investors may be better served with undervalued income stocks to buy.
Robert Half's (RHI) fourth-quarter 2022 earnings and revenues are likely to have declined sequentially.
With volatility still a constant threat in the new year, investors may want to shift their focus toward the best income stocks to buy.
Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI) today announced it expects to release fourth-quarter 2022 earnings results on Thursday, January 26, at approximately 4:05 p.m. EST. Robert Half management will conduct a conference call at 5 p.m. EST on January 26, following the release. The dial-in number is 888-394-8218 (+1-323-994-2093 outside the United States and Canada). It is recommended that participants dial in 15 minutes before the call begins. The confirmation code to access the call is 68210
Robert Half (RHI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RHIWant to do more research on Robert Half International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch