Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RHI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 89.9% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- RHI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 527,016,000; for context, that's better than 96.13% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RHI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ADES, AC, CSGS, VLO and XIN.
RHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of RHI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 30.73% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Robert Half International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Robert Half International Inc's expected return of -30.73% is higher than 72.15% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RHI has a discount rate lower than 72.15% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, RHI has a beta lower than 72.78% of them.
RHI Dividend Chart
RHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.44%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.93%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.13%|
|6||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.83%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.77%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.49%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|18||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on RHI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Robert Half International Inc and its dividends:
Robert Half International Inc Common Stock (RHI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Robert Half International Inc (RHI) - Dividend Investor
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha