Robert Half International Inc. (RHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that RHI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.62% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, RHI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 527,080,000, ranking above 94.38% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with RHI's price: UVE, BF.B, BRG, MTA and SQFT.
RHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RHI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 45.8%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of RHI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, RHI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.37% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Robert Half International Inc than it is for 69% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, RHI's equity discount rate is less than 75.98% of those stocks.
RHI Dividend Chart
RHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RHI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.37%|
|2||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||3.09%|
|3||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.06%|
|6||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.82%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.33%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.33%|
|10||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||1.09%|
|11||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||1.08%|
|12||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.00%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RHI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Robert Half International Inc and its dividends:
Robert Half International Inc Common Stock (RHI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Robert Half International Inc (RHI) - Dividend Investor
Robert Half International Inc (RHI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha