RiceBran Technologies (RIBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIBT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RIBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIBT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30 weeks.
- RIBT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.64% of US stocks).
RIBT Stock Summary
- RiceBran Technologies's market capitalization of $27,747,441 is ahead of merely 3.63% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.99, RiceBran Technologies has a higher such ratio than merely 21.74% of stocks in our set.
- RiceBran Technologies's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -14.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 16.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RiceBran Technologies are BRMK, PCSB, NCSM, GRIL, and IIIV.
- Visit RIBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ricebrantech.com.
RIBT Valuation Summary
- RIBT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 7.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 218 months, RIBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
- RIBT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIBT.
RIBT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4.08%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.8%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -56.38%.
The table below shows RIBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$1.83|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||1,819,278|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||26.95M|
RiceBran Technologies (RIBT) Company Bio
RiceBran Technologies researches and develops rice bran-based nutrients. The Company markets proprietary whole food dietary supplements derived from nutrient-dense stabilized rice bran.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIBT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIBT Social Stream
Latest RIBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RiceBran Technologies that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIBT as an investment opportunity.
TOMBALL, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) (the "Company"), a global leader in the development and production of critical nutritional and functional ingredients derived from small and ancient grains for the healthy food, nutraceutical, pet care and animal feed markets, today announced that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement with an institutional investor (the "Investor"). Upon closing, the Company expects to receive gross procee
THE WOODLANDS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT), a global leader in the development and production of critical nutritional and functional ingredients derived from small and ancient grains for the healthy food, nutraceutical, pet care and animal feed markets, today announced that it will participate in the following conferences in September 2021:H. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, September 9, 10, & 13, 2021: Chief Financial Officer Tod
AIDP to Sell RiceBran's SRB and SRB Derivative Ingredients to Supplement and Nutraceutical MarketTHE WOODLANDS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 3, 2021/ RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT), a global leader in the development and production of critical nutritional and functional ingredients derived from small and ancient grains for the healthy food, nutraceutical, pet care and animal feed markets, today announced it has formed a sales and distribution relationship with AIDP, Inc., ("AIDP") one of the le
Summary Results ($000s)2Q20212Q2020% Chg.Qual Revenue$7,574$5,903+28%Improved$16,129$14,233+14%Improved Gross Profit (Loss)$153$(1,224)NMImproved$825$(1,629)NMImproved Operating Loss$(1,779)$(3,839)(54%)Improved$(2,855)$(6,794)(58%)Improved Net Loss$(1,923)$(3,949)(51%)Improved$(1,332)$(6,982)(81%)Improved Adjusted EBITDA (Loss)*$(828)$(2,851)(71%)Improved$(987)$(4,856)(80%)Improved * Reconciliation of GAAP to Non-GAAP measures follows.
RiceBran Technologies to Host Q2 2021 Financial Results Conference Call on August 3rd, at 4:30 PM EST
THE WOODLANDS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT), a global leader in the development and production of critical nutritional and functional ingredients derived from small and ancient grains for the healthy food, nutraceutical, pet care and animal feed markets, announced that Peter Bradley, Executive Chairman and Todd Mitchell, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 3rd, at 4:30 p. EST to discuss the Company's financial results f
RIBT Price Returns