RiceBran Technologies (RIBT): Price and Financial Metrics
RIBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$1.36|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.21||Avg. volume||51,278|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||1.35M|
RIBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIBT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $2,173,958, RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES has a greater market value than just 1.47% of US stocks.
- RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.33% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES has a higher such ratio than only 1.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES, a group of peers worth examining would be VC, SGA, SFIX, REX, and BEEM.
- RIBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES's official web site, go to www.ricebrantech.com.
RIBT Valuation Summary
- RIBT's price/earnings ratio is -0.2; this is 101.05% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RIBT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIBT.
RIBT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -59%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 88.26%.
The table below shows RIBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RiceBran Technologies (RIBT) Company Bio
RiceBran Technologies researches and develops rice bran-based nutrients. The Company markets proprietary whole food dietary supplements derived from nutrient-dense stabilized rice bran.
RIBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIBT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIBT Social Stream
Latest RIBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIBT as an investment opportunity.
Is RiceBran Technologies a Hidden Gem or a Potential Value Trap?
/ RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) ("RiceBran" or the "Company"), an innovator in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice, barley and oats, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
RiceBran Technologies Adopts Tax Benefits Preservation Plan Designed to Protect the Availability of Its Tax Benefits
/ RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) ("RiceBran" or the "Company"), a global leader in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice and other small and ancient grains for human food, nutraceutical, pet care and equine feed applications, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has adopted a Tax Benefits Preservation Plan (the "Tax Plan").
RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) ("RiceBran" or the "Company"), a global leader in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice and other small and ancient grains for food, nutraceutical, pet care and equine feed applications, today announced that it has sold its stabilized rice bran ("SRB") business for total consideration of approximately $3.5 million, consisting of $1.8 million in cash and the
In this article, we will be covering the top 20 countries with highest rice consumption per capita. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the rice industry and consumption trends, go directly to the Top 5 Countries with Highest Rice Consumption Per Capita. Rice is one of the most widely consumed staple foods in the world, […]
RIBT Price Returns