RiceBran Technologies (RIBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIBT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RIBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.01% of US stocks.
- RIBT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RIBT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
RIBT Stock Summary
- RIBT has a higher market value than just 1.95% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,989,859.
- RIBT's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.17% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RIBT is more volatile than 98.34% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES are AMK, MYNA, PHX, NEPT, and DOMA.
- RIBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES's official web site, go to www.ricebrantech.com.
RIBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, RIBT's price/earnings ratio is 103.26% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- RIBT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIBT.
RIBT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.14%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.54%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -175.39%.
The table below shows RIBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||232,031|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.80||Market Cap||7.29M|
RiceBran Technologies (RIBT) Company Bio
RiceBran Technologies researches and develops rice bran-based nutrients. The Company markets proprietary whole food dietary supplements derived from nutrient-dense stabilized rice bran.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIBT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIBT Social Stream
Latest RIBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIBT as an investment opportunity.
RiceBran Technologies Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.38 loss per share (vs US$0.47 loss in 3Q 2021)
RiceBran Technologies ( NASDAQ:RIBT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$10.3m (up 48% from...
Good morning, investor!
RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:RIBT) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 03, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Rob Fink - Investor Relations Peter Bradley - Executive…
RiceBran Technologies press release (RIBT): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.38.Revenue of $10.25M (+48.3% Y/Y).Adjusted EBITDA losses were $1.4M in 3Q22, up from adjusted EBITDA losses of $1.1M…
TOMBALL, TX / ACCESSWIRE / November 3, 2022 / RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) (the "Company"), a global leader in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice and other small and ancient grains for …
RIBT Price Returns