RiceBran Technologies (RIBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIBT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RIBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIBT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 149 days.
- RIBT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.76% of US stocks).
RIBT Stock Summary
- RIBT has a market capitalization of $9,258,923 -- more than approximately merely 2.52% of US stocks.
- RIBT's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RIBT is more volatile than 99.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES are PHX, CSSE, RMAX, GRIL, and SYNH.
- Visit RIBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ricebrantech.com.
RIBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, RIBT's price/earnings ratio is 103.65% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- RIBT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIBT.
RIBT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -699.93%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.54%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -50.27%.
The table below shows RIBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||262,272|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.17||Market Cap||9.42M|
RiceBran Technologies (RIBT) Company Bio
RiceBran Technologies researches and develops rice bran-based nutrients. The Company markets proprietary whole food dietary supplements derived from nutrient-dense stabilized rice bran.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIBT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIBT Social Stream
Latest RIBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICEBRAN TECHNOLOGIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIBT as an investment opportunity.
RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) (the "Company"), a global leader in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice and other small and ancient grains for human food, nutraceutical, pet care and equine feed applications, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
RiceBran Technologies to Host Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call on August 11th, at 4:30 p.m. EST
/ RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT), a global leader in the development and production of critical nutritional and functional ingredients derived from small and ancient grains for the healthy food, nutraceutical, pet care and animal feed markets, announced that Peter Bradley, Executive Chairman and Todd Mitchell, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on Thursday, August 11th, at 4:30 p.m.
TOMBALL, TX / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2022/ RiceBran Technologies (NASDAQ:RIBT) a global leader in the development and manufacture of nutritional and functional ingredients derived from rice and other small and ancient grains for human food, nutraceutical, pet care and equine feed applications, today announced that it has scheduled its Annual Shareholder meeting for Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 9 a.The meeting will be held in New York.
RiceBran Technologies Pursues UFA Upcycled Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Sustainable Manufacturing Practices and Positively Impacting the Environment
The UFA Upcycled Certified™ Program is the world's first third-party certification program for upcycled food ingredients and products. The flagship of the Program is the on-package mark, which helps retailers feature upcycled products on shelf, and indicates to consumers which products are Upcycled Certified™, providing the opportunity to prevent food waste with every purchase.
RiceBran Technologies Expands Mermentau, LA Facility to Meet Increasing Demand from the Rapidly Growing Companion Animal Market
The expansion is expected to increase capacity of the facility's SRB stabilizing capabilities, enabling RiceBran to meet growing demand for North American-sourced ingredients for the companion animal market.The project which will be completed in the third quarter, will add a fifth extruder to the RiceBran's Mermentau, Louisiana facility.
RIBT Price Returns