Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG): Price and Financial Metrics
RIG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Transocean Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RIG is more volatile than 87.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Transocean Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Transocean Ltd are DHT, ENBL, NOG, DO, and CMRE.
- RIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transocean Ltd's official web site, go to www.deepwater.com.
RIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
RIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||24,091,471|
|50-day MA||$2.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.74||Market Cap||728.96M|
Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG) Company Bio
Transocean Ltd. is a provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. The company focuses on deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.