Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG): Price and Financial Metrics
RIG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Transocean Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Transocean Ltd is higher than it is for about 83.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Transocean Ltd's share price is greater than that of 85.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHK, DRH, NS, ENBL, and BDN.
- Visit RIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deepwater.com.
RIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
RIG Price/Volume Stats
Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG) Company Bio
Transocean Ltd. is a provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. The company focuses on deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.