Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG): Price and Financial Metrics
RIG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RIG is 0.26 -- better than just 17.86% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Transocean Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Transocean Ltd is higher than it is for about 83.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Transocean Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be KRG, WRI, NS, ENBL, and DRH.
- RIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transocean Ltd's official web site, go to www.deepwater.com.
RIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
RIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.97||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$6.23||Avg. volume||15,576,233|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.94||Market Cap||3.65B|
Transocean Ltd (Switzerland) (RIG) Company Bio
Transocean Ltd. is a provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. The company focuses on deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.