Transocean Ltd. (RIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIG POWR Grades
- RIG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- RIG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RIG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.39% of US stocks).
RIG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TRANSOCEAN LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for TRANSOCEAN LTD is higher than it is for about 89% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRANSOCEAN LTD is reporting a growth rate of -92.56%; that's higher than only 15.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRANSOCEAN LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be MDRR, AIV, WES, AHH, and MPLN.
- Visit RIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.deepwater.com.
RIG Valuation Summary
- RIG's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 18.52% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- RIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIG.
RIG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.74%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -39.13%.
The table below shows RIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.76% of graded US stocks.
- RIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 126th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CLR, BCEI, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIG.
The table below shows RIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.63||52-week high||$6.77|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||28,073,621|
|50-day MA||$4.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||4.79B|
Transocean Ltd. (RIG) Company Bio
Transocean Ltd. is a provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. The company focuses on deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIG Latest Social Stream
View Full RIG Social Stream
Latest RIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRANSOCEAN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIG as an investment opportunity.
STEINHAUSEN, Switzerland, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) announced today that it will report earnings for the fourth quarter and full year 2022, after the close of trading on the NYSE on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. The company will conduct a teleconference to discuss the results starting at 9 a.m. EST, 3 p.m. CET, on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Individuals who wish to participate should dial +1 785-424-1226 approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start ti
Transocean (RIG) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
As part of the deal, Eni (E) and Sonatrach will perform research to determine possible measures to improve Algeria's energy export capacity to Europe.
There are two main reasons why moving averages are useful in forex trading: moving averages help traders define trend recognize changes in trend. Now well have a look on, SMA50 … The post Stocks Trending Alert: Cuentas Inc. (NASDAQ:CUEN 40.48%), Transocean Ltd. (NYSE:RIG -0.35%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Equinor (EQNR) and partners will evaluate further delineation of the discovery and tie-in to the Irpa field.
RIG Price Returns