Transocean Ltd. (RIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIG POWR Grades
- RIG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RIG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RIG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Transocean Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RIG has reported earnings growth of -168.57%, putting it ahead of merely 11.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Transocean Ltd comes in at -18.91%, a number that bests only 7.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APTS, PK, MPLN, WES, and BTU.
- RIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Transocean Ltd's official web site, go to www.deepwater.com.
RIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, RIG's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 20.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RIG's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
- RIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIG.
RIG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -53.5%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -53.73%.
The table below shows RIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.76% of graded US stocks.
- RIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 126th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CLR, BCEI, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIG.
The table below shows RIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.14||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$2.63|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||21,729,174|
|50-day MA||$4.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.67||Market Cap||2.82B|
Transocean Ltd. (RIG) Company Bio
Transocean Ltd. is a provider of offshore contract drilling services for oil and gas wells. The company focuses on deepwater and harsh environment drilling services. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Vernier, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIG Latest Social Stream
View Full RIG Social Stream
Latest RIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Transocean Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIG as an investment opportunity.
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE: RIG) Q4 2021 earnings call dated Feb. 23, 2022 Corporate Participants: Cale Dillingham — Treasury Lead Analyst Jeremy D. Thigpen — Chief Executive Officer Mark Mey — Executive Vice President and Chief Financial […] The post Transocean Ltd. (RIG) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
No summary available.
RIG earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Transocean Ltd. (NYSE:RIG) has a beta value of 3.05 and has seen 25.8 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $2.33B, closed the last trade at $3.32 per share which meant it lost -$0.03 on the day or -0.90% during that session. The RIG stock price is -54.52% off Weak Fundamental Momentum Pushes Transocean Ltd. (RIG) Lower Read More »
Transocean (NYSE:RIG) -1.5% post-market after reporting a larger than expected adjusted Q4 loss while adjusted contract drilling revenues fell 2% Y/Y to $671M but beat analyst estimates. Q4 contract drilling revenues fell primarily due to lower revenue efficiency and a rig that was idle in the quarter, the company said....
RIG Price Returns