Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIOT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- RIOT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than merely 1.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of RIOT BLOCKCHAIN INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RIOT BLOCKCHAIN INC is reporting a growth rate of -2,180.64%; that's higher than just 0.57% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIOT BLOCKCHAIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be USAS, MUR, ERF, SSRM, and BKKT.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIOT BLOCKCHAIN INC's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RIOT's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 242 months, RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 123.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -196%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 2426.76%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.2%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$27.53|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$3.91|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||11,963,083|
|50-day MA||$5.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.76||Market Cap||700.97M|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIOT BLOCKCHAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
The blowups of FTX and Celsius Network LLC exposed hidden risks that might have raised red flags for investors, including related-party transactions, commingled customer funds, sketchy record-keeping and questionable accounting. A spokeswoman for Riot said the filing was amended because the notice that the subsidiaries had been excluded from the assessment was inadvertently left out of the company’s disclosures.
The miner used Braiins mining pool, which uses a payout method that caused the variance between Riot’s mining capacity and amount produced, according to a source
Riot Produces Record 521 Bitcoin and Achieves New All-Time High Hash Rate Capacity in November 2022 Riot Blockchain Hash Rate Capacity Growth Updated November 2022 During Q1 2023, Riot anticipates a total self-mining hash rate capacity of 12.5 EH/s, assuming full deployment of approximately 115,450 Antminer ASICs, but excluding any potential incremental productivity gains from the Company’s utilization of 200 MW of immersion-cooling infrastructure. Substantially all of Company’s self-mining flee
Stocks under $10 that have strong fundamentals and can bounce-back by 100% from oversold levels in the next 12-months.
In this article, we discuss 12 best blockchain stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Blockchain Stocks To Buy Now. Blockchain allows companies and customers to democratize services and allow for data security. Blockchain adoption is spreading across industries as a result of the […]
RIOT Price Returns