Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- RIOT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- For RIOT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Riot Blockchain Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Riot Blockchain Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNS, VUZI, CCXI, RAMP, and AEYE.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riot Blockchain Inc's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.52||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$29.87||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$29.60||Avg. volume||27,874,395|
|50-day MA||$46.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.41||Market Cap||2.23B|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riot Blockchain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
Riot Blockchain (RIOT) announces the mining of 206 bitcoin in April, up 90% from 108 bitcoin in April a year ago. Year-to-date the company has produced 697 bitcoin, up 79% from production in the year-ago period (that was pre-halving).As of the end of April, the company holds 1,771 bitcoin.Installation of...
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are increasingly being favored by investors in spite of their volatility. Cryptocurrency is an internet-based digital currency that is not under the control of any central authority and uses blockchain technology for decentralized, transparent transactions. According to a Facts and Factors market research report from April, the global cryptocurrency market is expected to be worth more than $5,190.62 million by 2026. The market was worth $792.53 in 2019, indicating that the cryptocurrency market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30% between 2019 to 2026.
In recent weeks Bitcoin has lost market share to altcoins.
Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Is (RIOT) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
RIOT Price Returns