Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
RIOT Stock Summary
- For RIOT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- RIOT's price/sales ratio is 54.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Riot Blockchain Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AACG, AXU, RPAY, YEXT, and VERI.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riot Blockchain Inc's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.05||52-week high||$9.25|
|Prev. close||$8.51||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$9.25||Avg. volume||6,851,089|
|50-day MA||$4.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.65||Market Cap||460.89M|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.