Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$20.65|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$9.38||Avg. volume||20,689,834|
|50-day MA||$13.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.97||Market Cap||1.72B|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIOT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RIOT PLATFORMS INC is higher than 98.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RIOT PLATFORMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of RIOT PLATFORMS INC's share price is greater than that of 90.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KN, GAN, CELU, DM, and SSRM.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RIOT PLATFORMS INC's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RIOT's price/sales ratio is 680% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- Over the past 243 months, RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7243.67%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -669.39%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3362.62%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIOT PLATFORMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
Blockchain stocks are the gateway to understanding how digital ledgers are transforming businesses.
Looking for crypto stocks with decent fundamentals that are poised for accelerated growth?
Unraveling the Complexities of Value Investing with Riot Platforms (RIOT)
In this article, we will be talking about 12 stocks that will double in 2023. To skip our detailed analysis of current market news in the US, you can go directly to see the 5 Stocks That Will Double In 2023. The stock market has had an unpredictable yet exciting year so far in 2023. […]
These are the small-cap stocks to buy and hold for multibagger returns
RIOT Price Returns