Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RIOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- RIOT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RIOT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.29% of US stocks).
RIOT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 43.19, Riot Blockchain Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.24% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RIOT's revenue has grown 798.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.77% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Riot Blockchain Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Riot Blockchain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IDEX, FINV, LKNCY, OGI, and GLNG.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riot Blockchain Inc's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.2; this is 210.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 226 months, RIOT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 210.8.
- RIOT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 210.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 680.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1626.94%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -73.55%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.77||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$27.93||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$28.45||Avg. volume||19,778,447|
|50-day MA||$32.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.46||Market Cap||2.66B|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riot Blockchain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
Shanghai, September 24 China intensified a crackdown on cryptocurrency trading on Friday, vowing to root out "illegal" activity and banning crypto mining nationwide, hitting bitcoin and other major coins and pressuring crypto and blockchain-related stocks. Ten Chinese government agencies, including the central bank as well as banking, securities and foreign exchange regulators, said in a joint statement they would work closely to maintain a "high-pressure" clampdown on trading of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, smaller coins slump Bitcoin, the world''s largest cryptocurrency, dropped over 6% to $42,217.60 Smaller coins also tumbled. Ether fell 10% while XRP a similar amount US-listed miners Riot Blockchain, Marathon Digital and Bit Digital also slipped The People''s Bank of China (PBOC) said...
China intensified a crackdown on cryptocurrency trading on Friday, vowing to root out "illegal" activity and banning crypto mining nationwide, hitting Bitcoin and other major coins and pressuring crypto and blockchain-related stocks. Ten Chinese government agencies, including the central bank as well as banking, securities and foreign exchange regulators, said in a joint statement they would work closely to maintain a "high-pressure" clampdown on trading of cryptocurrencies. The People''s Bank of China (PBOC) said cryptocurrencies must not circulate in markets as traditional currencies and that overseas exchanges are barred from providing services to mainland investors via the internet. The PBOC also barred financial institutions, payment companies and internet firms from facilitating c...
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
Crypto stocks aren’t doing so hot today and it’s all thanks to recent news out of China. Source: biggunsband / Shutterstock.com The country is cracking down even harder on crypto with new bans from regulators. That includes China’s central bank banning all crypto transactions. Other regulators in the country are also putting in place news restrictions that stop the mining of crypto in China. China choosing to ban anything to do with crypto is a major blow to the space and easily explains why som
Shares of crypto-related stocks, including Marathon Digital Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: MARA) Riot Blockchain Inc and Coinbase Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) are trading lower amid a decrease in the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH). Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are trading lower Friday morning after China's Central Bank banned all crypto transactions and vowed to stop illegal crypto mining. Bitcoin is trading 5.7% lower at around $41,138 Friday morning. Ethereum is trading
RIOT Price Returns