Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIOT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 814.1, Riot Blockchain Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.08% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.65, Riot Blockchain Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.45% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RIOT's revenue has grown 1,665.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMK, AXU, CLOV, GDYN, and HOFV.
- Visit RIOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.2; this is 210.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 226 months, RIOT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 210.8.
- RIOT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 210.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -156.08%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.96%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$46.28|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$4.40||Avg. volume||10,551,048|
|50-day MA||$7.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.67||Market Cap||567.11M|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riot Blockchain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
Two growth stocks that Wall Street analysts believe could double from where they are today are Ginkgo Bioworks (NYSE: DNA) and Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT). Ginkgo Bioworks is a biotech company that went public through a special purpose acquisition company last year. The company has the backing of Bill Gates and can design and print DNA.
Amidst volatility, the world of cryptocurrency has continued to grow. A direct way of exposure is to consider buying Bitcoin or altcoin. Another way to consider exposure to cryptocurrencies is by buying crypto stocks. Riot Blockchain (RIOT), a Bitcoin miner, looks like an attractive option to consider. Riot stock has declined by almost 32% in the last six months. I am bullish on Riot for the medium-to-long term. It’s important to understand the reasons for the stock correction. First and foremost, Bitcoin has been jittery with a downward bias. After peaking out near $69,000, the cryptocurrency has trended lower.
These crypto projects are non-speculative in nature and are at an early growth stage.
BTCS stock is dropping despite announcing a promising new integration with the Solana crypto.
RIOT Price Returns