Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RIOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 21.95% of US stocks.
- RIOT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RIOT PLATFORMS INC is higher than 99.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of RIOT PLATFORMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, RIOT has reported earnings growth of 6,973.7%, putting it ahead of 99.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RIOT PLATFORMS INC are SVVC, MSTR, ESTC, NSSC, and WCC.
- Visit RIOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.57% lower, now standing at -2.4.
- RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 125.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7243.67%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -669.39%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3362.62%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIOT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RIOT, see our RIOT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.29 (Strong Buy)|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.34||52-week high||$23.11|
|Prev. close||$9.23||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$9.49||Avg. volume||17,617,721|
|50-day MA||$6.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.13||Market Cap||1.56B|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIOT PLATFORMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
3 Crypto Stocks to Buy as Bitcoin Surges Once Again
These crypto stocks to buy trade at undervalued levels and represent fundamentally strong companies to consider as crypto winter ends.
7 Crypto Miners That Are Minting Money
Not only is the latest crypto rally great news for bitcoin investors, but it’s also a solid catalyst for crypto miners.
3 Stocks That Won’t Survive a Major Market Crash
These three stocks appear to be particularly exposed to a potential market crash, and should be on investors' sell lists right now.
7 Growth Stocks That Will Deliver Double-Digit Returns in 2023
These dynamic growth stocks are driving impressive returns through strategic moves, diversified offerings, and robust market positions
Why Are Crypto Stocks COIN, MARA, RIOT, HUT, MSTR Up Today?
Crypto stocks are on the rise Friday as traders celebrate another rally for Bitcoin (BTC) as it continues its recent positive movement.
RIOT Price Returns
Continue Researching RIOTWant to do more research on Riot Blockchain Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Riot Blockchain Inc (RIOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Riot Blockchain Inc (RIOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Riot Blockchain Inc (RIOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...