Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIOT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RIOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RIOT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Riot Blockchain Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Riot Blockchain Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RIOT is more volatile than 98.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Riot Blockchain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVET, RDFN, RPT, OXM, and MTSI.
- RIOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Riot Blockchain Inc's official web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.18||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$34.30||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$34.28||Avg. volume||25,816,887|
|50-day MA||$34.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.65||Market Cap||2.71B|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riot Blockchain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
While Elon Musk dominates the headlines, a quiet change is happening beneath the surface for Bitcoin.
In this article we discuss the 12 best cryptocurrency stocks to invest in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Cryptocurrency Stocks to Invest in 2021. Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency in the world that has registered a sharp decrease in price over the […]
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
In the latest trading session, Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) closed at $35.06, marking a -0.96% move from the previous day.
Bitcoin’s price has dropped by 45% since the all-time highs notched in mid-April. Of course, the drop in BTC’s value will normally drag down companies operating in the Bitcoin ecosystem. As such, shares of Bitcoin miner Riot Blockchain (RIOT) have also significantly retreated over the past couple of months, dropping ~50% since Bitcoin’s peak. Even so, the share price might be on the backfoot, but going by the latest production figures, the company is still exhibiting strong growth. Riot mined 227 BTCs in May, a 220% year-over-year uptick, which at the current Bitcoin price of ~$35,000, amounts to around $8 million.
RIOT Price Returns