Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIOT POWR Grades
- RIOT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.27% of US stocks.
- RIOT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- RIOT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.22% of US stocks).
RIOT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 131.23, Riot Blockchain Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- RIOT's price/sales ratio is 15.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Riot Blockchain Inc comes in at 1,497.44%, a number that bests 99.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Riot Blockchain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XOMA, EMX, BSGM, DNLI, and DKNG.
- Visit RIOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.riotblockchain.com.
RIOT Valuation Summary
- RIOT's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.2; this is 210.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 226 months, RIOT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 210.8.
- RIOT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 210.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIOT.
RIOT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.43%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -79.43%.
The table below shows RIOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RIOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RIOT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.66% of graded US stocks.
- RIOT's asset turnover comes in at 0.161 -- ranking 216th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NOVN, ASRT, and VBIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RIOT.
The table below shows RIOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RIOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$16.96||Avg. volume||10,200,121|
|50-day MA||$27.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.19||Market Cap||1.75B|
Riot Blockchain Inc. (RIOT) Company Bio
Riot Blockchain, Inc. engages in the provision of investment services to the blockchain ecosystem as well as manufacturing in-vitro substances. Its portfolio includes Verady, Coinsquare, and Tesspay. The company was founded on July 24, 2000 and is headquartered in Castle Rock, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIOT Latest Social Stream
View Full RIOT Social Stream
Latest RIOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Riot Blockchain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIOT as an investment opportunity.
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
2021 was a bit of a game changer for bitcoin and the rest of the crypto space. While in the past the newfangled industry was viewed as the playground for scammers and had a whiff of danger about it, the past year has seen crypto shed much of its outlaw image on the path to mainstream adoption; NFTs have become immensely popular, and institutions and corporations are coming on board, all keen to claim a piece of the new asset class. There are now many crypto-focused companies operating in the pub
The company formally known as Square, is down about 31% since announcing its corporate entity name change to Block, on Dec. 1 of last year.
By Sam Boughedda
Shareholders of cryptocurrency miner Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT) had a tough year in 2021 with 1-year losses of around 23.43%, underperforming Nasdaq expectations. Source: Marko Aliaksandr/ShutterStock.com So far, 2022 isn’t great for RIOT stock, either. It had losses of 8.82% in the first trading week of the year. Having a 52-week range of $16.75 – $79.50, investors who bought shares near the 52-week high have losses of around 73%. Can RIOT stock bounce back from its current price of $21.18?
RIOT Price Returns