Rivian Automotive Inc. Cl A (RIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RIVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIVN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RIVN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
RIVN Stock Summary
- RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC's market capitalization of $12,321,026,273 is ahead of 86.27% of US-listed equities.
- RIVN's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than merely 0.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC comes in at 2,914.55%, a number that bests 99.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LCID, LYEL, NKLA, U, and DDOG.
- To check out RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874178.
RIVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RIVN's price/sales ratio is 305.56% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 16 months, RIVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 81.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIVN.
RIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.62||52-week high||$56.76|
|Prev. close||$13.71||52-week low||$12.58|
|Day high||$13.92||Avg. volume||32,616,621|
|50-day MA||$17.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.30||Market Cap||12.54B|
Rivian Automotive Inc. Cl A (RIVN) Company Bio
Rivian is an American electric vehicle automaker and automotive technology company founded in 2009. The company, based in Irvine, CA, is considered one of the more serious rivals to Tesla (TSLA), the leading EV manufacturer.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full RIVN Social Stream
Latest RIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIVN as an investment opportunity.
Rivian Automotive (RIVN) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Rivian Automotive (RIVN) closed at $13.62, marking a -0.66% move from the previous day.
Rivian Moves More Engineers Near Illinois EV Factory to Speed Up Output
Electric-vehicle maker Rivian Automotive Inc. is relocating parts of its manufacturing engineering team to its Illinois factory as part of a reorganization aimed at speeding up production.
Rivian to relocate staff to Illinois EV plant to accelerate production - WSJ
The reorganization, expected to be announced soon, would mean those working on manufacturing engineering would be asked to relocate to central Illinois or its headquarters in Irvine, California, according to the WSJ report. "In terms of ramping production, it's helpful to have the manufacturing and engineering teams closer to our facilities in Normal as well as our headquarters in Irvine," a Rivian spokesperson told Reuters, but declined to confirm if the company was relocating teams.
Ford’s Next Electric Truck Is Coming. Think ‘Millennium Falcon With a Back Porch.’
Ford Motor has a new electric truck on the drawing board. Ford CEO Jim Farley says it will be like the “Millennium Falcon with a back porch attached.” Friday, Ford said its Blue Oval City “mega-campus” in West Tennessee is on track to begin producing vehicles in 2025.
Could Amazon Pull Rivian Stock Even Lower?
Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN) was introduced to investors with a bang: Its IPO was set at $78 per share, and the stock quickly zoomed to its all-time high of nearly $180. On the flip side, Rivian is flush with cash and its vehicles have been highly regarded across the industry, but Amazon's (NASDAQ: AMZN) nearly 18% stake in the company could pose a problem for investors in the future. Will Amazon pull a Ford?
RIVN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...