Rivian Automotive Inc. Cl A (RIVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RIVN POWR Grades
- RIVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RIVN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RIVN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.95% of US stocks).
RIVN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.49% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC comes in at 1,807.27%, a number that bests 99.42% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LKCO, IONQ, INMB, SEER, and NKLA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RIVN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874178.
RIVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RIVN's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.67% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- RIVN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RIVN.
RIVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RIVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.36||52-week high||$123.40|
|Prev. close||$31.48||52-week low||$19.25|
|Day high||$31.60||Avg. volume||17,999,705|
|50-day MA||$32.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.18||Market Cap||28.88B|
Rivian Automotive Inc. Cl A (RIVN) Company Bio
Rivian is an American electric vehicle automaker and automotive technology company founded in 2009. The company, based in Irvine, CA, is considered one of the more serious rivals to Tesla (TSLA), the leading EV manufacturer.
Most Popular Stories View All
RIVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RIVN Latest Social Stream
View Full RIVN Social Stream
Latest RIVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RIVIAN AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RIVN as an investment opportunity.
These seven EV stocks each have what it takes to eat away at Tesla's massive market share lead in the growing electric vehicle market.
IRVINE, Calif., November 28, 2022--Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN) has today announced that on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 11:00am ET, Rivian’s founder and CEO RJ Scaringe will participate in a fireside chat at the Redburn 2022 CEO Conference.
California State Teachers’ Retirement System also bought more shares of Snowflake and Airbnb in the third quarter.
Here are the best electric vehicle stocks to buy at deeply discounted levels ahead of an eventual rebound in the sector.
George Soros is betting on the auto industry. The billionaire continues to invest in this sector, which is in the process of abandoning gas cars in favor of electric cars, while public policies in Europe in particular, provide incentives towards green vehicles. This can be deduced from the changes he just made in his U.S. equity portfolio in the third quarter.
RIVN Price Returns