Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RJF POWR Grades
- RJF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RJF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- RJF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
RJF Stock Summary
- RJF has a market capitalization of $18,850,197,471 -- more than approximately 86.99% of US stocks.
- Raymond James Financial Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.54% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.16 for Raymond James Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raymond James Financial Inc are JLL, ULTA, TSCO, POOL, and CHD.
- Visit RJF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RJF's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.26% higher, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RJF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- RJF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RJF.
RJF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.38%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 71.81%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.12%.
The table below shows RJF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RJF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RJF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.67% of graded US stocks.
- RJF's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 103rd of 458 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FRT, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RJF.
The table below shows RJF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RJF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.13||52-week high||$95.43|
|Prev. close||$91.60||52-week low||$45.95|
|Day high||$94.16||Avg. volume||987,945|
|50-day MA||$89.66||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$81.95||Market Cap||19.17B|
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RJF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Latest Social Stream
View Full RJF Social Stream
Latest RJF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raymond James Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RJF as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC (Nasdaq:LPLA) announced today that the team at Wealth Advisory Services has rejoined LPL Financials broker-dealer, corporate registered investment advisor (RIA) and custodial platforms. The advisors are aligned with Gladstone Wealth Partners, a large enterprise on LPLs hybrid RIA platform. They reported having served approximately $700 million in advisory, brokerage and retirement plan assets*, and join from Raymond James.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LPL Financial LLC (Nasdaq:LPLA) today announced that Sandstone Wealth Management, the investment program located at Heartland Bank, has joined LPLs Institution Services platform, aligned with JFC Advisor Network (JFC), a large enterprise that supports LPL-affiliated advisors. Sandstone Wealth Managements financial professionals reported previously having served approximately $300 million in brokerage, advisory and retirement plan assets*. They were previously affiliated with Raymond James and Royal Alliance, part of the Advisor Group network.
Following years of executive leadership positions at such companies as Hewlett Packard and Dell, Kevin Jones started in 2019 as CEO of Rackspace Technology,
Four Merrill Lynch advisors who oversaw $675 million in client assets left the wirehouse to join Raymond James Financial the latest team to part ways with the thundering herd. Joel Moline, Scott Mercer, Bassem Abou-Zeid, and John Sullivan joined Raymond James & Associates, the company’s employee advisor channel, in Minneapolis, where they report to complex manager Peter King. The team calls itself Moline Mercer Wealth Management Group of Raymond James.
Raymond James has renewed its existing contract for a further term and successfully completed its upgrade to the most advanced version of GBSTs middle-office post-trade solution, Syn~TAC. A GBST client for more than seven years, the US multinational independent diversified financial services company has already experienced more than a 40 percent increase in straight-through-processing (STP)  The post Raymond James renews partnership with GBST and upgrades its Syn~ post-trade solution appeared first on Bobsguide .
RJF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RJFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Raymond James Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch