Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
RJF Stock Summary
- RJF has a higher market value than 86.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,276,248,506.
- Raymond James Financial Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.55% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.93 for Raymond James Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 81.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raymond James Financial Inc are SEIC, RS, SNA, RL, and FITB.
- Visit RJF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Stock Price Chart More Charts
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.21||52-week high||$102.45|
|Prev. close||$57.53||52-week low||$54.21|
|Day high||$64.85||Avg. volume||1,403,232|
|50-day MA||$80.04||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$83.67||Market Cap||8.94B|
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.