Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RJF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RJF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RJF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RJF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.38% of US stocks).
RJF Stock Summary
- RJF has a market capitalization of $21,327,825,808 -- more than approximately 91.02% of US stocks.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.33% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC is higher than just 10.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RJF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FITB, HBAN, GPC, OMC, and TSCO.
- RJF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Valuation Summary
- RJF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 81.82% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RJF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RJF.
RJF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 81.54%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 790.24%.
The table below shows RJF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RJF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RJF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.57% of graded US stocks.
- RJF's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 103rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FRT, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RJF.
The table below shows RJF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RJF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.52||52-week high||$117.37|
|Prev. close||$101.42||52-week low||$84.86|
|Day high||$107.59||Avg. volume||1,205,167|
|50-day MA||$104.50||Dividend yield||1.26%|
|200-day MA||$101.64||Market Cap||23.21B|
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RJF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Latest Social Stream
View Full RJF Social Stream
Latest RJF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RJF as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley, Raymond James Financial and Evercore are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
A tough operating backdrop weighs on the Zacks Investment Bank industry, which will hurt revenue growth. Yet, Morgan Stanley (MS). Raymond James (RJF) and Evercore (EVR) are worth a look for long-term gains.
Goldman Sachs analyst Alexander Blostein maintained a Buy rating on Raymond James Financial (RJF - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $132.00. The company's shares opened today at $100.52.Blostein covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Blue Owl Capital, Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, and Apollo Global Management. According to TipRanks, Blostein has an average return of 10.6% and a 60.54% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Raymond James Financial with a $127.00 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>RJF market cap is currently $21.
These financial stocks are trading at a sizeable bargain while their underlying businesses perform relatively well despite market headwinds
The fast-growing firm has been affiliated with Raymond James’ independent broker-dealer since its founding in 2016. Now, it’s becoming an RIA and going multicustodial.
RJF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RJFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Raymond James Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch