Raymond James Financial Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RJF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RJF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- RJF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RJF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
RJF Stock Summary
- RJF has a higher market value than 89.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,185,667,897.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.76% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.47 for RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 87.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RS, ACGL, BRO, HBAN, and IEX.
- RJF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Valuation Summary
- RJF's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 70% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RJF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RJF.
RJF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.69%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 35.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.6%.
The table below shows RJF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RJF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RJF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.57% of graded US stocks.
- RJF's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 103rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FRT, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RJF.
The table below shows RJF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RJF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RJF, see our RJF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$160.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
RJF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.62||52-week high||$126.00|
|Prev. close||$89.09||52-week low||$84.86|
|Day high||$93.37||Avg. volume||1,603,288|
|50-day MA||$106.42||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$105.44||Market Cap||19.95B|
Raymond James Financial Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial, Inc. is an American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company providing financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Raymond James Financial is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States  The corporate headquarters is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RJF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Latest Social Stream
View Full RJF Social Stream
Latest RJF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RJF as an investment opportunity.
10 U.S. banks that have been the best earnings performers over the past 15 years — are any of them bargain stocks now?
DEEP DIVE Now that the market has calmed down a bit following the pummeling of financial stocks in the wake of the failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank of New York, it might help to focus on consistent quality.
ReGen III Engages Raymond James
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - March 13, 2023) - ReGen III Corp. (TSXV: GIII) (OTCQX: ISRJF) (FSE: PN4) ("ReGen III" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the engagement of Raymond James & Associates Inc. ("Raymond James"), a subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE: RJF).Raymond James will act as an initial purchaser or placement agent to ReGen III for debt instruments or debt obligations issued by ReGen III to finance the Company's Texas ...
Raymond James Announces Full Redemption of its Series A Preferred Stock and Related Depositary Shares
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On March 3, 2023, Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE: RJF) announced that, on April 3, 2023, it will redeem all 40,250 outstanding shares of its 6.75% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, par value $0.10 per share (the “Series A Preferred Stock”). The redemption of the Series A Preferred Stock will trigger the redemption of the related depositary shares, each representing a 1/40th interest of a share o
Raymond James Financial's (NYSE:RJF) Upcoming Dividend Will Be Larger Than Last Year's
Raymond James Financial, Inc.'s ( NYSE:RJF ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
Raymond James Financial Declares Quarterly Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Feb. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On February 24, 2023, the Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE: RJF) Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on shares of its common stock of $0.42 per share, payable April 17, 2023 to shareholders of record on April 3, 2023. The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.421875 per depositary share of 6.75% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE: RJF PrA) and $0.3984375 per depositary sha
RJF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RJFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Raymond James Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...