Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
RJF Stock Summary
- Raymond James Financial Inc's market capitalization of $12,093,242,372 is ahead of 86.24% of US-listed equities.
- Raymond James Financial Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.17% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Raymond James Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Raymond James Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BURL, EXPD, FNF, POOL, and RL.
- Visit RJF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Stock Price Chart More Charts
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.88||52-week high||$92.00|
|Prev. close||$91.00||52-week low||$69.11|
|Day high||$91.79||Avg. volume||917,077|
|50-day MA||$86.20||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$83.80||Market Cap||12.61B|
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.