Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RJF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RJF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RJF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- RJF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
RJF Stock Summary
- Raymond James Financial Inc's market capitalization of $20,956,336,195 is ahead of 88.27% of US-listed equities.
- Raymond James Financial Inc's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.71% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RJF is currently 3.16, higher than merely 10.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Raymond James Financial Inc are CHD, HEI, DOV, HBAN, and PFG.
- Visit RJF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, RJF's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.26% higher, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, RJF's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- RJF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RJF.
RJF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 107.77%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 191.47%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.05%.
The table below shows RJF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RJF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RJF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.57% of graded US stocks.
- RJF's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 103rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FRT, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RJF.
The table below shows RJF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RJF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.16||52-week high||$110.36|
|Prev. close||$101.65||52-week low||$62.94|
|Day high||$101.31||Avg. volume||1,239,921|
|50-day MA||$100.73||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$93.00||Market Cap||23.48B|
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities, as well as the sale of mutual funds and other investment products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RJF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Latest Social Stream
View Full RJF Social Stream
Latest RJF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Raymond James Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RJF as an investment opportunity.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Interactive Brokers (IBKR) records a marginal rise in revenues along with higher expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Beyond some technical issues the market is dealing with, this is a big week for earnings reports.
Investment company Boenning & Scattergood, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Raymond James Financial Inc, AT&T Inc, SPDR Biotech ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, sells Schwab Short-Term U.S.
Investment company T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Citigroup Inc, State Street Corporation, Dominion Energy Inc, Xcel Energy Inc, sells CF Industries Holdings Inc, Raymond James Financial Inc, Snap-on Inc, Citizens Financial Group Inc, Bank of New York Mellon Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund.
RJF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RJFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Raymond James Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch