Raymond James Financial Inc. (RJF): Price and Financial Metrics
RJF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.21||52-week high||$126.00|
|Prev. close||$102.40||52-week low||$82.00|
|Day high||$102.70||Avg. volume||1,252,136|
|50-day MA||$106.59||Dividend yield||1.58%|
|200-day MA||$102.27||Market Cap||21.14B|
RJF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RJF POWR Grades
- RJF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.64% of US stocks.
- RJF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RJF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
RJF Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,379,459,748, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC has a greater market value than 90.82% of US stocks.
- RJF's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 90.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.02 for RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 85.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC are RS, BRO, ACGL, TSCO, and CBRE.
- Visit RJF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raymondjames.com.
RJF Valuation Summary
- RJF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 13.04% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RJF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RJF.
RJF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 72.69%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 35.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.6%.
The table below shows RJF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RJF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RJF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.57% of graded US stocks.
- RJF's asset turnover comes in at 0.171 -- ranking 103rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FRT, and SPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RJF.
The table below shows RJF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Raymond James Financial Inc. (RJF) Company Bio
Raymond James Financial, Inc. is an American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company providing financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Raymond James Financial is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States  The corporate headquarters is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. (Source:Wikipedia)
RJF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Latest Social Stream
View Full RJF Social Stream
Latest RJF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RJF as an investment opportunity.
Raymond James (RJF) and its trust business in Canada complete the previously announced merger with Solus Trust.
The paperwork of moving client assets in a transition is a chore for many advisors, but crucial to their success.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raymond James released the results of its recent survey of investors with half a million dollars or more in investible assets, revealing their priorities and concerns around transferring wealth to the next generation. Some estimates predict that up to $84 trillion in assets will exchange hands over the next 20 years – dubbed the Great Wealth Transfer – prior to which it’s essential to identify potential gaps and opportunities for investors
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On August 21, 2023, the Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE: RJF) Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on shares of its common stock of $0.42 per share, payable October 16, 2023 to shareholders of record on October 2, 2023. The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3984375 per depositary share of 6.375% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE: RJF PrB), payable October 2, 2023, to
RJF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RJFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Raymond James Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch