Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RJF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,425,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for RJF has decreased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RJF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YY, SPNS, PJT, TRIB and SQFT.
RJF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RJF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.05% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Raymond James Financial Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -84.05%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 4.09% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, RJF has a discount rate lower than 4.09% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Raymond James Financial Inc, its beta is lower than 2.78% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Raymond James Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 3.7% of them.
RJF Dividend Chart
RJF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RJF dividends?Want to do more research on Raymond James Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Raymond James Financial Inc Common Stock (RJF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) - Dividend Investor
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha