Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RJF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,425,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for RJF has decreased for the 6th quarter in a row.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RJF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YY, SPNS, PJT, TRIB and SQFT.
RJF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RJF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 83.01% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Raymond James Financial Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Raymond James Financial Inc's expected return of -83.01% is higher than 6.27% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Raymond James Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 6.27% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Raymond James Financial Inc, its beta is lower than 4.69% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, RJF's equity discount rate is less than 3.61% of those stocks.
RJF Dividend Chart
RJF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
RJF Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on RJF dividends?Want to do more research on Raymond James Financial Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Raymond James Financial Inc Common Stock (RJF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) - Dividend Investor
Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha